Infiltrate

Thinking of infiltrating Antifa. Bang some girl with daddy issues.

Should i do it Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

praisekek.bigcartel.com
youtube.com/watch?v=KcdWdb4Ziv4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Already in.

Pussy is plentiful but smelly.
their women are worse.

And i dont know any girl in antifa but i mean should i join antifa and try to find some girl to bang and gather information about peeps?

>fuck antifa gurl
>die from sexual infection

sweeden yes

wanna greentext some experience from it?

Lying about who you are in order to have sex is rape.

KEK

Just fuck the girls, have fun and get out before they drag you into violence. Remember the best way to combat these cunts is to not engage with them but force the police to do it for you.

Spread your seed, Svengerling.

>If you're white, no chance.
>If you're black, enjoy your new itch dick

at least they poo in the loo

Who are you quoting?

>Be professor at local college
>Dress young and hip emulating local neofags
>offer help to all freshmen girls, they laugh and run
>Join AntiFa
>First night they take all my info, force me to sign some papers, then encourage me to stop talking to my family and any old friends, and to stop all forms of hygiene.

>Reward is fat smelly pussy, young smelly pussy, weird old smelly pussy.
>Tough ass asian pussy gets all uppity saying all I do is fuck pussy and need to act like all the shit i'm spouting.
>Take lock off of prized bike. Dress in black cause bad ass.
>Go to rally with mean asian pussy, she tells me every head I hit I get clean pussy.
>Go hit heads. One woo, two woo woo, three whee.
>Sup Forums finds me.

I am the pussy now.

Fucking Kekked

>Sticking your dick in crazy

Never.

oh lawdy

Yes.

This is golden

Oh I'm laffin

Antifa has more FBI informants than members. Stay away from them, you might end up in a place you least expect.

Checked and keked, good one

Already done that it get's really funny if you "out" yourself will fucking. Also it's pretty great if you have rival antifa gangs in one town. Good old times

Yes and on your next date wear this!!!!!! praisekek.bigcartel.com

Or just infiltrate and cause another warehouse fire if you sniff my drift :^)

>FBI
>Sweden
Antifa is probably protected by the police if anything

holy shit

They say to never stick your dick in crazy but crazy pussy is the best pussy.

Fuck it and quit. Anonimously, of course.

Go ahead. Funnel some intel to the Swedish alt-right and sabotage their shit as much as you can.

KEK

C'mon Swedebro. If you're actually thinking of getting near Antifa vermin, you need a massive self esteem boost. Do that by improving yourself.

YOUR HERO IS HERE Sup Forums, THE FATHER FIGURE YOU NEVER HAD

LISTEN TO HIM

>youtube.com/watch?v=KcdWdb4Ziv4

YOUR TIME HAS COME

THIS IS OUR MOVEMENT

DON'T SIT IDLY BY

Well I know here that the Green Party has been infiltrated by the police and other left wing and right wing activist groups. Feels good to be in a police state.

>nigger tier bantz
>check flag
>why_am_i_not_surprised.png

-_-

FPBP

There's sticking your dick in crazy, and there's sticking your dick in liberal crazy.

You're playing a dangerous game my friend

> Infiltration

Dude, just show up to a rally wearing skinny black jeans, a black hoody and a mask. Add anti-nazi buttons for the appearance of legitimacy.

That's it. That's literally all it takes.

If anybody questions, just lie and say you are from a contingent in another city. Nobody will cross reference.

Lie through your teeth and say you support your cause. Nobody will ever ask if you actually read Marx. In fact, the less you know about Che Guevera the better, because they want to teach you about him.

I did exactly that. I met a girl just by saying I didn't know much about Trotsky other than he was a "revolutionary who was unfairly killed by his brothers", and asked her to tell me more.

We smoked a bowl and I fucked her behind the Wells Fargo building. That's how I contracted HPV.

No. Ironically infiltrate a white supremacist group, pretend to want to make plenty of white babies (to make a future for the white race) with cute blue eyed blonds, marry ironically and start a family.

Thank you for your cervix.

kek

lawl, ironically saved the future for whites, usher in golden age of prosperity
fuck i was just joking mayn

I don't know why you're laughing. White nationalists who hate mudslimes would cheer for Pakistan if your two countries went to war.