What's Sup Forums opinion on Milo Yiannopoulos?

What's Sup Forums opinion on Milo Yiannopoulos?

>fag
>kike
>does some good work sometimes
>namedrops Sup Forums too often and brings in to many newfags (the real reason we hate him and Sargon)
>attention whore
>at least he is not a libtard
>get your own opinion faggot
>sage

Hes good at pissing of feminist kikes.

He's a faggot

F

Faggot kike
Likes little kids
Fuck off.

An attention whore who used r/donald fags by pretending to be on their side despite being openly homosexual for bbc

he good

Fag but very good for our side. Most won't admit this is a personal opinion of theirs.

Impressive guy with some pretty harsh personal problems. Kind of disappeared.

useful idiot making a buck
a really terrible orator
probably started this thread

Pic related and original

He's a pretty good entertainer.

Some of his views are good, some I don't agree with and real debating should be left to people more competent/serious.

Can be pretty enjoyable though

He was convenient proof to all the fags that loved him. Gays really do like kids.

He proved to me all homosexuals are pedophiles

He's a troll who rustles jimmies. That's why I love him.

>self proclaimed troll
Hes just an old news autist who stirs the pot

He' s done. Stop bringing that nigger fucker up.

Some faggot.
Like black cock (though I've heard otherwise)
Hate's SJW's.
One of the least cancerous faggots in the world.

Ever notice how JIDF gets us to turn on our own?

he thought Drumpf was serious about what he said and thought Drumpf supporters were his fans

Intellectual Honesty Level of ZERO.

Should have listend to Shapiro and sticked with some principles but instead he choose to be another flag in the wind who said everything to gain popularity during the election just like all the other attention whores who rode to fame cause of Drumpf

Politically powerful and useful tool in entry-level redpilling of normies.

Hope he makes a successful comeback.

>look guys I'm a fag and a Republican XDDDDDD

An attention whore who makes good points but is now forever overshadowed by being a sexual deviant with socially questionable opinions on child sexuality. A shame because his legitimacy was really on the rise until he got Jewed.

didn't he out himself as a pedo?

Perfect. I'm outta here.

fuck off milo you're not relevant anymore

A faggot pedophile who should be euthanized.

garbage human being but says things I agree with so idk

Milo pls go

Irrelevant alt-lite fag

Biggest attention whore on planet. Also self claimed kike but im pretty sure his actually not jew but pretends to be one because ((requirements)).

But he does some good stuff once in a while.

typical victim of child molestation who's taken the coping mechanism pretending not to care to the core of his personality, but he says things I agree with so he can keep being unhealthy and fucked in the head

>we
>calls other newfags
You should literally fucking end your life

Sup Forums is a fucking retard that follows e-celebs on youtube, a pederast faggot, and lately a crowleyite satanist.

His main use is that actual feminist 20yr old girls get redpilled out of feminism because of him.

Heard his employees don't like him, but I'm okay with him for the most part

he's like a political comedian, nothing else.

He's a degenerate fag

He's a provocateur so you can't really be sure what he believes. His post-gamergate persona is very different from how he used to behave so his entire personality is probably a show. I mean he's not real.

Also probably not a pedo and probably never actually saw any pedophilia happen, he was just exaggerating when he said "really young boys" because he's so hyperbolic.

>said some wild shit
>Media hits him full force
>Apologies (like that ever works)
>Disappears afterwards

Really disappointing.
He would have been alright if he stuck to his guns
Hell he would have been alright even if he did apologize, but then not fall off the face of the earth afterwards.

But apologizing and then hiding killed his career.

he died a horrible death

predatory flamer who doesn't know when to shut the fuck up

Civic Nationalist bitch. Just like Laura Southern.

he's a literal faggot

sage

Milo is smart, funny and cute. I feel I can ask for nothing more from entertainers.

When he first pranced onto the radar I thought he was an articulate attention seeker, who made good points countering the 3rd wave feminists

Then, I seen him host a conference at the RNC hosting a press conference for prominent right wingers

I'll let the pic related speak for itself

>What's Sup Forums opinion on Milo Yiannopoulos?

He is an entertaining insult comedian.

>excuse my poor editing

Meant to say
>Then, I seen him host a conference at the RNC for prominent right wingers

>le based homosex fampai desu

Glad I found you back on Twitter, you glorious fag.

If you Alt-Right fags were wise you'd use him and other Alt-light fags as your useful idiots in the same way that (((they))) use leftists.

