Much cultural appropriation

thetab.com/2016/04/05/dreadlocks-white-people-83996

Apparently white people aren't allowed dreadlocks. Oh and the fact faerie locks are a part of white culture apparently means nothing.

>Much culture
>*Snacks lips*
>Kangs! Kangs! Melanin!
>*Eats chicken and manages to cover entire face in sauce*
>You iz privlaged and shit!
>*Wipes face with hand, locks sauce off hand*
>Gibs! GIBS! GIIIIBBBBBSSSSSSSSSS

Your thoughts, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

sistahvegan.com/2012/07/16/white-folk-wearin-dreadlocks-irks-the-shit-out-of-me/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>no archive link
what the fuck are you doing nigger

Anyone who believes in cultural appropriation who isn't white please dont appropriate white culture by using computing technology to post in this thread.

my butt smells like Parmesan cheese!

you mean you didn't know before?

dreadlocks smell and are a good indicator to avoid said person.

and lol people who scream cultural appropriation thinking all cultures exist in some static bubble, lrn2history&geography

dreadlocks come from celtic people who were around way longer than jamacian niggers

i kinda get butt-hair dreds from poor hygene and danglebears

Aren't dreadlocks what happens to hair when you don't wash them?
If so then yeah let it be a nigger thing who cares.

No, normal people clean their hair.

I don't think they did, the celts braided hair like you see some women doing nowadays but they still cleaned it, pretty sure they are also credited with inventing soap.

dreds originated in ancient Aryan Egypt., not Africa.

who gives a fuck really?
niggers are stupid. we all know this.

btw, i am the only person posting in this thread that is the least bit interesting.

Dreadlocks on white girls is cute!

>mfw niggers bitch about cultural appropriation while living under a government of european laws, using european tools and inventions, speaking a european language, wearing european clothes, and living in homes designed by europeans instead of going back to africa and living in mud huts under a tribal chieftan

I agree they look stupid but it irks me that the article starte with "no, you can't say anything about the Celtics"

vikings did have them, so did some celts, but those are the niggers of the white race, and honestly dreads look and smells like shit, I dated a chick with them when I was 17, our relationship lasted all of 4 days because all she did was espouse white guilt, smoke weed, and talk shit about other people non stop, it was fucking disgusting, pussy wasn't even tight.

white people were using dreadlocks long before blacks.

I don;t think I'll ever understand why when white people do something it's cultural appropriation but when blacks use indoor plumbing, electricity, or woven clothing it's just fine. Hypocrisy for sure.

we should probably all dread our hair tpqh famalam. it really triggers the niggers

sistahvegan.com/2012/07/16/white-folk-wearin-dreadlocks-irks-the-shit-out-of-me/

Your frog looks like a half-moor mafioso. We fucked as many of you Mediterraneans as we could before you ran out of gold. Not my fault you can' have blonde locks because of too many nigger seedings, Sicily. Go fuck yourself.

Aren't niggers appropriating white culture?

>straighten hair
>use internet
>drive cars
>take advantage of democracy

how can we get them to appropriate our hygiene culture?

>not recognizing a sopranos pepe
pleb