Who should I vote for in June?

Who should I vote for in June?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/SrUDftDkH3E
twitter.com/MrFishFingerMP
thegoodpubguide.co.uk/pub/search?name=&location=&distance=3&lat=51.7520209&lng=-1.2577263000000585
cotswolds.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Hillary

trump

Your choice of anyone except: Laybour, Lib Dems, SNP, some islamic group, some marxist group.

*labour

Scottish National Party. Because the peoples of GB should finally have the opportunity to decide for themselves. Freedom for the british countries and no forced union.

>finally
They had a referendum 3 years ago. While I do think Brexit is good justification for another, "finally" makes it sound like the scots haven't just had an opportunity.

UKIP. Make sure the Gov know to put the British before Muzzies and immigrants!

>88

Not the conservatives anyway don't give those soppy liberal scumbags any legitimise

Check the last results of your constituency. If it's on the edge to the conservatives, vote for them. If they have almost no chance or are almost guaranteed then vote UKI

Unironically Sinn Féin>SNP>LIb Dems>Labour

Trump.

ukip

Southend alliance

Filty race-traitor

im not voting again because this country is a shit hole im just here for the ride because i have to be

I've always voted Cons. but not any more. I'll probably just draw some Hoppean Helicopter memes and spoil my vote.

/thread

youtu.be/SrUDftDkH3E

DEMOCRATIC UNIONIST PARTY

What made you lose faith in them?

Race traitor how?

UKIP

What good is there in voting for UKIP if we're already leaving the EU?

would Farage be made PM?

Nutall

>UKIP

UKIP are fucking done. They were a single issue party for an issue that is now in the fucking mail.

Vote Tory to make sure that BRExit gets delivered with certainty.

Theresa May is a bit of a Poundland Maggie Thatcher, but she'll do at a pinch.

She needs a decent Tory majority to keep the train on the rails though, especially with cunts like Tony "I'm not a war criminal" Blair, Nick Clegg, Tim Farron and SNP's Wee Jimmy Krankie impersonator Nicola Sturgeon.

All traitorous cunts who would undermine BRExit.

Hang 'em all.

If you don't sway in any particular direction, you should go Conservative purely on the basis they'll actually follow the referendum results.

Tories will win easily, so vote UKIP to keep up the pressure on their right.

Obviously nothing except for, y'know...

Cutting foreign aid
Bringing back the death penalty
Isolationist foreign policy
Repealing "hate speech" laws
Genuine commitment to reducing immigration
Genuine commitment to deficit reduction
Genuine commitment to grammar schools
Genuine commitment to hard Brexit

Ukip

The Tories, you moron.

Labour is going to be absolute shit after this. I can't wait

C O R B Y N

might vote corbyn just to be a dickhead kek

Conservatives - Anti Brexit
Labour - Anti Brexit
Lib Dems - Pro Brexit
Greens - Anti Brexit
UKIP - Pro Brexit

UKIP are pretty much dead and not going to get any seats so it'd be a bit of a wasted vote desu. Lib Dems have double UKIP's share of votes in the last poll.

>Genuine commitment to hard Brexit

Hard BRExit is coming anyway because the leave process is already in play and a deal between the UK Government and a recalcitrant EU Bureaucracy will prove impossible with the men currently in place.

Only way things will move towards both a deal and ratification is if the trouble makers like Jean Claude Juncker and Antonio Tajani don't either tone down their rhetoric or step aside.

Corbyn for the craic

Read this and obey.

>Lib Dems - Pro Brexit

Get fucked.

hey brits

our media can't figure out how to spin the snap and has decided to do a blackout now that it's like one day later so hopefully the goyim forget about it.

Did you know you have (((them))) up against the ropes?

Is there any right-wing party beside UKIP? Wtf are you bongs doing? Was in Manchester the other day and fucking hell the amount of gooks, shitskins and niggers. Sort yourselves out

I must admit, it would be pretty lulzy if the conservatives lost after they call for a snap election

Yeah, i mean we'd be fucked but hey it'd be a right laugh

>Is there any right-wing party beside UKIP? Wtf are you bongs doing? Was in Manchester the other day and fucking hell the amount of gooks, shitskins and niggers. Sort yourselves out

You forgot potato niggers.

