Kim Jong un releases the nukes

Kim Jong un releases the nukes.

how fucked/comfy are you?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ADN0H6MREHA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

When you combine their failure rate with our interception rate how many actually make it past Japan?

All of them

Only just barely in the 5 range, and I really doubt they'd waste those on me.

Let it burn

>No dong
Pretty much sums up my opinion of NKs nuke capability.

I'm not worried at all.

It actually would be very difficult for us to shoot one down

m8, an aegis cruiser shot down a satellite traveling at thousands of kts and extreme altitude and hit it with the first shot.

Britain doesn't have shit like that and I'm not worried. You shouldn't be either.

I'm not in range, but they could still destroy the rest of the country

Pretty damn comfy. It looks like MA is arleast 100 miles away from the strike zone

perfect michigan/ohio cutoff
live in deep south now, not being nuked would be my only solace

North Carolina here, about as comfy as it gets

>several friends of mine move to Canada after Trump was elected as I said nothing would happen, and that it never does
>Mfw they are now in ballistic missile range and I'm still in South Carolina

Was a lot farther from the #5 strike zone too the last time I saw this same map. People keep expanding the range to make threads like this more upsetting.

You don't know what you're talking about.

Missile interception is easily achieved nowadays. I'm in the military sphere as it were and I'm telling you now if NK fires a missile at the US there's no way it's gonna reach it's target. Not at all.

I don't far nuclear missiles, I carry my own pooclear weapons. let them come.

Everything they've tested has blown up on the launch pad or fallen into the sea of Japan so we're all comfy.

They would have known the trajectory of that thing well in advance though. I'd imagine that it'd be a lot harder to pop a ballistic missile.

Im fugged because I'm moving to the Pacific Northwest

but right now I'm comfy in the southern midwest

>Florida
The apex of comfy

Feels bretty comfy here :^)

t. Seoul

You just get hit with artillery and VX gas,

Agree with this. I'm an Army Targeting officer and work close with ADA guys. No way some jalopey nork missile will hit anything of significance.

RIP in peace.

Don't worry. Kim is such a faggot so he can do nothing.

Just remember it : NOTHING WILL HAPPEN

>Kim Jong un releases the nukes.
>how fucked/comfy are you?

Super Comfy. :) I am eating a slice of Key Lime Pie.

Africa is safe, so am i

Live in Florida... 100% out of range.

Bring it on Kim...
your first blow against the USA will be your last

>They can just barely reach Toronto.

>mfw they target Commiefornia but Best Korea guidance makes the nuke land on my noname village

Most likely none.

How difficult would it be to intercept a modern heavy ICBM with MIRV's traveling at Mach 24?

reminder that the earth is constantly being bombarded by radiation from the sun that's a million times more in volume than any man made nukes

Pretty comfy, we have zero reasons to be targeted. I get watch Asian nuclear holocaust while listening to Best Korean propaganda songs. youtube.com/watch?v=ADN0H6MREHA

Anyone know the ranges of American missiles? Or are there no ICBMs to begin with?

REMINDER THAT THE 2 LONGEST RANGED MISSILES EITHER DO NOT EXIST OR FAILED IN PROTOTYPE STAGES.
DO NOT BUY INTO RETARDED FEARMONGERING.

I live just out side of Atlanta other than the power outages caused by the explosions i'd be pretty good

Speed is irrelevant when you've calculated where the target will be at a specific point in time. You could intercept a missile going Mach 100 if you waned...although that would be significantly more challenging!

Barely fucked even on the last one, Long Island fag here

So as long as there's sufficient warning and the MIRV hasn't deployed there's a chance to intercept? What about if the missile goes into low orbit first?

We can't let Finland develop nukes.

If one Finn can take out 505 guys, it stands likely a Finnish nuke will take out 505 cities.

Being an uninvolved target with no strategic or military significance anywhere to anyone is pretty comforting

It's the national right of every country to developed WMDs you imperialist pig.

How's the weather down there? I miss Florida sometimes

Ei, serkku.

I'm aiming an LGM-30 at Helsinki right now.

Kimmieboy has no business bombing Rotterdam I think.

MIRV's can be intercepted but it's a lot more difficult. Once the MIRV's are on their way you're in a real danger zone. Defensive systems are designed to destroy the ICBM before separation tho.

Fug :D

>Florida
>not based Texas

Northwest Texas is barely Texas anyways

The truth is not one of his missiles gets to take off the ground. They detonate on the ground, turn NK, SK and Vladivostok into radioactive dust, and that's it. In my opinion, Europeans and Americans don't have to worry.

JK, I'm just going to take out Turku and Tornio.

Sunny, 88F/31C here in the Fort Myers/Naples Area.

Really comfy.

All three are probably good riddance desu

Then where do you move the capital? Lahti? Rovaniemi?

>NK, SK, Vladivostok into radioactive dust

I think you are greatly exaggerating the yield on these bombs. At worst radioactive dust flies over Japan.

Tampere is probably the 2nd option if Helsinki-Espoo-Vantaa is kill.

>Implying the people whose rockets continuosly fail will reach further than California
O I am laffin
The minute they do china will invade from the East, Russia from The North, Japan from the South, & The US from The West anyway so the regime will only last an hour after that & they won't be able to do shit in that time.

Fake Map, they dont posses delivery systems capable of reaching anything past the most northernest part of Australia

>At worst radioactive dust flies over Japan.

