HOW TO BEAT ANTIFA

Sargon just made a video, in which he gives good advise, on how to defeat Antifa.

>stay in formation
>grab on of them, pull them into your lines
>take off their masks
>take pictures of their faces

youtu.be/OBrmgPVP-_8?t=21m9s

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KcdWdb4Ziv4
amazon.co.uk/OMGAI-Special-Finger-Motorcycle-Outdoor/dp/B06XYGTGVF/ref=pd_lpo_vtph_200_lp_t_3/257-1184395-4614615?_encoding=UTF8&refRID=W4M0W42W0W9DG9HSZRAX
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>fat neckbeard
>being any authority on fighting
What a faggot larper

YOUR HERO IS HERE Sup Forums, THE FATHER FIGURE YOU NEVER HAD

LISTEN TO HIM

>youtube.com/watch?v=KcdWdb4Ziv4

YOUR TIME HAS COME

THIS IS OUR MOVEMENT

DON'T SIT IDLY BY

Fuck that. I want PHALANX FORMATIONS MOTHERFUCKERS

true. but he is right.
they need to be isolated, bc they're just scawny fags. when they are alone the got no balls

here some more advise

>Implying right wingers alone have balls

Coordination doesn't work if many of the people don't know eachother till they arrive for whatever reason
It is best to have small brigades of people who know eachother. Antifa are niggers and wouldn't attack a group unless they outnumber them 10-1

more than them, yes. they are just college kids.

staying in a row, isn't hard, even if you don't know each other.

>Righty thinks there is anything in their ranks besides quivering 400 pound Sup Forumstards and skinny little faggots who call themselves Neo-Nazis because the black girl at school with the big but wont go out with them
You'd autistically screech just as much as the enemy, if not more, and probably get your ass beat when the angry niggers charge your white supremacist line and beat your fucking heads in.

And you're either a very old man or a skinhead who is afraid of anything below peach shade.

Here, have some ACTUAL battle tactics.

if thats true, we need to work on getting swole!

Catch one of the leaders when they are alone. Beat their ass. Word spreads. Fear induced.

Swole? Wut? tf does that even mean?

>saying things that hurt my fee fee means I can throw a violent tantrum

ffs, stop being faggots and just beat their skulls in, after a while cancer will run away

Congrats, you get in a big group and beat the shit out of a thin girl or a wimpy dude, then brag about it. Form up in a line and fight, see how fast you get run down.

Isn't that what YOU'RE saying, Mr. I LARP Battle Tactics?

Time to get reading your Roman military tactics books.

yes, the german guy said that too. pick out the most violent ones.
it needs more strategy. for example if you run in there alone and beat someone on the head, you might get surrounded by them. thats why you need to stay in line

You need to get organised
Make large shields from plywood
practice close formation drill the same way that riot police do
Carry long "flag poles" so you can reach Antifa lines and cause damage without them getting a chance to get near you.
Wear helmets & body armour if you can
Gas masks
It needs some serious organisation but the right is good at that.

You've all bought into that whole "black people are all extremely violent and dangerous and need to be regulated" and "the left media controls us all." You're already afraid.
Form up in a line and stand your ground when 100 angry bull-nigs charge you.
I look forward to watching the mass rout.

> wooden sticks
> plywood
> close formation
> get molotov'ed

You'd basically make yourselves into a giant bonfire.

>Wear helmets & body armour if you can
>Gas masks
great idea. but you also need people who have no shields, or anything big in their hands, so they can pull people in. thats what the antifa does aswell.
based stickman had a great setup. pic related.

hello commie
I suppose it's more fair when you swing sticks and bike locks from behind a crowd and then run away, right?

Hey Antifa scum

You know you already lost right?

WE won the elections.

WE have the executive, the legislative and the judiciary.

WE have the popular support.

NO ONE supports antifa, except for the whiny little kids that are already part of antifa.

The common people HATE you, and soon will demand that you be treated like the domestic terrorists you are.

You lost. Not even the minorities who you supposedly "defend" support you. That's why you 90% are just white nu-males.

You are already DEAD. We are just playing with your dead rotting body.

Is this one of the faggots from the reddit anarchy board who discussed coming here to take over lol.

