Any truth in this or is it all bullshit?

Any truth in this or is it all bullshit?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailystormer.com/the-david-duke-show-exposing-the-lies-of-the-new-jewish-anti-white-hate-film-hidden-figures/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>haha stupid Americans you didn't do shit it was Nazi scientists
>haha actually Fuck you whitey it was niggers

Yah the stormfags don't have answers for this kind of shit. Doesn't fit their whole whites are the smartest narrative.

Racists BTFO

WE WAZ ROCKET SCIENCE N SHIEEEET

They were essentially human calculators, a few out of hundreds.

this movie is propaganda built on more propaganda.
we never went to the moon. the apollo missions were a sham to siphon money into ICBM technology and embezzle billions from taxpayers.
now they tell us that magic niggresses are the ones that performed the calculations because WE WUZ SCIENTISTS AND SHEEIT.
there is absolutely no truth to this at all.

Even ((NASA)) is bulshit

>Yah the stormfags don't have answers for this kind of shit. Doesn't fit their whole whites are the smartest narrative.

What sort of shitpost is this? Whites acknowledge that Orientals are quite smart, smarter than whites on average. So they found a few smart nigger women. Big woop, now make a film about the hundreds of other whites.

Idiot bitch.

I'm quite happy their figures are hidden with that clothing. I don't want to know what Alvinisha and the chimpmunks look under their clothing, especially Theodorquandra on the right.

75% of this film is bullshit

how much photoshop was used on these boons geez

there's bullshit and there's truth in it on a x to y ratio

stormfags will usually rationalize it that whites are more creative and orientals cheat the tests

Nasa really did hire nigresses to do menial accountant work

there was so much fictionalization, exaggeration and dramatization in that screenplay, that is probably why Hollywood basically snubbed it at the Oscars.
Those women were one or two steps above keypunch girls

>the American look

Not for me either

>See pic
No, just another we wuz chimpout.

WTF is going on there?

Good question lad.

LOGGED.COM

"ebony slut worship BigWoodenLog"

>one octoroon works as a low-level arithmetician in nasa
>make movie about how a team of negresses are single-handedly responsibly for the moon landing

Hollywood!

Stfu Jew York stoner faggot

Get that voodoo soul stealing whiteman tech out of our hut. We must let the demons out.

I'd love a webm of this mixed with the Log song from Ren and Stimpy

middle one is ice cube btw

reckless exaggeration but honestly not as bad as i thought it was going to be, there are even a few scenes where a nigger says that rights for black people can only be won by killing whitey and the girl tells him to shut the fuck up and earn respect by intelligence and hard work

average film overall but didn't give me cancer so that's a plus

Germans got us to the moon. Not niggers.

(((Hollywood))) lies.
Check:
dailystormer.com/the-david-duke-show-exposing-the-lies-of-the-new-jewish-anti-white-hate-film-hidden-figures/

the log strikes again

What a terrible way to go

this was before computers were widespread obviously
if you were a rocket scientist and you needed, as a simple example, 78 numbers between 1-5 digits long, added up, would you spend the 5 minutes to do it, or would you hand it off to someone of lesser capability so that you're free to continue with your other work?

6000000% true goy

Negroids trying to do mathematics.

this guy gets it
>those aren't white accomplishments, they're jewish accomplishments
>those aren't jewish accomplishments, they're black accomplishments
countdown for Hidden Figures II, the secret society of the closeted gay scientists who invented the Global Positioning System.

100% true. They did not alter the facts in any way

I'm a stormfront user, and I readily admit that Orientals have higher IQs than whites on average. Period.

Making rationalizations for why "whites actually have higher IQs" is nigger tier shit.

she's got the holy ghost