Sup Forums BTFO

just like brazil

"Us" = non-whites

>More intelligent than their ancestors

>White/balck kids more intelligent than black ancestors, this surprises anyone

>Asian/white kids more intelligent than ancestor whites, this surprises anyone

>le high iq chinks meme

>>>>>>Mixed race relationships are making the subhuman a little more human.

wow it's almost like a mulatto is a little bit smarter than a nigger, I wonder how that works?

This apply also to non-mixed children.
The intelligent is called the Flynn effect; and the height is the product of better nutrition and tall men having more children than short men.

but how do they know how smart their ancestors were?

>Le a whole continent is cheating test meme

Straight up lie and propaganda
IQ of children averages between the 2 parents

It's also just common sense that having a baby with a nigger isnt going to give you a smart child

>study compares children of parents who shared common ancestors with those who have less shared ancestry.

All WITHIN the same race

>shabbos best goys put "muh diversity" as headline full knowing that people will think the study was about racemixing

I read the article and its exactly as expected. The study has nothing to do with people of different races having babies
The study says that if 2 people arent closely related they will have better children than those that share a great grandparent

But they twisted it into having sex with different races gives you smarter children

Also

>the study conveniently leaves out cognitive g data for non-whites whilst comparing everything else

C'mon gimme some (you)s for the effort

:^)

>do you have a minute to talk about all those proofs?

(((Daily Mail)))

latin america would be top tier then, highest avg iq in the world

Many thanks friendo :^)

2pbp

feels good man

>interracial

Step it up

friendly reminder to non-whites that after the Jew is finished raping and destroying the Aryan race they will come after yours. you really think (((they))) want to get rid of just white people? the matrix has you.

Sent the mail online article to the ADL via workmail.

"the article is clearly antisemitic, as it implies that a closed community as the jews in poland are prone to illnesses as the DNA subset is smaller."

>taller
>5'11
>taller

I've been scammed apparently, who do I talk to about this?

I mean, it is a fact that breeding with people who are more genetically different from yourself typically leads to healthier offspring, but that doesn't necessarily mean people of other races. There is just as much genetic variation within races as there is between them.

obligatory elliot

Taller and smarter than one of a parents for sure.
If White slut has a kid with a nigg then son will be taller an more intelligent than both.

As with all of the threads on this article, it should be pointed out that though they are deliberately spinning this as a positive for all it is actually only making non-white offpring smarter and taller than their non-white ancestors.
White parents get a dumber, darker child that is more susceptible to various genetic illness out of it.

Do they really think they can convince people who read the daily mail of this.

Bahahahahaha (((who))) could be behind this?

Commander Rockwell any idea?

It's making blacks smarter.

It's outright wiping out whites and reducing whties to becoming nothingmore than midochondrial DNA traces

That's because half their ancestors are black.