Manlets are subhuman

>Surveys have uncovered that less than 3% of CEOs were below 5 ft 7 in (1.70 m) in height. 90% of CEOs are of above average height.

Manlets, why even choose to live? Why haven't you killed yourselves yet?

Why is being tall an advantage in the modern world?

I'm 5'9 and most of the senior engineers I work with are shorter than me. My "boss" is a 5'8 Colonel. And this is Norway. I think I'm good.

>5'10" Master race.

>t. Manlet

>implying height has anything to do with becoming (((CEO)))

5' 6" here, i probably make more money than you i sell those mortgages your mommy and daddy are paying to the chinese
i literally own your house nigger
t. mexican

It's a social advantage. Like how attractive people are usually paid more, promoted more, etc. Being tall and a man mean you're considered attractive, powerful, important, etc.

I'm 6"3' and own a pretty large business.

>Not answering the question.

Because it's only an US problem and Americans are OCD retards?

Yeah but why?

Evolution, social constructs, etc. Humans aren't perfectly rational creatures

if your small society treats you badly, theres no way you have the self confidence to start a comapny

its not, you're being trolled m8

They live to serve us and to entertain us by their silly look.

because women

>tfw 5 foot 2 hobbit.

Life is neat when you're small, everything's so much bigger. Plus, women don't dislike short guys for their height, they dislike them because of their lack of confidence. Just don't give a shit how tall you are, and no one else will.

Most fat cats aren't being hired by women.

>Tfw 6'2

It's either a /fit/ meme or Americans are so sissified they actually care about height.

It means better genetic and nutrition.

>irrelevant desk jockey pushing a few buttons
Yeah you aren't worth shit

>tee dot m a n l e t

6'1" ubermensch here

I swear to god if I've been shitposting with a bunch of nerd virgin manlets I don't think I could live with myself

I was 5'8 when I was fifteen and I thought I was going to grow taller by a couple of inches by the time I were 19-20

I stayed the same :(