What types of people do you hate?

Pic related. I hate chairos so much. Caption says "hates imperialism, remembers aztec empire fondly"

They're basically hippie libtards. What kind of annoying people do you have in your countries, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xIq09qhSsOk
youtube.com/watch?v=AnPKsnmyKA4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Guys like that don't really care and are just acting interested because they want male attention and cock.

faggots. I fucking hate faggots.

>What types of people do you hate?

MEXICANS

Que viadagem, meus deus do céu. Bichas lazarentas!!!

Same as burguers to the rest of the world

Bixa to be my pixa? Fucking ew does that graffiti means what I think????

Calma, manoel.

>What kind of annoying people do you have in your countries, Sup Forums?

1. The kind of person who starts fights for no reason, gets 20 years because they killed someone in a fight, and can't put two and two together. Violence has it's place, but i despise those who start shit for trivial reasons. What's worse is the arrogance of the cunts, they would throw some fists and think it's all a laff innit, then the other person stabs them and they are shocked, then the other person calls their extended fucking family and the gypsys they know, and firebomb their fucking house, and they are shocked. They have no idea how it can escalate, and are arrogant to think others play by the same rules as them. Alot of people, normal people, think violence is serious shit, so they end it. Fast.

2. Niggers. Self explanatory.

3. Arrogant left leaning fucks. The fact that they no platform, and try to shut out opposing viewpoints just go to show how little faith they have in their ideologys being torns to shreds, and their ideas challenged, they know that put under a microscope, their ideas will shatter. It also shows how little they think of the public, that they can easily be led astray.

"bixa tambem pixa"
aka
"faggots also vandalize public/private property"

Niggers and jews
all other answers are nu/pol/

wh*tes

thiz

I'm surprised no one has mentioned muslims yet

libtards,kikes and niggers,also i hate serbian uber nationalist cucks too

the brown type.

Speak for yourself, jackass. Also,

*burger

""""Palestinians"""""

People are retarded but Aztecs were unironically the good guys.

Didn't they sacrificed humans?

youtube.com/watch?v=xIq09qhSsOk

all day every day

Based Moshe

i hate mexicans who try to be intellectuals

Yes, the Torah forbids killing animal stock until they grow up, expect if it's an emergency.

American chairos

Aren't you settling in other peoples lands? etc. My point is that every other country does things that are also bad. Ideally I would have loved for them to have had a culture revolving around eugenics although I don't have any evidence that the sacrifices were used for that.

I was reading about how the abbos in Canada are kind of parallel to the ones from Australia in the sense that they are pretty much retarded and get drunk all the time off of stuff like hand sanitizer

is that true?

>Aren't you settling in other peoples lands?
You mean the ottomans?

So Mexibros how are figures like Hernan Cortez looked upon in Mexico? If they're even remembered at all?

I hate hobos.
Unironically want to experiment with them once i become a medic.

Yes. They are a huge problem because their reserves are generally far away from anything important. They are also seriously, under educated so they just sit around huffing gasoline and bootlegging smokes and alcohol. I'd fucking kill to have native citizenship though those fuckers pay no taxes.

What Ottomans? I'm talking about you.

Yeah, so?

The land was conquered by the British from the Ottomans

Just asking

>Jews aren't settling far past the lands that were given to them by the British
Sure thing bud.

So do you

weird, i thought Brazil only had favellas, bikini babes, and soccer. you guys have sjw garbage as well?

yeah, Cortez is a big figure of pain and death, most of the mexican history is bias, and it does make the aztecs look waaay better than they were but the spanish were the worst fucking thing that happen, they raped, they killed and they push their fucking religion of peace

Not my fault some towelniggers thought they could beat us

Not an argument. You fucking suck at deflecting shlomo are you sure you're a real jew?

I'm not prejudice.
I hate everybody.

i hate you

hate is a useless emotion unless it's channeled into purpose.

It is everywere

You do realize there was no Palestine """"country"""" before the current time, right? It's the name of the entire region, that was supposed to be ours, until the British cucked out.

