Why have libs swept asians under the rug?

Why have libs swept asians under the rug?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ethnic_groups_in_the_United_States_by_household_income
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They aren't dumb and violent enough -hence it doesn't fit their narrative of racist oppression.

There are even better examples than Asians.

Indians from India do better here on average than whites and they're dark skinned as fuck.

In fact a lot of minorities who come here do really well. It's mostly just Muslims, Hispanics and African-Americans who do poorly.

If you really want to blow a liberal's mind, bring up statistics on certain African migrants who come here and do well.

HAWHAAAWWW!! ME SO SOLLY A CHING PONG HANG TWANG NYAAAHH!!

Liberals are racist against Asians as well.

Liberals don't actually care about downtrodden minorities. They care about who they can fetishize. They fetishize blacks and Mexicans because they are violent and dangerous compared to white men. Can't do the same with Asians.

>certain African migrants who come here and do well
Nigerians?

Harder to keep as pets. But Asians can be corrupt democrats too, look at the mayor of San Francisco, he owns the Chinese-language newspapers so the chinks vote for him.

Because to the sjws being rich =/= privilege

Because they are typically raised conservative

Kek go to r/asianamerican/ they're the biggest snowflakes in the country.

Africa Africans are usually based

Oh shit, for real?

Idk why but there's something so...captivating about that pic

Correct. It shows that skin color does not reign supreme in determining someone's economic success in this country. Even smarty pants niggers do well here if they come from high up or royal families in their shit hole countries.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ethnic_groups_in_the_United_States_by_household_income

>r/asianamerican/
Who aside from someone with serious issues would go to reddit and seek out a place like that?

>indians
>asians

Pick 2

They all look the same. Can you really blame them?

It's seriously my favorite picture I ever saved. MY spirit animal. Life without it would be unbearable.

>conservative
>asian american
Wrong af, friendo. Pick one.

Literally ever Asian I know voted for Trump, and both said they would do it again in 2020

He has a TV show on cable TV called "Hamilton's pharmacopeia."

Imagine every wimpy Asian guy with no pickup skills you have ever known.

Liberals actually don't like Asians anymore, at least not east asians, only shitty borderline retarded South East Asian niggers.

They're irrelevant as a minority group and generally vote Democrat. Democrats will steal our money and give it to subhumans, but Republicans treat us like subhumans.

Nigerians hate (((African Americans))) in my experience.

I suppose I never saw your posts here then.

Thanks for the info.

Too successful and they don't share the typical liberal view of multiculturalism.

Because Asian stereotypes usually paint them in a positive light, such as having high academics, knowing kung fu, inventing combination fried rice, etc.that they feel that either there's no need to try and "help" them or that they are in no need to be helped like the blacks or indians.

Like any of that matters when they have by far the most stable marriages. Marriage stability is a good indicator of conservative principals.

You mean like the Democrats who put you in camps?

lol I know what Asian "marriages" are like

The parties have not stayed the same since 1930 idelogically, you know this.

Michelle Malkin wrote a book in 2004 about why internment was a great idea. Some Trump advisor cited internment as a model for Muslims. Conservatism has never been "honorable", so fuck off with your partisanship.

>Chinese migrants came to build railroads under abuse of the white man
>End up owning half of San Francisco later on during the same time period

Only the women are going full retard this day and age

My apologies, I'll try to be less partisan like you.

The truth is that Democratic policies will create a larger hellscape for you and your children than Republicans who mostly just care about shit like lowering taxes.

You are deluded if you think Hispanics and Muslims will treat you better than white Republicans have in the new coming America when the demographics shift.

>Africa Africans are usually based
Life is hard in Africa and you generally have to be the best of the best to make it to America and make something of yourself. Always remember IQ is a distribution and there are a number of Africans that are genuinely gifted.

Not that simple.

Durbin, Sanders, and Nelson (D) wanted to reduce H-1B. That's a pro-Asian move.
Hatch (R) wanted to staple a green card to US Degrees. That's a pro-Asian move.
Chaffetz (R) wanted to ignore country of origin in visas. That's a pro-Asian move.
Gabbard (D) voted against increasing Muslim refugees. That is a pro-security move.
Many Democrats are onboard with corporate tax cuts.
Many Democrats are onboard with infrastructure spending.

Hispanic and Black crime is real, but plenty of Blue Dogs want tougher incarceration policies. At the same time, incarceration can lead to cycles of fatherlessness because the system doesn't lead to rehabilitation. So the policy front is really mixed in terms of policy.

So there's policies on both sides of the aisle that would benefit Asians. BUT. The only people who have ever been outright hostile to me and my family have been conservatives.

r/hapas

Listing a few Dems that want to lower taxes and reduce immigration and using it as an example that the Democratic party's policies are equally beneficial to Asians as Republican policies is just intellectually dishonest.

What do you think the odds are in an all Democratic government of lower taxes occurring? Of banning Muslim refugees? Or reducing H-1B visas? People like Nelson and Gabbard get drowned out quickly and you know it.

I'm sorry that some conservatives have been openly nasty to you but you can't expect me to go to Asia and have every single Asian be nice to me. The minorities I talked about vote Dem and they aren't always nice to Asians. I'd rather stick with a group of people that hate me (which is not the case with Republicans) but are enacting policies which help my race than be with a polite group that enact policies which will create a nightmare for me and my family in the future.

As an Asian, you do not want to live in a country that is not controlled by whites or Asians. The other minorities will not be good to you. Ever heard the way BLM talks about Asians?

They ruin the narrative of poor immigrants being held down by the man.

DO NOT REPLY TO SPAM
ONE-LINE WRITING PROMPT ONE-POSTS VIOLATE MULTIPLE STATED BOARD RULES

They make blacks and Messicans look bad. Also, the squeaky wheel gets the grease, and NE Asians don't squeak. Now, those chattering effing Indians on the other hand, never shut up.

The parentheses are for (((Jews))) contemptible person of dark skin. Think of something else.

i like me some asian pussy. asian girls are like chinese takeout for white cock. u call them up and they arrive wet and ready.