>le gets behind you
>white supremacists get stuck in a kill box
>"N-NO PLEASE... I ALWAYS THOUGHT BLACK COCK IN MY WIFE WAS HOT... AHHHHHH *crunch*

they arent using mollies yet, if they do theyll be in trouble anyway, I bet fire can get lots of charges

Top kek

>We are just playing with your dead rotting body.

I've been saying this shit for weeks. You fucking idiots should have been forcefully unmasking them since the beginning you fucking twats.

You could have designated fighters in behind the shield wall who can snatch and grab.

Make a small opening in wall, two designated guys rush out, grab target pull him/her in and shield wall closes behind them.

again, when did americans become scared of blacks, whites conquered this planet for a fucking reason. it wasn't because europeans were pussies... though they are now I guess ... shit save us america, ally with india and china and save the world from retardedness

>WE won the elections.
Yea, against the will of the people.
>WE have the executive, the legislative and the judiciary.
Who are all rapidly regretting their choice in a leader
>WE have the popular support.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>NO ONE supports antifa, except for the whiny little kids that are already part of antifa.
Got it backwards there buddy.
>The common people HATE you, and soon will demand that you be treated like the domestic terrorists you are.
Is it opposite day already?
>You lost. Not even the minorities who you supposedly "defend" support you. That's why you 90% are just white nu-males.
Again, wrong, but keep going.
>You are already DEAD. We are just playing with your dead rotting body.
Awwww look, he thinks hes tough. Isn't that just adorable.

>Carry
The first doctrine of military tactics is to protect your flanks faggot. That is to be taken into consideration obviously.

Lol antifa has attacked 3-4 women that I can think of off the bat.

the fuck you talking about kid? moldylocks isnt even a woman. its a bridge troll.

(((guys, formations don't work, don't try to use them, you would only lose, trust me)))

cry more

FUCKING THIS. great idea.

>2 run out, grab someone 3 or 4 times
>Open, up again, giant horde rushes into the box, all your little LARP pikes are shoved aside, massive horde pours in, destroys you in killbox, maximum kek

FUCKING PIECES OF SHIT REEEE
DONT FUCK UP THE BRONY FANDOM
/MLPOL/ LIVES IN DEATH

even the brown guys hate antifa LLOLL @ ending

Don't you cunts have fucking guns over there? Just shoot the commie cunts ffs

is there anything that might help with the grabbing super velcro gloves or something?

You'll all be way to focused on beating up people in the front to look behind you, and surrounded by all your allies, only the back flank would know in time, and by that point the nigs have already rounded the corner and smashed into the backline, morale collapses, rout, dead.

commies
enuf with this term antifa

commies

Sargon is a fucking retard. Stop giving him youtube money.

Remember that scene in ROTK where the orcs (you) and the Rohrrim (ANTIFA) clashed? The front line was wavering before they even got clashed, by the time they hit them, they were already in full retreat. The formation would work, if you had the balls to actually execute it.

i hate antifa but damn did this post make me cringe

No, because a phalanx is 10 or more deep. Get in through the first line and you face another wall of shields. It worked for the Greeks, Macedonians, Carthaginians and it works now for riot cops the world over.

rick flair was the best fighter

yeah gloves are necessary. motorcycle/climbing gloves are the best
some user recomended those amazon.co.uk/OMGAI-Special-Finger-Motorcycle-Outdoor/dp/B06XYGTGVF/ref=pd_lpo_vtph_200_lp_t_3/257-1184395-4614615?_encoding=UTF8&refRID=W4M0W42W0W9DG9HSZRAX

I saw a few that looked fit enough and some had decent footwork. These are mentally challenged people, they don't give a fuck and are dangerous until you can knock some sense into them. Never underestimate the guy you're about to fight, this is mutual combat so fight for your lives.

idiots, talkling of phalanxes and shield walls... this is not 300 BC... you have FUCKING GUNS...

Ahahahah itt faggot pussy antifa larpers.
Antifa is honesty the most embarrassing 'group' of all time

ultimate larping for awesomness

can't wait till canadian elections. i'll be the only NatSoc in the entire city.

You should go back in time and tell that to the Greeks, Romans and Macedonians who conquered Empires with those tactics. Just read how it was done. A phalanx does not work alone in the same way that a tank is vulnerable without support.

