www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway
>We Are The Silent Majority
youtu.be/3lrrPG5iPAk
>American Comeback Story
youtu.be/pm8n9qVIK_8

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

dailyinfo.co/hours-after-oreilly-is-fired-shock-report-emerges-about-sean-hannity/
dailycaller.com/2017/04/20/bill-oreilly-accuser-hot-chocolate-comes-forward-on-the-view-video/?utm_campaign=thedcmainpage&utm_source=Facebook&utm_medium=Social
youtube.com/watch?v=KcdWdb4Ziv4
youtube.com/watch?v=KSVHrRQPKW0
youtu.be/0qo0WTXMH8U
youtu.be/gILrHUX6fNw
youtu.be/1C3dT0ElvtA
youtu.be/uTKz1UfYM64
breitbart.com/big-government/2017/04/21/gorsuch-hits-ground-running-supreme-court/
youtu.be/OtNs7F94tS8?t=1046
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

AWOO

yup, gotta pass that hot potato

NO WONDER ALL YOU DISCORD FAGGOTS ARE ANGRY
SPICS
B
T
F
O

Awoovement~

I'm afraid that awoo cannot be helped and needs to be put down. RIP

Reminder:
Donald Trump is the President, not Jared Kushner or Charles Kushner or Yael Trump.

This triggers the Kushner shills and zionists.

Lol stupid Drumpfies voter fraud isn't re-

Ivanka and Tiffany are ugly females. One is an old, fat, plastic kike. The other is a fetal alcohol syndrome dwarf.

They are both disgusting females, and there isn't a single reason to like either of them if their father wasn't Donald Trump. If you like Ivanka or Tiffany, you are the same as the leftists that like Chelsea Hubbell who is also an ugly female with no redeeming qualities.

Don't be a hypocrite, judge people on the facts and their own deeds(or lack thereof), not their blood.

awooo

BUT OBAMA SAID VOTER FRAUD DOESNT HAPPEN

memes that were true

Sessions is pleased

They're coming for Hannity now

>In the wake of star news anchor Bill O’Reilly’s termination at Fox News, speculation has now turned to the future of veteran host Sean Hannity.

>Speaking on MSNBC, New York Times reporter Jeremy Peters suggested that there may not be a place for Hannity among the new line-up at Fox, despite his overwhelming popularity.

>“I think you have to look at somebody like Sean Hannity and question whether or not his almost propaganda-like attitude and programming every night is going to be acceptable in the minds of the family which is clearly trying to shift the network in another direction,” said Peters.

>Hannity has been a stalwart Donald Trump supporter, to the point of appearing in a pro-Trump video during last year’s campaign, for which he was rebuked by Fox.

>Hannity’s future may hinge on the extent to which James and Lachlan Murdoch, the sons of 21st Century Fox executive chairman Rupert Murdoch, want to change the network they increasingly control.

dailyinfo.co/hours-after-oreilly-is-fired-shock-report-emerges-about-sean-hannity/

OMG TUCKER IS ON THE FIVE RIGHT NOW

lol, i forgot about this

I feel something...

inb4 a retard gets mad about having to go find a stream

He's comfy as fuck when he speaks. Tillerson is still top dog though. I have to think Mattis is the happiest man in the world, being in control of the US military and living his whole life a marine.

W-what about Charlotte?

Bruce Jenner going to be on Tuckers show monday

Caitlyn Jenner on Tucker Monday!!

big scandal where I live
DMV employees were signing up illegals to vote even though they're supposed to deny non-citizens

>((((speculation)))) has now turned to the future of veteran host Sean Hannity.

Literally a lying nigress cost Bill his job.

>O’Reilly was let go from Fox News the day before, and co-host Whoopi Goldberg introduced Burgess as potentially “the final nail in the coffin of Bill O’Reilly’s career at Fox News.”

>immediately. “Within the first week and a half of me working [at Fox News] … he always walked past my desk, and he made, like, a grunting noise.”

