The US power grid is under attack. ITS HAPPENING

The US power grid is under attack. ITS HAPPENING.
cnbc.com/2017/04/21/power-outage-in-san-francisco-hits-about-90000.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OgKQihUEFA0
sfgate.com/bayarea/article/Massive-power-outage-hits-San-Francisco-shuts-11089574.php
downdetector.com/status/pge/map
thesun.co.uk/tech/3379806/solar-flare-spewing-from-mega-hole-in-the-sun-could-cause-blackout-mayhem-next-week/
inverse.com/article/30642-power-outage-rick-perry
youtube.com/watch?v=oNT7TuNLu08
map.norsecorp.com/#/
monkeybrains.net/map/
inverse.com/article/30631-lax-sf-ny-power-outages
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_companies_based_in_the_San_Francisco_Bay_Area
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No it isn't, I live in the US and my power is f-

Nyc subway had been fucked up all day too. Signal power outage. Revenge by assange?

Maybe is just affirmative action, stuff like this happens everyday in brown shit holes.

Montana in , our power seems to be o

Just a dill for Calexit?

ke-

nothing going on in Los Angele-

Major power outages would be the best thing for the White race.

Cutting off food shipments would be even better.

nigg-

Pittsburgh here everything seems fine but I'm on edge, when driving home I go through the hood and the niggers are all out in the streets in looting chimp out mo

STOP PUTTING MAGNETS ON YOUR METERS!
youtube.com/watch?v=OgKQihUEFA0

bump

sfgate.com/bayarea/article/Massive-power-outage-hits-San-Francisco-shuts-11089574.php

This could be that preemptive strike that Kim threatened.

>using dashes for candlejack posting
>being this fucking n-

San Franciscan reporting in. Fortunately I live in the half of the city that still has p

hello indiana?
downdetector.com/status/pge/map

Gotten slightly worse since this pic. Bit further south now on the eastern seaboard.
What I don't understand is this:
It's slowly getting worse. How does a fire in Cali effect San Fran, followed by NY, followed by Florida, and now into Ohio and Michigan.

thesun.co.uk/tech/3379806/solar-flare-spewing-from-mega-hole-in-the-sun-could-cause-blackout-mayhem-next-week/

Sup guys.. sun here in your base keelin your doods.

It's clearly a cyber attack. Financial hubs and business districts are being targeted. This is like the nation state version of DDOSing.

Flint michigan suburbs (Genesee) here, no power outages reported, still posting no prob.

>mfw Columbus, Ohio, and being surrounded by red on all sides slowly.
>yfw somebody says that a fire in a gay heroin shootup ring in nowhere, SF causes widespread power outages in the Midwest and NYC.

it's just the liberal shitholes, they're probably charging their dildos all at once

kek

>nuke drill in my area in 5 days
>now this
Don't want to jinx it, but I feel like this could actually be it

i gotta go to college in like 30 mins. im i fucked?

which state?

>magnets
how do they wo-

Nah, a solar event would effect more than just 2 or 3 cities

Hey man, I voted for Trump. Spare me on the day of the rope please. Not everyone who lives in these liberal shitholes is a liberal, especially the ones that actually work.

NJ, it's the NYC/NJ drill

The outage in Texas the other day was from Rick Perry accidently the Department Of Energy.

inverse.com/article/30642-power-outage-rick-perry

>being american and not having a generator in your compound to keep your cummins heated
>being american n-

it's us, sending a message to those of us not stepping in line. this is civil cyber war.

youtube.com/watch?v=oNT7TuNLu08

Did someone leave their iphone charged in too long?

Based Alabama. Fuck your shitty city grids

I'm in Ohio and just fine no power outage. No power outages near me stop LARPing

It's North Korea.

map.norsecorp.com/#/

>ohio
>just fine

mfw it isn't an attack, it is just that America's infastructure and energy grid is that poorly maintained and falling apart

Seriously North Korea just lit the fuck up a few seconds ago.

Why is it surprising San Francisco couldn't pay its power bill

yeah i've watched it since this morning
it's only gotten worse

Seems to be in the Detroit area only. Right on Flints door step, not quite there. Hope you keep your power user. Stay safe.

Says Sven the fucking click. The only difference between our countries is that Ohio weather is a little warmer and our women actually fuck us.

Fucking lies. God damn it nothing is unde

Cuck*

Were you given permission to talk about Ohio?
No?
Then fuck off. We're full.