He's a complete fag

Says the german liberal merkle anal gaper.

it's kind of an unwinnable situation cause the more of a perverse faggot he acts like the stronger his point about how someone who doesn't fit the mold might hold right wing views is, but this makes the majority of right wingers think he's a perverse fag and hate him

it sort of goes to show our tolerant nature though, nobody on Sup Forums is organizing boycotts or posting flyers or whatever gay shit to shut him down even though the opinion is mostly negative

imagine if there was a prominent net personality/"journalist" on the left who explicitly called himself that but broke from leftist orthodoxy in a dramatic and offensive fashion

He has decent points and shuts down SJWs pretty often but desu he's a gay kike who loves attention more than he loves black dick, which is quite a fucking lot

Milo's 5 minutes are over

he's a retarded faggot only popular with the reddit crowd. we never liked him

He's gonna return soon iirc, he just "disappeared" because he resigned from Breitbart after the pedo shit, which also meant the end of his college tour, at least temporarily.

Jewish faggot.

>being a pedo
>little personal problems
Are you a commie because you talk like them.

i found one of those in a complementary basket in a turkish hotel while on a job there as a maritime service tech.
took a pic but that was ages ago and probably lost.

i didn't eat it though.

>useful idiot making a buck

these are two things that don't go together

Hey Milo
Doesn't it sting to hear your former followers turn on you so quick?

I remember, not so long ago, entire threads devoted to you live streaming a talk or doing an interview and now you're next to Jimmy Savile in the pariah stakes... except Jimmy is dead with no further need of publicity

Only opinion is that he was publically destroyed for his pedophelia comments. A couple of mainstream personalities were outed for saying the same thing. Nothing happened to them. That's just the way the cookie crumbles.

>and lately a crowleyite satanist

oh that part is actually interesting

Milo is the man.

you may hate him becuz he brings in new fags, but in the long run, thats good

he's a fucking idiot

He's coming back next month

Milo is /OURGAY/ and theres not a God damn thing stormfags can do about it

Hes in the process of making a comeback as we speak, and it will be successful. Hes in a league all his own when it comes to redpilling normies, hes a valuable asset and I wont be turning my back on him.

walking embodiment of 'attention whore', possibly patient zero of reddit infestation on Sup Forums

ding ding...

he redpills normies like its his job, whether you like it or not.

confuses pro-state and prostate

Fuck Milo. He is the embodiment of what we stand against. He is a gay pedophile racemixing degenerate, who acts like legitimate faggot in public. I even have more respect for (((Shapiro))). He doesn't contribute anything to politics, he just (((echoes))) what the alt lite and the "Cultural Libertarians" say. all he does is make unfunny unoriginal Jokes.

>Amy Schumer is fat and unattractive xDDD look at this original joke.

He really needs to sort himself out, the celebrity attention is not helping at all

9/10

>degenerate kike faggot with aids
>tried jewing the alt-right
>

smart, but has a big mouth and has a self-destructive streak.

he's finished now anyway. He blew it.

>namedrops Sup Forums too often and brings in to many newfags
laura southern does the same shit. cancerous

Why hate sargon?

He said he got fucked by his teacher/priest when he was 14 and liked it.

Youre replying to a kike thats attempting to divide and conquer my Iraqi friendo

It's not your back you should be worried about turning on him. Unless you're white, then you should be fine

>mentioned on the donny on le reddit
>"KEKS BTFO!!!!!!!XD!!!! FAGLEFT ON SUICIDE WATCH!!!!! M A G A!!!!! WE LOVE OUR FAGGOTS NIGGERS AND SPICS (we have some so we can say that faggot ;)!!!!!"

My Opinion on Milo. He's good at making people who think they are right look wrong. That's all. A lot of people live vicariously through that because of their own beliefs and incapability to dominate others with them. Look inward.. he is no savior and it is unhealthy to worship him. He's an empowering metaphor for yourself.. but don't look at him for answers of your existence. In other words stop riding his cock and live yourlife.

pedophile

you can almost see his sexy "moobs" there.

Queen of the Alt-Right and pretty cool guy

Would have a beer with him

3edgy5me

Still love him

I suspect he might be gay, maybe even gayer than mcmuffin. Not as much of a faggot as mcmuffin though.

He's a useful tool. He makes leftists show their true colors. I don't care for him particularly but he can sway the normies.

He's /ourfag/

Theatrical faggot