Japan is ALWAYS cursed with radiation.

He gonna attack the ocean again?

Drinking whiskey by the beach /comfy/. Also any fallout would get blown away to the southwest.

Is wisconsin safe... If not I'm going to start stacking up my cheese.

Just enclose NK in giant strong dome.

A curse? Or a blessing?

Is wisconsin safe? Do I need to start stocking my cheese?

holy shit a canaryislandsbro
tell me your secrets, how is it to live there?

Seoul reporting

Ill probably be fine familam

0% fucked here, sucks to be you. WWIII will only affect the northern hemisphere. Good luck bringing yourselves to extinction.

You can be leader of Tunnel Snakes if you dig in sewers before the artillery attack.

Well, these areas cease to be hebitable due to radioactive contamination. Still doesn't sound very reassuring to me. I'd rather have degenerate LA bombed than our beautiful Vladivostok destroyed for no good reason.

Trump swears to build wall around NK, only 10ft. High.

>Vladivostok destroyed for no good reason.

Destroying anything Russian is a good thing. Fuck you guys, fuck you to death.

looks like only the true master race will remain. mexico, south america, africa, and florida

Not the rockets are dangerous, the submarines are.

It is easy to detect something big as fuck and bright and hot as fuck in the sky, but it is nearly impossible to find something in the ocean.
Just remember the MH370. The route of the aircraft is known, it was constantly sending transmitter signals, it was fast, it was huge, it makes a big booom when it hits the ocean, there is just one limited area where it can be... but still.... they did not find it... even with the help of multiple countries and the US military.
There are multiple US army bases in the area, and their job is to observe the airspace. But they can't find it.
Or remember when a French submarine crashed into a submarine from the UK. They didn't see each other.

Basically Kim would just need one shitty submarine from the 60s and it could just swim to Cali. It doesn't even have to be under water the whole time. One submarine with a nuke is enough to fuck you.
Even if the launch of the missile fails and even if it doesn't hit its target, it would still destroy cali, because the fallout would be right in your country.

All your modern technology can't do shit against a nuke from a submarine.

His "nukes" are very low yield. Just look at the tests they've done. MOAB is more powerful.

Go back to Plebbit.

There is no fallout from a MOAB.

submarines user.

Never been.

I'm just a Spurdoburger and have a natural hatred of Ruskies.

Intercept does not mean hit.

>Brazil

Your doing a good job of extinction without WWIII being an issue.

Underrated post.

Well, you're not too far behind mr. 56%.

>Their nukes can reach longer than South korea.
Top kek

>Destroying anything Russian is a good thing.
On foreign policy, you side 100% with Napoleon, Hitler and Hillary Clinton.
On domestic policy, you side 100% with Trotsky, Lenin and Stalin.
What a shit to be you, man.

And just for our nu-pol friends:

The Norks have 20.000 conventional simple artillery in the range of Seoul.
North Korea could turn Seoul to dust in not even 2 hours.... without using one single nuke.
You can't intercept that. 10 million people would die.

This is what would happen when the kike Trump decides to go to a war in a region which is not relevant for the USA at all.

laughing at the name "taipei dong" as i hope NYC becomes a nuclear containment zone

Never said I wasn't, which is why I don't boast as if people don't know the truth.

It's ok tho brazil, there are far worse places than you.

>Just outside missile range but close enough to see the explosion

I've got a gallon tin of popcorn in my pantry, and I now know what I'm saving it for

nothing like fallout flavored popcorn

I'm chicago so I can't tell if im just over or under the line.

Pretty sure im just at the edge, so I can at least try to run if we get a good headstart warning.

US is following a policy of destabalizing all competitor continent sized enemies as much as it can for as long as it can. That means Europe too.

The fallout from a 5kt device is insignificant.

I suggest you watch more docus or read on the subject. Fallout from low yield, isolated single explosions is really insignificant.
I doubt Kim has more than three.

Now if you have more than 10 going off in a close area during a short period of time, your have problem...

still doubt it. The payload on the NK missiles is about the size of Hiroshima bomb. The only danger will be about 20 miles around the radius of the explosion, plus wherever the wind is blowing..

>Threatened American safety
>Completely miss DC

Kim, you know Washington DC isn't in Washington state right?!

OH NO HE CAN NUKE TIJUANA!!! SOMEONE MUST STOP HIM

I dont know shit about this but wouldnt it be easy to send up a supersonic fighter jet to follow it and take it out? Surely the missiles arent flying crazy fast like mach 4

I'm wondering is Trump really that stupid to meddle in the affairs of the region he has no understanding of? NK-related issues must be solved by the nations who have skin in the game: SK, China, Japan and Russia, not the US which only comes, destroys and leaves a country in ruins.

sheee-it leave it to the Koreans to nuke the USA and leave only the most fucking pissed off of all Americans left to go about having revenge

Japan and SK are our allies and for once we are actually sticking by our allies.

At least my delusions would like to think we are and not that we are getting something out of it.

>When you combine their failure rate with our interception rate how many actually make it past Japan?

>It actually would be very difficult for us to shoot one down

>I dont know shit about this but wouldnt it be easy to send up a supersonic fighter jet to follow it and take it out? Surely the missiles arent flying crazy fast like mach 4

I Know satellite shoot downs are easier (known and practically fixed path, speed, altitude) but it would probably look something like this F-15 Eagle shooting down a satellite.