Thirld world country by 2020

Oh god what's that soun

>try to send message with baby tier hacks
>fail to realize 65%+ of infosec is liberals and leftists
>they bring down the entire internet for all red areas
>rednecks too stupid to even bring it back up on their own in 90% of communities
>these communities are instantly eviscerated financially
>rednecks cry and all they can do is starve because Wal'mart is no longer stocked
>your grandmother can no longer make it from the kitchen back to the living room because google is down

Nah it's definately a EMP missle I'm even getting my tinfoil armor on before going to bed just in case something happens in EU

My body is ready

I am a power station technician. I've looked at the control panels and honestly it's nothing substantial.

I want to believe this, but this many places, in one day?

I'm leaning towards targeted attack, that was thwarted, or they fucked up. I don't think all of SF went out like this after the Loma Prieta.

No clue what's going on, it's just very odd.

Quite possibly. This place is going to be Brazil 2.0

>Be me
>USA
>Don't repair my energy grid for 70 years
>Energy grid fails
>WE ARE BEING ATTACKED BROTEGT THE BURGERDS ::DD.:DD:D

Anyone got sauce for this or are you going to be fucking gay

Profound

Power outages all across the US affecting large cities and financial centers. google it

Currently.
Only small change in last hour.

just look at this fucking map

shits fucked up

But a country boy can survive, so what's your point?

you know how I know you're leftypol? cause you assume that red areas are unintelligent. get out.

you've been losing to red areas on the internet for awhile now. its time to put down the ego.

SF outage map

monkeybrains.net/map/

Probably someone is leaking more pizzagate info or corruption in DC. Probably has something to do with Ted Gowdy losing two investigators going after pedophilia shit.

>don't get to see meteor shower
>won't get to see eclipse later this year either
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

inverse.com/article/30631-lax-sf-ny-power-outages

now detroit and indianapolis are getting hit.

for comparison, from three hours ago

Someone please tell me why this is happening.

They have been for past hour.

I found this too.. local =)

what did he mean by this?

srs user, what are you hinting at?

I'm fine here in best state.

>tfw never gotten to drive out to the country with a cute grill and watch meteor shower while laying on the hood of car making out.

Exactly my original point. It's slowly getting worse, which is odd.

if my power goes out i get massively bored, can't we just nuke kor-

calle calle

PG&E is reporting that 15k have power back, 25k still out. That's like the numbers when a blizzard or hurricane take out power on the east coast. ONE substation caused all this?

I've lived here since 1980. I remember and worked through the Grey Davis rolling blackout. Nothing was ever this bad - power to buildings were out, but the traffic lights worked - this took out everything. They're saying a substation fire, but that wouldn't take out the whole peninsula like this, unless there was some catastrophic failure that chained it's way to other substations, or something blew a bunch of transformers out.

But it wouldn't surprise me that it's a lack of maintenance and upgrades, PG&E is a rip off, and the city of SF has been spending money on "immigrants' and not infrastructure.

Still, it's really, really odd that everything went dark, I seem to recall that they said the traffic lights and things were on different systems than the ones that supply power to customers, after the big quake - they redesigned it that way on purpose.

what is this?

>Sminem

H. MADDAS
Could it be?

Does anyone have a full list of confirmed power outages? So far it seems SF, LA and NYC are certain.

But then I've seen mentioned at various times during the day: Chicago, Portland, Detroit, New Orleans and now Indianapolis. Can anyone confirm these cities also had outages today?

A money laundering scheme with flashy bits.

With many substantial military assets all over the US, Are there any of greater importance in SF or NY?

We blew up Kimmy's missile a few days ago.

>SF

why are we worried again?

Live map of cyber attacks

I saw someone else bring this up in the last thread but every seemed to overlook it.

Research Gotham Shield

It's a planned exercise (totaly confirmed) to take place some time between mid April and may, and would you look at the time!

Ignore the infowars fake news.

Hopefully this summer will be the hottest on record, with frequent blackouts. Cities usually have tons of minorities and liberals. These cities need power for air conditioning. People start dying in heatwaves. Maybe this is some type of test for the inevitable purge. Can we meem it into reality, Sup Forums?

It's nothing to concern yourself with.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_companies_based_in_the_San_Francisco_Bay_Area

I'm in the north east england and we've had a power cut the past 3 hours. Literally sat in the dark using 4g thinking is this related?..

think a little more outside of wiki friendo

Where abouts

maybe

Wat. I'm in LA power is still on I'm charging my phone, check pic

HAPPENI-

ps4 online has outage too

you have a snapchat.

g guys...