>She recounted her previously reported claims of him regularly grunting and leering at her whenever no one else was around. After some time, she started trying to ignore him, leading him to pass by her and say, “Hey, hot chocolate,” without looking at her.

>Burgess described this particular comment as “plantational.”

dailycaller.com/2017/04/20/bill-oreilly-accuser-hot-chocolate-comes-forward-on-the-view-video/?utm_campaign=thedcmainpage&utm_source=Facebook&utm_medium=Social

Who did this to you?!

Yeah, fuck that

YOUR HERO IS HERE Sup Forums, THE BIG BROTHER YOU NEVER HAD

LISTEN TO HIM

>youtube.com/watch?v=KcdWdb4Ziv4

YOUR TIME HAS COME

THIS IS OUR MOVEMENT

DON'T SIT IDLY BY

>Caitlyn

Remember when Trump was a Russian agent?

For real, do normies ever stop and think "huh, how come everybody has suddenly stopped talking about the US PRESIDENT working for a FOREIGN COUNTRY?" Are they really this fucking blind to not see this?

Charlotte is still pretty young, she has time to change physically and take action in the world. I will reserve my opinions on her.

It's incredible, isn't it? They're so predictably wrong that when they start shilling a narrative you know for a fact it's not true.

today's been a good day

nah i'll go and NOT BE A LAZY BUM and PROVIDE FOR THE PEOPLE.
youtube.com/watch?v=KSVHrRQPKW0

I would.

>MSNBC
>Jew York Times
Yeah I think he'll be fine.

if you're watching the stream and you want to foster discussion about the stream why the fuck wouldn't you post the stream

>wasting everyone's time
vs
>wasting your own time
more man hours are wasted if you don't paste the stream to begin with

>Literally a lying nigress cost Bill his job.
He should join the compound media, he'd be in good company.

Why can't I reply to posts? I click the digits but nothing comes up. Anyone have a fix for this?

They removed Sarah Palin from Fox also.

Tucker is avoiding using female pronouns kek

Neck yourself

>He is guest until his show again.
The madman.

Yes. They were engineered into this blindness over decades. That's why the nonsensical contradictory Jew narratives have so much power.

New York Times did the hit piece that destroyed Bill.

The Tucker News Network

>he hasn't started memeing Le Pen full-time yet

Step up lads

The second part to the story which I found less believable is that they experimented a bit when Tiff turned 18.

Is IT /ourtranny/?

memes that came true

>NEXT THING YOU'LL KNOW HE'LL BE DOING TWO HOURS

pastebin updated
>Pres Trump Weekly Address #13 4/21/17
youtu.be/0qo0WTXMH8U
>Pres Trump signs EO on Financial Services 4/21/17
youtu.be/gILrHUX6fNw
>VP Pence Press conf in Indonesia 4/20/17
youtu.be/1C3dT0ElvtA

also in prev appearances:

>VP Pence arrives in Australia 4/21/17
youtu.be/uTKz1UfYM64

Yes. Yes. All good and well. HOWEVER

Nevermind it started to work again.
Yep
Bernie people were PISSED
Clinton and Obama folks wanted to keep their jobs, if not for the Russia narrative liberals would be gunning for DNC leadership.
They just wanted to kill the rebellion but now there's a huge party divide. Its hilarious.

Is up to the frogs to save themselves

>"O'Rly knew the business"
>gets forced out

you'd think he'd know not to speak to women ever or he'd be accused of sexual harassment.

its fucking happening lads

>Episcopalian Astonishment
Huh so that's what Tucker's "stare" is called

EPISCOPALIAN SHOCK

>round the clock tuckings

Daily Reminder

Reminder, Tiffany actually is a Russian agent, raised away from Donald for plausible deniability. She's the one launching false flag narratives for the media to chase dead ends and distract from her. Acting as liaison between Russian FSB and Cyber Barron, she facilitated the flip of the American Midwest in the election.

