Pol actually thinks a fair-skinned, caucasoid ethnic group that has been interbreeding in europe for 2...

>pol actually thinks a fair-skinned, caucasoid ethnic group that has been interbreeding in europe for 2,000+ years isn't "white"

Are you guys unironically that retarded?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IQgzldZDH2U
listverse.com/2013/07/20/10-devastatingly-deceptive-or-bizarre-animal-mimics/
adespicabletruce.org.uk/page83.html
youtube.com/watch?v=-Q8BLfefGtg
archive.is/dBehg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ashkenazi_Jews
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

maybe?

Jews don't consider themselves white unless they're using it to attack other white people.
youtube.com/watch?v=IQgzldZDH2U

Jews are not white most of all because many of the Jews do not themselves identify as white. They see themselves as other. You see it plenty on surveys and stuff, especially with the more intellectual and liberal Jews. Most of all the Jews hate the Goyim, don't forget that. They think you are filthy cattle unless you are in-bred with their tribe.

>unironically

I identify as a dolphin does that mean im a dolphin?

They walk into the hood and he/she is white to the niggas. They white skin then you white.

Exactly. They have white skin and originate from eastern europe. No one outside of pol actually believes jews aren't white.

>unironically shouts shlomo right at the end
Topkek Sup Forums

If you use your disproportionate wealth and power to bring other dolphins into powerful institutions and subvert the traditions of the white race for your own nepotistic and economic dolphin-related benefit, then yes I think you're a dolphin.

I don't think you literally are a dolphin, but you might as well be.

>Most of all the Jews hate the Goyim, don't forget that. They think you are filthy cattle unless you are in-bred with their tribe.
I've known dozens of Jews, and they all treated me pretty well. If they hated me for being a goyim, as you put it, they sure must have been good actors.

I suspect you probably haven't known too many Jews in real life and have been driven insane from reading too much stormcrap online...

Sorry m8 but race doesn't work that way. If your skin is white, you have caucasoid features, and your family originates from europe, then you are white. What i find hilarious is hat poltards are helping jews out by calling them non whites so they can get more oppresion points.

They are mixed race

They treat you nice to your face, then they vote to replace you. Also, I know 3 Jews, One who's typical autistic genius Ashkenazi who probably doesn't care about politics but votes Lefty cause his rabbi tells him to, one that's a mutt and a Communist, and one who just has distant Jew ancestry.

And part black.

Are Sami white?

underrated this made me kek so hard

When is this chick going to die?

she looks like she has the cancer.

>it's an r9k lad posts a kike on pol episode

>If they hated me for being a goyim, as you put it, they sure must have been good actors.
They are.
listverse.com/2013/07/20/10-devastatingly-deceptive-or-bizarre-animal-mimics/
"Survival in nature is largely a matter of eating and simultaneously trying not to be eaten or attacked by rivals. The struggle is further compounded by the imperative to dazzle the opposite sex and care for young. Many animals work an “honest” living through their size, strength, and hunting prowess. However, a selection of animals have chosen deception, treachery, and downright fraud to either resemble dangerous animals for protection (defensive mimicry), or pass as a literal wolf in sheep’s clothing to get within striking distance of prey (aggressive mimicry). Either way, they’re masters of deception."
>Exactly. They have white skin and originate from eastern europe. No one outside of pol actually believes jews aren't white.

adespicabletruce.org.uk/page83.html
"Some people like Jews and some do not; but no thoughtful man can doubt the fact that they are beyond all question the most formidable and the most remarkable race, which has ever appeared in the world. "Winston Churchill

Throughout most of history jews have not been considered white.

Winston was talking about jews the same way you would talk about italians. They are still white but they are a specific sect of white people

>Be raped by every neighboring country
>claim to be one or the other
>Amerifat knowledge on history

"white" is a dumb word for what were trying to describe. Im no "race is a social construct!" moron but I dont think theres a such thing as "white identity" so much as there's a "northwestern european identity". Thats why southern and eastern europeans often get called "not white"; what the people saying that are trying to express, poorly, is that northwest Europe is different from southern and eastern Europe, so if we label the former "white" we need to exclude the latter from that category for it to have any meaning. Which is fucking stupid if you ask me, just use a term that isnt "white", then you can exclude Jews, Italians, Slavs, the whole lot.

>pol actually thinks a fair-skinned, caucasoid ethnic group that has been interbreeding in europe for 2,000+ years isn't "white"

We don't, actually.
What we know is that Jews, who're as insular an ethnic group as you can be, who rarely if ever interbred with non-jews, are not white.

>I suspect you probably haven't known too many Jews in real life and have been driven insane from reading too much stormcrap online...
Listen goy, you have a mental disorder for pattern recognition!
youtube.com/watch?v=-Q8BLfefGtg

my hair looks exactly like his, am I a filthy kike? UwU

We could say "European". I always thought "White" sounded trashy. Like something a redneck would say.

Alternatively we could say Celtic, Germanic, Latin, Slavic.

>Captain Kirk isn't white

This is what Sup Forumstards actually believe

You are part black.

Most Jews stay within their own groups. Everyone knows this. Look up any history on it and they will tell you the Jewish ethnic makeup despite immigration has stayed largely the same.

