I had my hammer around my neck at the beach and some girl told me it was problematic. what do i do?

i had my hammer around my neck at the beach and some girl told me it was problematic. what do i do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pxSwaYP5xNA
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3552751/White-evangelical-couple-Aaron-Rachel-Halbert-birth-black-triplets-adopting-African-American-embryos-left-couple-s-IVF-treatment.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Stop wearing autistic pagan iconography to the beach.

since you've already missed the chance, nothing. should have told her to shut her bitch ass up. nobody gives a shit what some random bitch thinks. her opinion means LESS Than nothing.

rape and burn down her village

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

please be real

Take it off like the good cuck you are.

Buy a bigger hammer and go back tomorrow.

This
But since you were in the situation anyway OP, tell her to choke on a dick.

Stop being a faggot

Strike her anvil with your Mjolnir, if you know what I mean.

Is that a fucking goat?

That is problematic

/thread

Play Viking games, win Viking prizes.

>being this much of a faggot

>Another america LARPer
It isnt funny anymore

You take out a real hammer and be...bequeath her to bin both the problemmatic hammer and the necklace.

Lift more, faggot.
or
Bitch and whine on a lebanese basket weaving forum
we don't actually care

>shit that never happened

Go about your business and ignore her obviously. Who the fuck takes these people seriously? Stop giving them attention. In fact, laugh at her.

>Your hammer is a mistake, she said

>This world is a mistake, I replied

stop larping

rape her then cut her up into a bloodeagle.

stop worshipping moloch you pagan cunt

>golden hammer
t.Pajeet

FUCK AXES AND FUCK VIKING WHITE PEOPLE

>my ancestors were forced either to convert or
to be put by the sword then just stuck with it because it became the norm

you stop larping you dumb faggot

Where can I get one of these things?

I was going to tell you but I see you hail from Tech Support Land.

Just mold one out of your shit like clay. Weave the necklace out of hair from bodies in the Ganges.

beat her up until she becomes more reasonable , put her in a hole or send her if she is a worthless Untermensch to a Sonderlager for niggers

Tell her Odin cares not about the opinion of a mere mortal.

Tell her to fuck off and rape her.

Tell her to stop oppressing your culture, then call her a shitlord

>i had my hammer around my neck at the beach and some girl told me it was problematic. what do i do?

Tell her to go fuck herself?

prove you arent a larper and handle that bitch the true viking way

Did you rape her after giving her a roman salute?

any Jewish store you like

>"That's problematic"
>"For you"

>my ancestors are smiling at me imperial, can you say the same?

Wear a Zoroastrian Fravahar and follow the Good Religion user

That's ridiculous, you can't use human poo as clay

far fewer then 2,000 years, in fact the church of today would be unrecognizable less then 300 years ago, christians 2,000 years ago were still pagans who just added a tree jew to their own pantheon of gods, thats how all of the holidays we traditionally celebrate are based off of paganism, honestly it irritates me when people think christianity was anything more then a title back in the day for the powerful to wield to subjugate the masses and keep them docile, and they use it even better to this day, because now an entire underclass of betas white knights, faggots, leeches and retards, use "being christ-like" as an excuse to be a complete fucking cuck and let other people run roughshod over them, get fucked ahmed, you and your disgusting tree jew.

maybe not if it's liquid like yours.

Genuine lol! Savage as fuck....

>being this autistic

For starters, stop caring what other people think and having other people do the thinking for you, FFS.

>when you believe in strength and might but completely fucking annihilated and cry about it

Every time

she wanted the dick

I hope you gave it to her

this

Did a Christian steal your shift/period buttons?

>thats how all of the holidays we traditionally celebrate are based off of paganism

I hope you don't actually believe these memes

Tell her to fuck off

this.

he is right you fuckhead

hello LEBBIT

Stop appropriating our culture!

t. r/atheist fedora tipper, probably strokes himself to varg

He is wrong you fuck head

>1 post by this id

Do you honestly believe Varg is reddit? HAHA You are from reddit fuck off.

>i had my hammer around my neck at the beach and some girl told me it was problematic. what do i do?

Call her a milk drinker and that her ancestors do not look upon her and smile.

>not knowing anything about reddit
>obviously from reddit
How many hoops are you jumping through to come to this conclusion? Europe is Christian because people chose the strong horse. Paganism was weak.

Christcucks BTFO

> Europe is Christian because people chose the strong horse. Paganism was weak.

Europe chose Christianity because of forced conversions you piece of shit.

>milk drinker
Fuck off with your epic vidya references you leaf cuck. Milk is fucking based.

>forced conversion
Aka victory. Aka it was stronger and won.
Cry more faggot

smite her

and then stop being pagan

For

That picture only proves that the eternal anglo didn't accept the med festivity and kept their own (with the bunny symbol of fertility, not present in the christian one).

hit her with a hammer

No a king wanted to control its people under one God under on banner to wage war and conquest. Fuck off.