Thank you, Tiffanyski. Bcё чeгo я хoчy чтoбы ты cтaлa мoeй жeнoй!

>watched House hearings and Senate votes
>now I want to watch Supreme Court rulings
breitbart.com/big-government/2017/04/21/gorsuch-hits-ground-running-supreme-court/

Am I getting old?

Haha!

We need more french-speeking anons to get on this

not going to happen
The Murdoch boys won't let it
Also, making Tucker have Bruce Jenner as his first guest at 8 pm is definitely a message to him from FNC management

>shills already fucked off
that didn't even last an hour lmao

It wasn't the lying nigress who paid out millions in settlements to avoid trials. That was an inside job of the highest order. That's the only thing that makes it look like there is something to the allegations. The settlements are what all the sponsors referenced in statements about why they are pulling their support. If Fox had said, "Fuck you, sue us" and won in court, then we'd know different, but they wanted Orly out so bad they paid him $25 million + the settlements.

Is he right?

Explosions in Sweden

Italians aren't whi-

I assume he gets to pick his own guests. It's probably to make it high profile.

Murdoch's sons and their wives are tied to several leftist groups and openly hate Trump

There is such a thing as being too high energy.

So what are the other countries getting completely BTFO by their "citizens"?

>Trump won 52 percent to 41 percent in Brown County, home of Green Bay, site of the visit that Hillary and Obama canceled after the Pulse nightclub shooting in Orlando.

youtu.be/OtNs7F94tS8?t=1046

>anti Trump posts at the top of his Twitter
>pro Trump posts buried below despite have twice as many likes
What did Twitter mean by this?

Donald was saving the best genes for Baron who will be heir apparent after the reformation of our republic into a grand empire

Why fuckin live

Now here is an advice: instead of the more specific shill, that usually refers to paid operatives, its more persuasive to use the word "disruptors" when appropriated

- not everybody that disagrees is a shill or a disruptor. Sometimes people feel strongly about certain positions and naturally disagree. For instance: Malta

- other time people just like to grief for the lulz, choosing whatever position they get the highest effect. They may be here spouting anti Trump stuff and be at the same time elsewhere griefing progressives. This is bloody Sup Forums after all, "for the lulz" used to be this place motto. For instance: that other portuguese

- others are single issue retards and don't know better than identifying themselves by their enemies and whoever doesn't hinder their enemies is also an enemy to them. They make all sorts of elaborate theories to prove how their enemies are super smart super clever invincible monsters capable of doing all sorts of amazing feats. For instance, that bloke that truly believes that Kushner shills are a thing.

- others are disruptirs but do it for free and for their cause. For instance: Spencerfags

Then there really are shills. CtR was really a thing and they really took over half the Internet with the help of MSM and bucketloads of money. But not this site thank heaven

That isn't news, fuck off. That's just a normal Friday.

basically, David Brock and Media Matters are taking over Fox News through the Murdoch boys who are total leftists

Trump BTFO!

>Trump: America has no place in Libya

SHILLS BTFO.

East solution. Trump just comes out and tells us that on national television.

>letting women control you
This is why the western world is collapsing. Thanks, kikes.

Here's your (You).

Tucker and Beckel seem to get along pretty well

Nice, an episode with two tuckers.

link? Run of the mill grenades or big badaboom?

Trump made this bill with the freedom caucus and Tuesday group in mind. Its on the moderates we have to worry about.

If he had gone to court or Fox had gone to court it would have tarnished his career. That's why people quietly settle rather than see it in the press and make it impossible to keep working.

>FUCK DRUMPF AND FUCK WHIITE PEEEOOPPLEEE

Daamit carlos, that one made me smile

>trump did something i wanted him to do, but i have to keep up the charade

Trump lifting sanctions confirmed?

>twitter stock is in the gutter
>they tried to sell themselves but no one was interested
>their CEO is a part time CEO (as he also runs Square)