You just described Antifa.

that's just what the police does during riots

This comic goes both ways.

lol dont reply that much, to the antifa faggot. he is just mad

Well what you do first is surround it so the quarters get too tight and they get pressed in, it gets violent but assuming morale holds on ANTIFA'S side (which would depend on who was on the front line) they could start tossing molatov's into your ranks. Instant scatter, you get picked off in droves.
In short, a crushing and hilarious defeat.

This. Riot cops do this and push forward to get some rioters behind them and then close the formation, leaving the rioters separated and for them to be pulled by the secondary force

Have you been paying attention?

There's a lot to learn from the English.

OK Aussie fbi

It happened here in NZ in the early 80's. Unfortunately it was lefties protesting a Rugby tour by South Africa

Do you have any idea why the phalanx was abandoned? It was easily surrounded and destroyed by enemy units, it leaves the people inside completely vulnerable to all attacks from any side but the front. If the enemy hits you in the back while the front is holding, and then bleed along the edges, the formation will shatter and the men inside become a mosh pit.

You have been getting rekt at every confrontation

Who cares, all you need is three people to group against one person to pull them out and take a picture of their faces or IDs

If they give up on you the Riot police will take their place. At that point, its just going to be a sad display.

See US Armed Forces...the vast majority of them vote for right ringers. Don't ship your safety-pinned diaper when Oathkeepers show up to your little parties.

>Do you have any idea why the phalanx was abandoned? It was easily surrounded and destroyed by enemy units, it leaves the people inside completely vulnerable to all attacks from any side but the front. If the enemy hits you in the back while the front is holding, and then bleed along the edges, the formation will shatter and the men inside become a mosh pit.
We can be certain that antifa would give us sound advice.

Guns
Just shoot the worthless parasites

> Grab and pull into lines.

That's pretty much part of police riot control tactics.

Have we set up a LARP/ORGANISE general? We should be seriously contemplating beating these turds.

>read shit off imageboard
>make video about shit you read to said imageboard
>hey guys have some sage advice

muh e-celebs

e-celebs

>If they give up on you the Riot police will take their place. At that point, its just going to be a sad display
lol no, the riot police can't do anything if you aren't rioting, the "muh false flag" narrative is non-sense

Of course we should form battleformations, make hierachies, give combatt roles and use it to beat the shit out of antifa

The police confiscated all that shit from the rally attendees, then left them to a mob of antifa armed with sticks/knives/firecrackers etc.

You're making the assumption that the local government will bother to even press charges. If this is Berkeley we're talking about, I doubt it would ever happen.

Either gather them up and hang them after a trial finding them as a terrorist group against the nation, or shoot their terrorist assess on sight

hey fbi

Is that a problem in a street fight where you're basically fighting in extreme valley type terrain?

Maximum kek, while you show one guy get bonked, all the other alt-rightys are getting fucking rekt. Look at the guy with the "DUNT TREAD ON ME" flag getting rekt by fucking Vsauce and little blue hod is getting fucking shit on by Anti fists, and ofc who could forget grandpa in the background going: "WHERE AM I, IS IT KOREA AGAIN?!"
Holy shit dude this is sad.
Plus the dipshit breaks his little LARP sword in the process.

thanks cunt, i wanted to make sure you antifa cunts are gonna be reported

Every police force in the world uses shield wall tactics directly taken from the ancients to control riots but it wont work.

Show up an hour late, police leave once Antifa moves in to start shit

Sounds like it would be extremely painful.

We support any and all forceful or peaceful resolution against antifa. I personally suggest forceful but it's up to you if you want to lose the fight when they get more powerful

Blond teen to the left: That's my fetish.

THIS. wait till you can go in with your weapons.

Yea, because your flank is completely open at all times and you can't see the backline force coming until they round the curb, and by then its already too late.

Would bolos or something similar be a good idea? some kid of ensnarement rig. Probably scare the shit out of them seeing their friends get ganked and pulled back kicking and screaming.

Yea, they're trained for it and know what their doing and have clear leadership.
You have none of that.

im surprised there's antifaggots unironically posting on this thread.
won't be long till they get converted

They scurred!

ok ok, despite all the gun talk, why is a fucking metal bike lock to the head less lethal than a firearm?

The only way those other guys survived was because it was a midget wielding the weapon