RIP wikileaks

Looks like Trump is turning on his allies. Trumps turning to out to me more authoritarian than the previous 3 presidents.

RIP wikileaks its been a fun ride.

zerohedge.com/news/2017-04-20/us-preparing-charges-arrest-wikileaks-founder-julian-assange

youtube.com/watch?v=4gdbYTtkpL0

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ohmajJTcpNk&feature=youtu.be
zerohedge.com/news/2017-04-20/unnamed-sources-tell-cnn-fake-news-us-officials-preparing-charges-against-julian-ass
file.wikileaks.org/torrent/.ciav7pb/2017-04-14_WL_Vault7-PartB_Media-Ops.zip.torrent
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/855441254489960448
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

So this is what the SA felt like in 1934

i wonder what kind of person would come on Sup Forums and post about trump being an authoritarian like it's a bad thing

If Assange has already been killed by the CIA like we suspected then this presents a problem for them. He wants him arrested. What are they going to do?

>If Assange has already been killed by the CIA like we suspected then this presents a problem for them.

You realize he's given dozens of interviews like this week?

The charges will be prepared so that Assange can be extradited to the US

to start his new job as Secretary of Cyber in Trump's whitehouse.

It was always obvious for those who didn't choose to blind themselves

>it's impossible to fake interviews
youtube.com/watch?v=ohmajJTcpNk&feature=youtu.be

I'll only believe he's alive when he posts his PGP encrypted message saying he's ok. That's pretty much the only way to be sure

How do they plan on arresting him when he is in the Ecuadorian embassy in London?

i keked too hard

He read off a bitcoin block nonce a while back way after all the rumors started spreading about him being dead you retarded monkey.

reminder that Hitler came after a (((stab in the back)))

>modulation doesn't exist you stupid goy

>Trumps turning to out to me more authoritarian than the previous 3 presidents.
No shit.

Why does this clown exclusively target the US and allies though. Can you imagine the amount of corruption he could uncover in places like China or South America?

I doubt he can speak either dialect of chinese is why.

China would be interesting, if he could get the information to the people.

I want moar Mossad files.

>Why does this clown exclusively target the US and allies though.

Pretty sure the Panama leaks that wikileaks threw out targeted Putin for massive corruption.

He already explained in his proof of life video why he's not using his pgp signature

Because if hes dead then everything of his is compromised and his pgp signature is utterly meaningless, and he doesn't want to set a precedent where that signature is considered good enough as a proof of life

When did you realise the dems are actually the good guys and your belief in conspiracies and identity politics gave you bad judgement ?.

>we
Only retards ever suspected that.

thank you, I've been looking for that video for a while. Amazing technology

>he doesn't want to set a precedent where that signature is considered good enough as a proof of life

Member when he first tweeted saying not to trust shit that doesn't match his key?

I member, and I took it to heart.

I'm surprised redditards didn't show up yet to defend it

Did Obama not try and get him arrested?(Yes he did) Would Hillary not try and get him arrested?(Yes she would) I don't support this personally, but I don't see how voting for Hillary would have mattered in this case.
When you can convince me Hillary would have acted differently.

>trumpshits itt are now hating Julian because Trump wants him locked up even tho they considered him a hero two weeks ago

Sheep

They have

I've noticed there is a lot less redditor Trump dick riders on here since the election. The board was 90% pro Trump in Oct 2016. Now it's 40% pro Trump, 40% oppose, 2% neutral.

A non-sociopath?

>FAKE NEWS
FAKE NEWS
>FAKE NEWS
FAKE NEWS
>FAKE NEWS
FAKE NEWS

zerohedge.com/news/2017-04-20/unnamed-sources-tell-cnn-fake-news-us-officials-preparing-charges-against-julian-ass

>FAKE NEWS

If you watch the video I posted Sessions says "i will not confirm or deny" charges against Assange.

Which means something's in the works.

Bump. New media-ops?

file.wikileaks.org/torrent/.ciav7pb/2017-04-14_WL_Vault7-PartB_Media-Ops.zip.torrent

Also:

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/855441254489960448

YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO BE THE CHOSEN ONE

YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO DESTROY THE (((GLOBALISTS))) NOT JOIN THEM

No fucking shit, isn't that what you"Fashy" edgelords voted him in for?

good

there is nothing wrong with the fine gentlemen on the right

>Trust and Support Trump
He deserves it.

fucking kill yourself globalist

Inside info says Trump to ban Sup Forums by executive order on Monday

a non plebbit faggot
something you would never understand
you are like the brainwashed left, you need an echo chamber and to glorify your great dear orange leader

fucking neocons and their retarded rural voters

no retard. it was precisely the opposite. americans voted against further restrictions of rights and freedom. too bad he turned out to be a filthy liar.