ITS HAPPENING!!!!

>Juncker and Soros hold Brussels meeting to plot legal action against Hungarian government

HOW DO WE STOP THIS??? HUNGARY IS THE LAST WHITE COUNTRY ON EARTH, REEEEEEEE

express.co.uk/news/politics/794729/Jean-Claude-Juncker-EU-chief-meet-George-Soros-discuss-Hungary-legal-action

We must pray to Kek to summon his energy and kill Soros

I can see no negatives to plan.

Checked. Praise Kek!

Also why hasn't Hungary Hexited yet? This seems like the natural conclusion to all this bs.

Most eastern euros are in to suck funding without contributing much to the beast.

So they're just milking Merkel's teat until it turns too sour? That might happen sooner rather than later, but I'm okay with this.

Hungary, Poland, and CR should all leave together and form their own group called Fuck off we're Full.

They should call it the Kingdom of Hungary. Those are all Hungarian clays.

Fucking kill (((Juncucker))).

Hungary stay strong

V4
4EVER
(:D)

Can anybody explain why Soros gives a shit about what Hungary does?

Be a shame if someone showed up to that meeting to protest with a high-powered firearm.

He apparently wants to poison the whole world with his scheming. I am hoping he dies soon.

They lead the resistance against his multi-kulti shit in europe.

What exactly is there to sue about?

>HOW DO WE STOP THIS???
It's not as we could do anything

He'll be dead before that happens.

What are his sons up to?

*REROLL*

>those trips

Why contain it? Just accept that the White race is doomed and marry an Asian.

if we know where and when he'll be doesn't that sound like half a plan?

>action against Hungarian government
fuck em

Brussel will be turned into asshes after LE PEN is done with them

>REEEEEEEE

Honestly, you deserve to be beaten wit ha hose for repeating this dogcock meme. What kind of white are you, losing your shit over fucking Hungary, of all places. Tuck your lower lip in, faggot. You're drooling.

Just fucking kill these people.

Any Western citizen who does not want to submit to the monster in Brussels should do the same. Hurt the EU, protest it, drain it, destroy it; before it destroys Europe.

That's what I thought... I really hope the EU doesn't give Soros any sort of power over Hungary.