Manchester is basically a 2nd London that no one cares or talks about.

don't vote

Mr. Fish Finger. Seriously.

twitter.com/MrFishFingerMP

Hell my trip to Manchester made me realise that Dublin really isn't that bad. I can count five people before finding a non-white in Dublin and theres no gay village.

Brexit was a mistake lads. Hope you realise that.

>Brexit was a mistake lads. Hope you realise that.

Nope. It might be a bit of a bumpy few years ahead, but getting out before it collapses entirely will end up being an excellent decision.

Especially if it collapses because we left, now that would be fucking funny.

Totally worth it.

Are you fucking high?

I predict a Labour catastrophe, a Libtard Dem upswing and a Conservative landslide victory. UKIP might grab a few seats in the North of England. SNP might lose one or two seats to the Conservatives!

My main focus is on getting a Hard Brexit and I don't particularly trust Theresa May to deliver a hard Brexit. I expect she will sell out with regard to the fishing waters for example.

Nobody. Don't waste your time.

I'm visiting the UK this summer, Oxford specifically.
What should I do while I'm there?

Trudeau

#VoteFishFinger by the way.

>I don't particularly trust Theresa May to deliver
Smart lad.

She's a right manipulative cunt that delivers when pressured to act in keeping with the popular opinion, seeing as that she's a woman banker with a barren womb.

It all depends on how marginal your seat is.

In Thurrock it's a huge 3-way battle and it could go between UKIP, Labour and Tories. So fuck knows what I'll do.

Just try to help push either the Tories or UKIP over the line, depending on who is leading.

UKIP

There's a double decker open top bus tour in Oxford. It's a great way to take in the main sites and hop on and off when and where you want. Then you'll know where you want to go back to to spend more time looking around.

Do the same thing in London.

Check out the good pub guide.
thegoodpubguide.co.uk/pub/search?name=&location=&distance=3&lat=51.7520209&lng=-1.2577263000000585

Not piss the locals off and enjoy the countryside.
Also try to avoid writing ignorant crap about how you are better then the local populace.

As Tories are no better than Labour then UKIP is the only option really.

Perhaps the fact that they are not remotely socially conservative.

>3-way battle and it could go between UKIP, Labour and Tories. So fuck knows what I'll do.
My local Conservative MP has been consistently pro-Brexit and he war a Union Jack jacket when we went out leafletting before the Brexit referrendum so I guess I have to vote for him really - although I am UKIP member. If I lived in a constituency with a fairly even split, I would vote UKIP because it's going to be a Conservative victory anyway and it would be good to have some UKIP MPs.

Fool. The whole reason she has called an election is so she can gain a larger majority so she can ignore the Brexitiers in her own party and give us the soft globalist brexit she really wants. At the moment she can't upset them with only a 12 seat majority.

You Tory cucks are the most bluepilled people on here.

but seriously we can't let this guy get the tea codes

>I predict a Labour catastrophe
With Corbyn running the show, this is a given.

> a Libtard Dem upswing
Given that you could get every Lib Dem MP in a minibus (up from 8 to 9 after the by-election), there could hardly be less. The Lib/Dems were crucified in 2010 for their bullshit during the coalition of 2010/2015. I suspect they will recover somewhat in the South East, London and Scotland.

> Conservative landslide victory.
Yes, provided that those who voted for BRExit recognise they are the only party who will actually deliver on BRExit.

> UKIP might grab a few seats in the North of England.
Nope. UKIP are an unburied corpse. They are a single issue party whose issue is now in progress. They have nothing left in their pantry.

> SNP might lose one or two seats to the Conservatives!
Again, this is also a given (currently living in Perth, Scotland) because the landslide of 2015 was a high tide mark. People are sick and tired of Nicola Sturgeon fucking up government in Scotland and banging on about IndyRef2. Fuck off ya ginger cunt.

