It seems the Bike Lock Bandit is trembling in his boots

It seems the Bike Lock Bandit is trembling in his boots.

"His friend" has sought legal advice on reddit.

Has his violence been reported to the police?

>reddit.com/r/legaladvice/comments/66p9tp/ca_my_really_good_friend_is_being_accused_on/

It seems he hasn't been fired or arrested yet.

Can't wait to see what happens

Who knew that assault with a deadly weapon at a fucking pro-free speech rally could result in you looking like a complete piece of shit who deserves to go to prison?

It really was him, then? For realsies?

anyone with ps skills nazi-ize his pic.
i'm sure it would piss him off

It'd be a real shame if he was a victim of a random crime that was an isolated incident.

If it wasn't him, he'd have come out already and said "Bullshit, that wasn't me, I was at such and such that day".

The fact that he immediately deleted his social media accounts the moment his name got dropped only incriminates him further.

He's going to get his.

"We were like, totally right in that area and the guy who assaulted those people with a deadly weapon look JUST LIKE him, but we are afraid things will be misconstrued just because we were, you know, like right there when it happened and shit.

I wasn't totally convinced Sup Forums had the right guy until this moment.

fucking harry potter

>Harry Potter references

I loathe these faggots so much

Every fucking time.

>it's actually downvoted because people can see his bullshit
You did it Reddit!

This. The evidence gathered at the scene, and his social media accounts linking him to Antifa (before he scrubbed them) is overwhelming.

Get a load of this shit

Fuck, why do they refuse to grow up?
They always have to make a HP reference.

REDDITOR FOR 8 HOURS

Shitposter is Professor Bikelock Cuck

why isn't being discussed on the hairy potter board? you're on the wrong board, faggot. this isn't Sup Forums related.

So he admits his friend was there but that he didn't hit anybody... hmmmmmmmm

We know that he has connections to BAMN, a virtual cult, do you think that they will help him disappear?

>It seems he hasn't been fired or arrested yet.
yeah, almost as if there's been no credible evidence gathered and instead it's just a bunch of internet autists who are mad at his politics

but no, keep acting like a flat black strap on a backpack/the fact that he is a liberal californian cycling enthusiast/the fact that a part of his face kind of looks like the part of the guy's face you can see are totally incontrovertible lol

also be sure to leave some super original replies that imply that i'm the guy, even though i know better than to actually open Sup Forums threads and am instead just tossing in posts to laugh at you from the front page

You are probably right.

If I knew how to make a burner account on reddit I would address him and explain what the definition of circumstantial evidence is and that HE (or his 'friend') has already been forwarded to the Califonia DOJ, by me, to a buddy I graduated from the academy with who is a supervisory investigator with them now.

I don't want to get my primary banned as I don't post much but I need it to access subreddits that have information I need for other projects.

Post the evidence in their thread. Doooo iiittt

post an infographic with evidence for us, user.

We've also seen his Amazon purchase history.

Enjoy your caliphate leaf. Better put some blankets in that cuck shed. Winter is coming

>will help him disappear

Last I heard, he was already charged. That means a Court already ordered him to show up and face his charges.

He has a cushy job and a nice home. It would be retarded of him to ignore a court order, he'd have a warrant out for his arrest.

It would actually not be a bad thing if this happened, assume BAMN hid him and disappeared. The victim can now file civil charges against him, aggravated battery/assault/intentional infliction of emotional distress. If he doesn't show up to his civil trial, it will result in a default judgement. Once the victim has a judgement from the court, (and the monetary damages amount), he can start going after all of his assets. Get dat JL1, file a writ of execution, and place liens on any property holdings he owns. Track down bank accounts (through discovery/contacting his work), freeze them, and place a levy on it.

Hope the victim hired a good attorney. He can do a lot of damage this way.

LOL!!!!

HARRY POTTER ANALOGIES

The big question is, is he related to big tittie bike lock bitch?

Wow! The nerve...

>tfw not a single american prison gang likes commies

dead man walking

Is there a screenshot of that?
What did they find that was so damning? I know Our guys bought him bike locks, but that's all I know.

voldemort did nothing wrong.

christ what's wrong with you. his dating profile said that he wants to initiate the end of civlizition. this is not the person you want to protect in a civilized society.

Sort yourself out, bucko!

It's obviously a troll, probably OP

When did Sup Forums become so full of gullible retards?

Now I'm curious if the antifas who get summoned to court will uphold their fuck the state attitude and bear false witness

Please... Let's get them all locked up for perjury.

He ordered I think 10 bike locks with 1 or 2 day shipping shortly before the incident.

Their rich parents will pay for very expensive Jewish lawyers. The Jewish lawyers have even represent them pro bono simply to expedite the destruction of American society

Pic related.

It very well could be real though. If the IT guys of the secretary of state would ask reddit how to illegally destroy evidence, its conceivable that this guy's friend would ask for reddit's help too.

I dono but I cant fucking wait to find out

they ever get introuble for that?

thread's locked, nobody can comment now

>he's a good friend
>i can vouch for his conduct
>no evidence

lol, white version of dindu nuffin'

>yeah, almost as if there's been no credible evidence gathered
Go look through hours of film footage from the event then come back and say that.

>Voldemort type websites