ABSOLUTE HAPPENING

IDF JUST ATTACKED SYRIA SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIEEEEET

NO ENGLISH SAUCE YET, ISRAELIS WHO WANT IT FIRST ARTICLE ON YNET (CANT POST LINK BECAUSE HIROSHIMA THINKS ITS SPAM)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=newssearch&cd=2&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwi1hOCTkrbTAhUH64MKHfklAeAQqQIIKCgAMAE&url=http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4951976,00.html&usg=AFQjCNGPQggPpyP8aRV5oVc8eYuTZFKH1A
twitter.com/GarnetBejeweled/status/855485419806310400
yahoo.com/news/israel-targets-syria-positions-golan-mortar-fire-181612336.html
search.wikileaks.org/gifiles/?viewemailid=1332210
stratfor.com/contact.
youtube.com/watch?v=BCJ_7Gz9Jys
sputniknews.com/middleeast/20170421/1052869570/israel-warplanes-syria-army.html?utm_source=https://t.co/FOWIaQ2Ji8&utm_medium=short_url&utm_content=ejsZ&utm_campaign=URL_shortening
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

So now what

BLOOD FOR THE JEW GOD

WTF IS THAT WHY MY BUDDY IN THE AIRFORCE SAID HIM AND LIKE 100K TROOPS JUST GOT RELOCATED TO THE MIDEAST??? WTF

they're just clearing space for more jewish settlers

fucking merchants

Remains to be seen.

google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=newssearch&cd=2&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwi1hOCTkrbTAhUH64MKHfklAeAQqQIIKCgAMAE&url=http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4951976,00.html&usg=AFQjCNGPQggPpyP8aRV5oVc8eYuTZFKH1A

Here you go loser

Well, according to that article, ISIS attacked us first. So, technically, we dindu nufink.

sweet

is it happening over there jewbro? whats goin on? is kebab being removed?

ISRAELI AND SYRIAN TWITTERS KEEP TALKING ABOUT A NUCLEAR EXPLOSION, WTF??? DID NUKES GET FIRED?

Israel what happened

Nothing has happened.
Fuck off with fake happenings

who cares, another bomb went off in sandville. This happens every minute. Sage this dumb thread.

There's hundreds of videos on YouTube of people in the middle east mistaking anything that makes a big boom and a mushroom cloud as a nuke. I'm gonna say doubt on this.

False flag from (((ISIS))) to start war with Syria. CIA and IDF working overtime this week.

Please be true
>Please be true
Please be true
>Please be true
Please be true
>Please be true
Please be true
>Please be true
Please be true
>Please be true

/H A P P E N I N G/

ISIS=ASSAD NOW?
Wow your mental gymnastics propaganda machine is working overtime, I thought Jews had high IQ.

Mortars were launched into the Israeli Golan Heights, uncofirmed whether it was an attack on Israel or just Kebab's can't aim. As a result IAF is now conducting airstrikes on SAA artillery in the Syrian Golan

What's your take on it, broheim?

And setting up rothschild federal central bank. Then there will only be a few countries left. North korea cuba iran

KILL THEM
ASSASSINATE YOUR APOCALYPSE OBSESSED POLITICIANS
THEY CAN'T BE ALLOWED TO BRING THE END OF CIVILISATION JUST BECAUSE OF A STUPID FUCKING TEMPLE & GETTING GREEDY OVER LAND BECAUSE YOUR ANCIENT RULEBOOK SAID SO

Fucking kikes are about to drag us into war again so some white goys can die for Israel REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I CAN HEAR KUSHNER NOW THAT LITTLE HOOKNOSE SON OF A BITCH

Ever since the Second Lebanon war we've had a policy that the host governments of terror groups are responsible for their actions, this is in order to pressure them to actually do something based on the thinking that Hezbollah would never have obtained their arsenal if the Lebanese government hadn't allowed it.

What do you get out of these lies? Why waste your time doing this?

mortars got lobbed over by accident, Israel threw some mortars over too. It's nothing

t. /sg/.

If ISIS attacked, why target SAA ? Is this 4d chess ?

twitter.com/GarnetBejeweled/status/855485419806310400

>people reporting minuteman missile launches

IS IT REALLY HAPPENING? this seems like a big prank what the fuck

Why does israel want to remove assad when they are obviously gonna get some shit regime or isis taking over that hates them even more???

>no casualties and no damage was caused by any of the mortars.

What's the big fucking deal?
>The IDF will not tolerate any attempt to harm the sovereignty of the State of Israel or the security of its residents and will see the Syrian regime responsible for what happens within its territory.

No proof it was done by the state, could be two rebel factions fighting each other and you're going to attempt to weaken the government that's attempting to stop them?
Fucking brilliant Israel.

>Posted one minute after the tweet

4/10 you might have gotten me if I was too dumb to check the timing.