People normally despise him, given that official history here is very leaning towards the aztecs, so they paint him as a devious and treacherous man who tricked Moctezuma to steal all the gold for Spain. (Which is absolute bullshit and one of the main reasons I hate public education in this country)

Fucking Sep man

I'm not talking about the Israel we see today, I'm talking about Greater Israel that you're actively working towards.

I want Arabs to stay away from my country, and that's it. If there is anything we don't need, it's more desert and more sandniggers

FLUSH THAT PAPER, PACO!

>I want Arabs to stay away from my country, and that's it. If there is anything we don't need, it's more desert and more sandniggers
I'm talking about what your country does, not what ever bullshit you think about on a day to day basis.

I'm through arguing with your people. All you're going to do is deflect away like a coward.

Why are you and so many other westerners so passionate about this? I don't get it.

Anyone who is a social justice warrior. Need to purge the land from that poison

I don't care as much as I think it's retarded that Israel is judging Aztecs for what they did when Israel itself does questionable things.

where the hell is this and why do they need to put a lock on the toilet paper?

i feel sorry for the person that has to clean that shit up

Then why are your women obsessed with being as white as possible.

Also, Mongo rape babies.

>Aztecs were unironically the good guys
baito desu ne

there's a reason why more Mexicans fought for the Conquistadors than against them

Kek, sure we are. I just told you that Greater Israel is not one of the countries interests, we first need to take care of the huge tumor called Palestine

Keep barbecuing next to hunger strikes lol

Was Israelanon judging though? Or is Leafanon passionately jumping to conclusions?

Kek, we do it near Arab prisons all the time.

As an American I would support Greater Israel in the sense of a "buffer" around core cities like Tel Aviv. The Muslims who immigrate here have no respect for our way of life while the Jews are mostly Western and otherwise keep to themselves. Civilization vs. savagery.

>there's a reason why more Mexicans fought for the Conquistadors than against them

I guess there is also a reason why some white people prefer for America and Eruope to get blacked/kebabed.

Everything that is not of European blood

>As an American I would support Greater Israel in the sense of a "buffer" around core cities like Tel Aviv.
>Muslims who immigrate here have no respect for our way of life
>I support Israel
>our way of life

>LatAms
>Not the SJWiest commie faggots ever
Do you live on Mars? Have you lived on Mars for the past 60 years? Didn't you see the trigglypuff video?

That's what I do in Civ5 when attacked

aww, Paco is butthurt

also short and brown

>care
Extermination of non-Asheknazi/Sephardis

The "latinos" are annoying of course. Either assimilate into American culture or take your brown asses back to the "latino" country you came from and improve it. This is an anglo country.

Antifa sucks and apparently the Berkeley mayor is one of them. Keep fighting the good fight, Sup Forums.

Avoid black men in the teens and 20s at all costs.

Not an argument

So you don't support a (sort-of) white, Western country in the Middle East? I guess your neighbors from the People's Republic of China don't either.

Ohh boy if we have SJW

Communists poses as a threat over here since cold war... And like in all places they changed their tactics to indoctrination

The Media as well is heavily influenced by leftist ideologies

If it was not because the north and northwest Brazil would probably be a first world country my friend, we are heavily influenced by US and Europe.

The main difference is that we got a religious population, and there is religious parties, and while they are awful as well, they tend to main the SJW in check.

So the cancer is maintained in check by a slightest best cancer.

Politics in Brazil is changing a lot, this place is too much of complex to fully describe, there are too many parties and plans to conquer over here

Is the disaster in neighboring Venezuela moving Brazil to the right at all?

>So you don't support a (sort-of) white, Western country in the Middle East?
Sure I support them in the sense that they should fight for what they want to receive. Although I don't like that we support them with aid and military. My main complaint was that Israel was questioning whether Aztecs were good guys on the basis of human sacrifice. Unless he's willing to concede that Israel, on a similar basis, aren't the good guys then we're going to continue arguing for a while.

>I guess your neighbors from the People's Republic of China don't either.
My neighbors are unironically from the Philippines and from Iraq or Afghanistan.

Mostly yea, right after Arabs

I am a mixed brazilian, does me count?

