What is the most redpilled religion and why is it Orthodoxy?

What is the most redpilled religion and why is it Orthodoxy?

>Permits divorce against the wishes of christ

Pretty sure Christ said you can get divorced but can't then remarry

Dont know about Orthodox but where does the fancy looking cross come from?

Friendly reminder that Israel/CIA/Shariablue create religious threads in an attempt to cause infighting among us. It's classic D&C (divide and conquer). Ignore religion threads: the OP is NEVER sincere with his questions or points. It all just to start a fight.

>Can get up to 4 wives
>Unlimited sex slave with one exception(she has to be infidel)
>Almost any war can be justified with a word "jihad"
>Women are in their place where they belong
The only bad part about this is
>Can't eat pig meat and drink alcohol
>A bit too much prayer
Now go ahead and tell me that Islam is not the most redpilled religion

>anti-Western
>anti-philosophical
>anti-intellectual
>schismatic and fractured
>consists entirely of Greeks, Slavs, and Arabs
>no clear authority
>cucked by Muslims
>cucked by Communists
>allows divorce and contraception
>spiritual practice consists of standing for hours at church crossing yourself repeatedly and then going home to say Jesus Prayer a million times
>redpilled

>religion
>redpilled

He said it's only acceptable to divorce your wife if she's unfaithful, and it's adultery to marry a divorced woman. Put simply, don't be a cuckold.

Islam is the most redpilled religion.

>he's an American convert to Eastern Orthodoxy

Dayoftherope/10. Repent and submit to the Pope.

no

Traditional Catholicism. It's the religion mel gibson is a part of.

It's almost exclusively about hating jews.

Orthodoxy is Mormon-tier hocus-pocus idolotry.

You can just do all that without idolizing a schizophrenic pedophile as a prophet of god.

Islam is the most redpilled religion. Even Hitler knew so.

Give me beer bacon and doggos and Islam will be whiter than hitler's ass.

100% agree

Orthodoxy is the True Faith and anyone looking to completely change their life need only get baptized, repent, and participate in the Church's Holy Mysteries with a willing and open heart

This. If all you OrthoLARPers like your ascetics, married priests, and Byzantine chant so much, just become an Eastern Catholic.

>christcucks

>white

le based catholics are le redpilled xD

Top kek

daily reminder that pope is a submissive cuck and a kike loving faggot

Seemed like a redpilled Christianity, until they decided to join the Protestant 'Svenska Kyrkan' and the swedish branch of the Roman-Catholic Church in the #Julupproret agreement

>agreeing in unison on housing even more reefugees to please their Jewish (((Globalist))) masters from the EU or w/e
Weak and surprising to me after having head all the claims about Orthodoxy being the most "Deus Vult" of them all (why didn't they refuse then?)

Kekism

Tip harder fedoracuck

>Serbshit hating on the successor of St. Peter following the commandments of Christ

Not surprising. Orthodoxy explicitly condemns anti-Semitism btw.

>b-but muh St. John Chrysostom! m-muh Codreanu!

>that graph
>VS Trump's many picks in his (((staff))) including obvious Goldman Sachs-Jews, that already influence him into contradicting his election cycle image
Populistcucked I guess

i guess jews thought trump was impossible to manipulate or believed that he had no chance to win

>Orthodoxy being the most "Deus Vult" of them all

Kek, most Orthoshits get triggered when they hear Deus Vult because they got wrecked in the 4th crusade.

the eight pointed cross is unique to russian orthodoxy
the devil take your heretic "pope." roman "catholics" need to end their rebellion against Christ's church
cathcucks kiss jewish ass. orthodoxy is way more about hating jews. cathcucks weren't the ones who invented pogroms. just watch a brother nathanael video and you'll see how we feel about the jewish question

>Can get up to 4 wives
And your parents must choose them, do you think the wil choose the hot sex hungry one?No they will marry you to the one who will bring more prestige to them.

Isnt the only difference between croats and serbs religion?

Wow he talks to Jewish people means he's a Jewish puppet. Just stop you sound retarded

>kissing muslim nigger feet
>commandment of Christ

>Your parents choose them
Only if you are some kind of high-born.If you are common and expect that your family choose your bride you are a beta male.

>Wow he talks to Jewish people means he's a Jewish puppet. Just stop you sound retarded
>just stop you sound retarded

>not already perceiving the deeds - political actions/decision - made that benefit (((The Jews))) and the usual (((Greatest Ally))) country
The user speaking about D&C tactics in might be onto something after all

>If I then, your Lord and Teacher, have washed your feet, you also ought to wash one another’s feet. 15 For I have given you an example, that you should do as I have done to you. 16 Most assuredly, I say to you, a servant is not greater than his master; nor is he who is sent greater than he who sent him. 17 If you know these things, blessed are you if you do them.

I guess you schismatics don't understand how to evangelize Muslims since you're too busy getting cucked by them. Make sure you get the Sultan's approval before you appoint your next Patriarch!

>shows that Orthodoxy is dumb and is the continuation of a cult created by durka durka sandmen
>"Join this branch of the durka durka sandman religion instead"

Lol

>calls israel (((OUR GREATEST ALLY)))
>half of his advisers are globalist kikes
>his son in law and 3 grandchildren are kikes
>bombs syria in an attempt to overthrow assad
>distances himself from le pen
>does the exact opposite on everything he promised during the campaign
goy emperor at it again

>just watch a brother nathanael video and you'll see how we feel about the jewish question
>we

Convert detected. You'll never be a real Orthodox you idiot LARPer.

>All of a sudden, advisors on a payroll as well his Jewish or Jew-associate family members (who are in contact with him often) no longer matter to his political decisions
k lel

>Convert detected
implying i'm trying to hide that fact. i'm proud to be an orthodox convert. i was raised in the roman church but then i read my history and got educated and realized what heretics they are
>You'll never be a real Orthodox you idiot LARPer
that's not what my priest says. and i don't care what you say, schismatic

"deus vult" doesn't trigger me but it's pathetic that you're actually proud of the fact that the roman church put fellow Christians to the sword in a crusade that was supposed to be against muslims. fucking traitor

Dudes, I'm an Orthodox, you can't divorce to marry another woman, unless your wife cheated on you. Didn't you the read the Bible?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>*breathes*

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

cathcucks BTFO

>ex-Catholic apostate unironically calling a Catholic a schismatic

please help me pol someone i know that is dear to me is 99% certain of jesus christ. they are scared to death of hell -- and worry there is no afterlife at the same time. how can i save them?

Because it's based on family. One can't become a priest of he's not married.

White Catholics supported Trump 60% to 37%

>99% certain of jesus christ
what?

if i understand what you are trying to say take him to a nearby traditionalist catholic church. one that does the traditional latin mass.

"catholics" are the schismatics. the bishop of rome broke away from one holy, catholic and apostolic church - not the other way around

constantinople, antioch, alexandria and jerusalem remained in communion with one another after rome broke away, so how can a roman call the orthodox "schismatics?"

also, daily reminder that picrelated is a cathcuck and your priests are kiddie diddlers

>latin mass
>traditional
beware o my sides

>constantinople

Doesn't exist anymore

>antioch

Is in ruins, there are now two Antiochian Patriarchs, and they live in Damascus

>alexandria

Is Coptic Orthodox

>jerusalem

Was reclaimed by Roman-Catholics

Also Antioch and Jerusalem don't even get along, Antioch didn't attend your last council because he hates Jerusalem that much. The whole "Pentarchy" meme comes from a Byzantine emperor anyway and was never any official thing; this is a very stupid argument. You must be retarded to drink the Orthodox kool-aid this hard.