>not checking twitter for "missile" "nuclear" and "attack" every 5 minutes

newfag

>implying they won't use an unstable regime that attacks them as grounds for a full scale invasion and a massive land grab

hi shareblue

SAUCE PLS

it's called the Yinon Plan, or greater Israel

but what if hamas and all these other factions decide to take that chance to go full jihad on them

i.e. how the US should have dealt with Saudi Arabia after 9/11

Get back in your containment thread

Fuck off and die newfag. I'm sick of your shit.

it weaken the Iranians ability to get big weapsons to hezbollah whom is the biggest threat to israel.

>The star will feast on clay

You're underestimating the strength of the IDF and the fact they have their lapdogs across the pond willing to die for Israels continued existence.

well something absofuckinglutely HUGE is about to happen.. I wonder if....

>asking jew for mental gymnastics
get served

yahoo.com/news/israel-targets-syria-positions-golan-mortar-fire-181612336.html

looks like it was errant shot and israel is reminding them to please mind their aim.

for better or worse it i guess at this juncture it does appear to be "fucking nothing"

>policy that the host governments of terror groups are responsible for their actions

i-i-i think i like this policy....

search.wikileaks.org/gifiles/?viewemailid=1332210

You mean Israel

no damage from mortar strikes, bombs syria... good goy

Good stuff, thanks.

what happened?

FAKENEWS
A
K
E
N
E
W
S

GERMAN NEWSPAPER TWITTER BIg EXPLOSION IN SYRIA

This is hardly a smoking gun, it's just an article by conspiracy theorist Wayne Madsen that was emailed to a "global intelligence" company.

"The jooz did 911" reeks of Al Jazeera and their ilk tbqh.

I dunno about his take but my take is that less muslims is good for the planet.

They just want to take over more land. Notice how they only complain about bordered countries?

It's nothing. This happens semi-often.

>Ever since the Second Lebanon war we've had a policy that the host governments of terror groups
That'd be you

from news from fake jews.

Israel holds the official government of the territory responsible for any actions commited on the territory.

>willing to die for Israels continued existence.
You make it too complicating. We just like to kill brown people.
Why do you think we keep importing them?

>the host governments of terror groups are responsible for their actions

That's Israel though. Or do you just say "six million" and get a free pass?

>remains

The remains of Syrians? :^)

guys remember the omega /happening/ is on Tuesday

Where are the proofs?

Typical mentally ill Israeli response.

>Farticles

Just like how the world ended on Easter and DAK and all the other failed happenings

> In a statement, the army said, “The IDF will not tolerate any attempt to harm the sovereignty of the State of Israel or the security of its residents and will see the Syrian regime responsible for what happens within its territory.”

Technically the mortar landed in the Golan Heights, in the sovereign state of Syria, under occupation by the Israelis, but oh well. I guess the kikes don't care and nobody will object because muh holocaust

its really ///happening///

>CROYDON KEMP sent a message using the contact form at stratfor.com/contact.

... did wikileaks seriously publish everything that was sent to the "contact us" form on the stratfor.com website to fed into the general mailbox? i thought it was just real emails. that five million "emails" just got waaaaay less impressive.

Go back to t_d, you fuck.

THE JEW CRIES OUT IN PAIN AS HE STRIKES YOU

It was (((really happening))) then too.

this time it really is though

I guess Wikileaks has a business to run like everyone else. :)

They have done some good exposing the DNC. But then the MIDF cherrypicks articles like the poster above and gullible people swallow it.

What did Kek mean by this?

the omega /happening/ is on Wednesday

youtube.com/watch?v=BCJ_7Gz9Jys

Well apparently we're fucked.
Thanks kek

Schlomo telling a lie? Unheard of.

need some links
also bumping

zzzzzzz
same old shit, just a diffrent day

Someone remind me how much of that prophecy is fulfilled again. I have forgotten.

>MFW Sup Forums can predict the future now

I NEED SAUCE PLOX

>Tfw Netanyahu

Shhhh. Conspiracy theory! Delete this now!

>this is in order to pressure them to actually do something
Assad is kinda doing something.

kek, responsibility averted

>these digits, praise

Sputnik confirming huge explosions...

sputniknews.com/middleeast/20170421/1052869570/israel-warplanes-syria-army.html?utm_source=https://t.co/FOWIaQ2Ji8&utm_medium=short_url&utm_content=ejsZ&utm_campaign=URL_shortening

Holy fuck

Anyone got the whole prophecy?

>harm the sovereignty
>Israel
Oh dear.

I'm getting sleepy now, goyi-, guy

Praise kek, this pede must be a based black man. MAGA, get this pede a coat.

>that shitty globe

Remember the Liberty.

HOLY SHIT we all thought The Star was DPKR when it was Israel how stupid are we

So I'm woefully unlearned about this catastrophic shitpile in the middle east. Has ISIS ever attacked Isreal before? I read something about how ISIS is related to them somehow, like they do the dirty work of 'cleansing' opponents to Isreal to allow them to expand and take over land?

fug