>be last pagans of europe
>literally surrounded by followers of reformed judaism
>kings with huge armies have forcefully converted their populations since Charlemagn
>northern crusades start
>be outnumbered and undergeared
>several years of war
>finally overrun, it was a lost war from the start, at least we didnt drop to our knees without resistance
>revolts after revolts after revolts

took a bit too long to conquer people wearing leather jackets and axes if you ask me

>t. Christcuck larper trying to mock pagan larper

thats a ram, rams are sheep/lambs, and not goats.

look up every major holiday, they are all rooted in pagan tradition because martin luther couldn't get the "barbarians" to convert without keeping their traditions. but I don't really see a point in arguing, go to a fundamentalist church, they'll tell you the same thing.

not only that, but lets be honest, christianity has become the religion of cucks, the way they display their affection for god is by throwing away their own lives and heritage, and that to me is the most disgusting thing.

Christians won. The religions competed and one was utterly destroyed because it was weaker. That's literally all there is to it, the rest is you crying that you lost like a nigger mad at whitey for inventing guns first when they only had sticks.

youtube.com/watch?v=pxSwaYP5xNA

Not even a thousand years even for our rulers, let alone the people. I'm sure your ancestors have followed one of the Abrahamic faiths for at least 5000 years, though.

>be pagans in Europe
>get completely annihilated by Christianity proving it's strength

Really all you need to know desu. Not to mention the only knowledge even passed on of most pagans comes from christians because pagans were too stupid to write and no scholars.

>WE

Thor rolled around in a chariot pulled by goats.

Well why don't you fuck it off of me, bitch.

It's the atheists who are championing gay marriage and not having children ans trying to turn boys into girls and crying about the rascist white christians oppressing everyone else and opening their borders to degeneracy. This is easy to verify. You're absolutely delusional if you think christians are the ones throwing away their heritage

do you not understand that you lost to? your whole culture lost? that you are a shadow of your grandfathers? and your sons will die a slower death of meaninglessness? you think you were a part of this victory? do you believe christ will save your soul? I don't believe in any of it, but don't delude yourself, all religion is a way for a man to control another man without the threat of violence, at least with paganism they weren't trying to forcefully convert people because non-pagan ideals were dangerous to their fragile and ignorant faith. hey, but keep believing, maybe sky-jew will come down one day and cut you in on a slice of kneeling at the feet of god for all eternity not daring to look him in the face like the little cuck you are.

>spreading a system that makes it easyer for a king to rule his people
you think the average soldier or peasant had any idea what the fuck is going on? they couldn't even understand latin.

>mfw a jew kike tries to talk to me

>what is folklore
oh w8... you are a leaf... nvm

>all religion is a way for a man to control another man

Absolutely reddit tier thinking. Might as well tell me the patriarchy was created as a way for man to control women.

The ones providing shelter and argue for the sake of africans, middle easterners, south europeans and other outsiders to come here are either christians or batshit communists

The former is a lot more common than you invader worshipping cucks like to believe

patriarchy unlike reformed judaism wasnt invented, it's natural to humans.

why is the pope championing open borders?

why is shit like this only happening with christ-cucks
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3552751/White-evangelical-couple-Aaron-Rachel-Halbert-birth-black-triplets-adopting-African-American-embryos-left-couple-s-IVF-treatment.html

also atheism isn't paganism, its also disgusting because it arose from anti christian ideals, they are both terrible, if you think I am an atheist in the sense of richard dawkins you are sorely mistaken. but you know go one believing man, I'm sure the pope will bless you with his magic piss-water.

Yeah just like niggers and abos are so cultured and advanced because of their glorious folk lore. Whitey with his books and knowledge and recorded history doesn't have shit on campfire stories. We used to be kangz.

Much like religion. Every human civilization bar none had religion. To pretend it was created deliberately to oppress is no different than a feminist screeching about oppressive patriarchy. It's lazy stupid thinking

fuck off, you're that thirteen yr old cuck who has no idea about anything, if only there were a way to verify what I said, oh yeah! its in the fucking scripture you fucking moron! one of the central themes of christian doctrine is submission: submission to god, submission to rhetorical doctrine, submission, to your pastor, submission to other men, there is simply no other way to state it, and its not like everyone chose this, because of the way christianity/pisslam work like mind viruses most people were forced into it as children, so not only are you a slave defending your masters, but you never even bother to question why.

definition:cuck

Have you even read the bible? God is basically a slaver

Abrahamic religions were created to oppress, that much is clear

this is outright lies, read up on the early church

This is not hard to verify m8. This is objective data. Christians are the ones voting against open borders.

>paganism isn't atheism
It's worse, it's atheists who are larping.

Under

Rated

Poast

Yes I have.
"Western patriarchy was created to oppress women, that much is clear"

>Christians are the ones voting against open borders

Yeah you're right, like Angela Merkel's party the Christian Democratic Union xD

Lol, what the fuck are you talking about? Do you know what larping means? What would a atheist larp as?