BTW I don´t know some asians are pretty cool

There is no such thing as "good guys", only different people with different interests

He was so cute on the left. Damn shame.

Yes it is interesting when we "negotiate" $38 billion in military aid to Israel over the next 10 years. At least (sort-of) our side has a country in the Middle East though.

I doubt a lot of the "facts" about the American Indians, including the Aztecs, because they were written by European colonists who wanted to make their side look as good as possible. Even the British accounts of the Irish include keeping their women as common when Ireland has been one of the most Catholic countries the whole time.

>At least (sort-of) our side has a country in the Middle East though
If we really wanted the oil we wouldn't need those kikes to run things for us. If anything it made getting oil out of the middle east harder as we have to not only appease SA but we also have to tag along with other retarded shit that Israel wants to do. We could have allied with Ghaddafi, we could have worked with Saddam, or Assad. There were plenty of people to get our oil from but instead we decided to wage war and destabilize the entire region. The worst part now is that while America falls behind trying to wrestle control over the Middle East, China has been making themselves an economic powerhouse. And Europe? Europe gets Kebabed. Good fucking job Americans.

Chavs

This is a tough question, Like I said politics here are not at all a clear thing, most of us really don´t care about Venezuela, it not that common subject over here(our country is like a continent, and I live in southwest, maybe in the north areas is more common, but to us this don´t really matter)

We don´t have any single right wing party, we have right wing candidates... And yes they are getting increasingly support, in São Paulo(the most import city of Brazil) we elected a better trump to run things over(why better trump you ask? he is a businessman and by his speeches more intelligent then Trump, mostly because you can do politics here like trump did in US, without support he would fail, and he is making smart decisions so far), and he is doing so well ,they are speaking about presidency. He is a based right wing candidate

The former two presidents were leftists scum(but not SJW more like Lenin leftists), they are right know in investigation by corruption, we had Odebrecht, a fucking lot of politicians are being arrested(98 until the last count).

And this fact is making right wing more popular everyday in south and southwest areas, but they still got plenty of support from north and northwest(They basically created system which gives welfare to them and we from south and southwest pay for it)

So they have support and plus indoctrination... Like in all Europe and US, the working class don´t support them, but they got the media and school(the youth basically).

Yes we do have SJW and yes we have white shamming...

are Hooligans still a big thing in England?

If we're talking about personal experience then:
> Gypsies, the beggars with absolutely no shame and humility. Also thieves.
> simpletons without a common sense, basically "gibmedats" and people with disregard to any order, common good, fences on property etc.
> people who moved to a big city and act out like some aristocracy with a disdain to the townsfolk and village people. Mostly because they hate their own roots and have never been taught to behave with a basic dignity. They fill the ranks of the liberal left as cannon fodder (calling themselves "european", "modern", "up to the mark"). tl;dr formerly provincional filth with an inferiority complex

Good, sounds like the public needs good examples to look to, including Trump and João Doria(?)

>What types of people do you hate?
jews

Yes exactly João Doria...

Not really as much as in the 70s and 80s.
The football hooligans or 'casuals' still exist, though.
Here's a selection:
youtube.com/watch?v=AnPKsnmyKA4

Cops always use horses agaqinst them. The hooligans don't give a fuck.
They are scum. I hate football (soccer) anyway.
Rugby and cricket are the gentlemens' sports.

The oil rightfully belongs to the Western companies that discovered how to extract it, the big mistake was letting the Arabs cuck our oil fields. Outside that, the politics of the Middle East is too complex for me to say whether supporting one country makes things harder. Hopefully we get more oil on our own with the Keystone Pipeline.

>China has been making themselves an economic powerhouse.
The economic part been benefitted us as wealth is not a zero-sum game. Regarding their military, our pets in Asia including Japan, South Korea, and the Philippines keep them pretty hemmed in. It's basically a corrupt ant-country.

>Europe gets Kebabed.
Can't really argue with this. At least countries like Hungary and Poland exist. Interesting possibility is power shifting from Brussels to Moscow and it's time for Europe to get B L E A C H E D.