Britain why do you guys have a muslim terrorist sympathizer as mayor? Can you kill him, vote for someone else, or kick his head in during a piss up? We had a muslim president and it sorta fucking sucked lads

except tories are the only one who are gunna win, so you either put blind faith in them with your vote or you waste your vote, voting for the degenerates

make the pier great again

What socially conservative policies would you like to see enacted?

>She's a right manipulative cunt
The way I look at it is that every single fucking Prime Minister from Edward Heath onwards (and probably before that) has totally sold out the country. Why would Theresa May break the trend? I think she'll deliver a compromise Brexit and maybe delay things beyond the 2 years with interim arrangements. I fucking hate the Establishment.

Note.. Even Margaret Thatcher sold us out to the EU but at least she saw the light later on when she started getting tough with them. She got booted out because of that though.

>Union Jack jacket
Union Jacket

>gunna
Have more respect for the Queen's English. This is something I would expect from a 3rd world country with a poor level of Engish teaching.

>Fool. The whole reason she has called an election is so she can gain a larger majority so she can ignore the Brexitiers in her own party and give us the soft globalist brexit she really wants. At the moment she can't upset them with only a 12 seat majority.

It doesn't matter what she thinks or even agrees to during negotiations.

There is no way she can agree to any deal which requires payment to Brussels for a divorce and the EU won't accept a free exit.

Even if a deal were agreed it would never be ratified by the EU Parliament.

Hard BRExit is coming regardless because both sides have impossible demands and will not accept compromise.

What Theresa May thinks is irrelevant.

don't tell me what to do, it's my queen, i'll disrespect her however I wish

I like the Cotswolds a lot. Here...
cotswolds.com

>We had a muslim president
You spelt Marxist wrong.

>deliver a compromise Brexit
Correct!

So the meat of the matter is to work out how to force her to get a compromise to your benefit. I'm not certain she's really of the intellectual capacity to figure that one out on her own, so it's up to you lot to do the work for her.

Vote conservative. You have the chance to do to the labour party in England what the SNP did to them in Scotland.

What guy?

Is there really a difference? Both are just two different flavors of Jewish subversion.

>BRExit
Why are you capitalising those letters in particular?

>With Corbyn running the show, this is a given.
Pic related.

> Given that you could get every Lib Dem MP in a minibus
Not so sure because they will get the pro-EU Libtard vote... You know, the sore loser brigade. 48% voted to Remain and not many seem repentant. London and the South East as you said. Don't know about Scotland but given the servant hatred for Conservatives, it seems reasonable that they might get a few seats back in Scotland.

>UKIP are an unburied corpse.
Unfortunately, you may be right but I still hope they can get a few seats. I think Nigel Farage's decision not to stand has kind of put the final nail in the coffin.

>People are sick and tired of Nicola Sturgeon
That's what I'm hearing too. I can't wait to see that arrogant smirk wiped off her face.

I agree that they are essentially the same in that they both require total submission to doctrine, just that Marxism is an atheistic ideology, whereas Islam is a theistic ideology.

>Why are you capitalising those letters in particular?

It's a matter of personal style.

>Britain why do you guys have a muslim terrorist sympathizer as mayor?
Because London is full of Libtards and enough Muslims to swing the balance toward the shitskin candidate. Shitskins will all vote on mass for the shitskin candidate regardless and same with the Libtards. Also, the people that are neither shitskins or Libtards didn't turn out in high enough numbers to get whitey elected. Yes, it fucking sucks.

That's kinda RETarded.

ISIS, the official party of the mayor of your capital.

>That's kinda RETarded.

It's a matter of personal taste, nothing more. I wouldn't get torn up about it.

More importantly, whom are you going to vote in next?

WHAT DO EUROPEANS EAT FOR BREXFAST?

Kill yourself and your family, leave your inheritance to charity organisations dedicated to taking refugees to Ireland.

UKIP, of course.

>WHAT DO EUROPEANS EAT FOR BREXFAST?

Dead babies.

Here's one I washed earlier before being prepared for cooking.

>ISIS

Caliph Khan says they're too progressive to be true muslims

THEY CAN'T AFFORD REAL BLACK COCK SO IT'S JUST BLACK PUDDING IN SLICES SO THEY DON'T HAVE TO FEEL SO IMMASCULATED.

ukip