How can jews be white if they're not human

What we are saying is that they are not the same as us
Different DNA/behavior/intelligence/physiology
Different people have different definitions of "white" but Jews are a shitty people very different from english/french/german/nords etc

>Winston was talking about jews the same way you would talk about italians. They are still white but they are a specific sect of white people
Italians come from Italy, where do jews come from? And don't say eastern europe, because Winston Churchill would not agree with that.
>Exactly. They have white skin and originate from eastern europe.

Also, if jews come from eastern europe, then why did they want Israel as a state?
I know, I have a mental disorder.

Heading to class today I walked by a girl with curly red hair and for the first time I actually stopped to think, "are micks even white?" Thinking on it, a good 60-70% of the white woman black male relationships I see are with a red haired """white""" woman. Is there something in Irish DNA that causes them to disproportionately seek nigger partners?

Ashkenazi jews actually are from eastern europe what used to be called khazaria. They want israel its a holy land to their religion, most jews living there are just jewish invaders from poland, russia, germany etc.

>This is what Sup Forumstards actually believe
Yes, I'm such a fucking retard. Zero critical thinking skills.
archive.is/dBehg
POLTARDS HAVE MENTAL DISORDERS AND ARE DUMB FOR HAVING PATTERN RECOGNITION!

New OC rate plz

>very different from english/french/german/nords etc

Not so different from Greeks and Italians though

red hair is the most recessive so they seek out dominant genes

They are poo poo people too

>I missed that the dindu snout was to empathise, how niggers are so different from Egyptians, that one could find it going as deep as the bone structures.
>I shopped it white without correcting this.
Ftfy.

im not talking about ancient greeks that dont exist anymore
im talking about the modern mongrel greeks
and the fact that Italians all got blacked

Jews aren't white, m8

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ashkenazi_Jews
", Modern Hebrew: [aʃkenaˈzim, aʃkenaˈzi]; also יְהוּדֵי אַשְׁכֲּנַז Y'hudey Ashkenaz),[16] are a Jewish diaspora population who coalesced as a distinct community in the Holy Roman Empire around the end of the first millennium.[17] The traditional diaspora language of Ashkenazi Jews is Yiddish (which incorporates several dialects), with Hebrew used only as a sacred language until relatively recently."
"Genetic studies on Ashkenazim—researching both their paternal and maternal lineages—suggest a significant proportion of Middle Eastern ancestry."
You are wrong. Although if I'm being honest, I think you are knowingly lying.

Keek, nice, checked, n saved.

Thanks Denmark.

I once heard that the Irish are from Spain and the Spainish are from Moors. So perhaps they came after the last ice age.

ever heard of gaelic/celtic tribes nigger?

It's a traditionalist issue. Try marrying into a traditional Jewish family who actually embrace their heritage. They'll turn you away.

becuase ashkanzi are a mix of jew and greek/italian

Look at this white man. Race is totally just skin color, guys.

>blacks were the israelites
WE

And if you dont identify them as an outside group they will infiltrate and subvert your insitutions agianst u like they always do.

Muslim converts aren't white, and neither are Wiggers.

It takes more to be white than the tone of your skin, and Christianity is one of those things.

Look at this white child, goy.

((()))
hi shlomo

SKanon will never breed with our teenaged American girl -- keep dreamin' Asianboy.

were you ever pathetic enough to give her money at least?

I haven't given her a cent.

That jew kid looks like hes been celebrating Hitlers birthday a bit to hard. 420blzeit

Good for you.

you're only as white as you act
that's why japanese are white but slavshits jews and gypos never will be

The term white should be switched to just native Europeans to be more convenient.

By this logic were all black.

Yeah, northwest Europeans used to be ice niggers but the Frost-Harpending topdown genetic replacement mechanism that worked from about 1000 to 1750 caused a genetic shift in NW Europe, and it was they who started the Industrial Revolution, the greatest advance in world history.

Just face it: the ancient Romans were niggers compared to modern NW Europeans , particularly the ones west of the Hajnal line.

>japs
>white

japs are honorary whites, but not white

No, Germans.

>japanese are white
lol

I like these posts because they remind me that there are people in the world dumber than me

Calling Jews not white is literally the exact same as saying Amish or Mormons aren't white. There's zero difference.

Why would anyone want to be an Ancient Greek, Roman or Byzantine? Peadophilia, slavery, tyranny, degeneracy, impiety and death are the most well known features of those ancient pagan nations.

Jews are Turkic mongrels

They don't originate from Europe.

Can't the same be said of most Sup Forumsacks? Or is it "self-preservation" when whites do it, just like it's "self-defence" when antifa attack right wingers?

>Jews are just a religious group

Where do you think we are?

You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother's eye.

indeed, true arab goat herder heritage is the master race inshallah brother

Do you realize that there are multiple different ethnicities within the Jewish community?

Does this guy look white to you?

We're a hell of a lot whiter than your two shithole cucked countries.

lol, theres nothing white about you jingpang unless you consider the fact that you adopted western values. at which case, as you've said, mission completed. europeans can be genetically annihilated and it wont matter because at least some chink out there somewhere remembers european history.

kikes have loyalty to other kikes over all other whites

and they lie and mislead all day every day like OP

Agatha is a nice girl but Elle is a toxic influence on her

we know us finns are not white.