Mayor of Berkley's connection to Antifa

Apparently Jesse Arreguin the mayor of Berkeley is part of the Antifa and Bamn. He is also friends with the far left militant cuck Yvette Felarca.
Source: youtu.be/Bv_Oiu1bDrI

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=O8PN4v-Lud0
twitter.com/JesseArreguin/status/851941279759912960
youtube.com/watch?v=uuWoQfZgW7M
youtube.com/watch?v=wMAhCCZDwtU&t=7
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bump

***DELETE THIS***

RIGHT NOW

MOOODDDDSSS

bumbp XD

THIS THREAD IS A DOX/RAID ATTEMPT. IT IS AGAINST THE RULES. DELEEEEETE

It's public on his facebook.

He disarmed and told the local police to go after trump supports and to take their protective items. He told the police to stand down and there were agent provocateur's throwing M-80's from the roof if you watch the videos.

Sup jews

DOX THREADS ARE NOT ALLOWED.

linking together publicly available information is DOXXING, as evidenced by the purge of the Eric Clanton threads that you nazis kept spamming the other day.

Fucking echo chamber @leddit.
I literally just signed up 30 minutes to troll lightly without profanity and I got fucking banned in 12 minutes after my post!
>Really activates the almonds. Care for a luxurious chopper ride lads? X---------------D benis :DDD
^is what I posted for my ban^
Fucking faggots.

I hope the mods are listening, this is disgusting. On the other hand, does anyone here feel really sleepy this Friday night? Goodness me I can barely keep my eyes open, should all go to sleep.

Public figures can't be doxed with public information.

>t. Nazi scum
It is most certainly doxxing. That is his PERSONAL facebook! And btw, he's not even a member of that group! So it's not only against the rules, but its FAKE NEWS as well. Also known as slander. Kind of like what you guys did to the protester Eric Clanton, and many of you were banned for posting it!

It's not a raid or dox attempt I found this information on his Facebook and in Sargons video. He is afterall the mayor of Berkeley. Therefore a public person. Would it be doxxing if I mentioned the name of Donald Trump. No cause it's widely known as this case. Stop being ignorant you twat

kys
kys
kys
kys
What homeboy said;

Just know you are playing with fire here. Many users of this forum were BANNED the past 2 days by their doxxing of the bike lock protester, they tried to cry and claim "bbbut its publicly available information!" "not a dox!" but they were met by the full force of the based mods' ban hammer.

He's an elected official, if he wanted privacy, he shouldn't have run for office. Facebook, while not public information, sure as shit isn't private. And if he's not in the organization, he has nothing to worry about.

By the way commie, we're coming for you soon. We're approaching the day when we don't have to try and push one another to do violence first, when we can just openly attack one another, and you're going to get stomped.

Are you an expert or master in the ways of the cocksucker love?

Trump should have the Army occupy Berkley until law and order can be restored, if it was good enough for Faubus in the 50's it's good enough for Chubs McLefty there.

Except this is not a Dox thread.
Fuck off and go back to r/anarchy

Huh hmm whoa... is this why the Berkeley police stand down at every clash when Antifa throws M80s, bikelocks and card knifes but insta arrest anyone who fight backs? Also Arreguin sounds very Jewish. Huh, this development is really activating my almonds...

He is the fucking mayor! God dammit. If I write the name of Trump or any politicans for that matter it's ok

This.

Overthrow the mayor.

Take back the city, and the University.

oh yeah? youre welcome to try tough guy. I am 5'8' and 240. i eat pieces of shit like you for breakfast

Fuck off to leftypol cunt

Hürr Dörr!

Deal with it.

(you)

What a stupid bitch. She's way out of her league, basically any male or female 15 years or older could kick her ass. What a tard, and look at how confident she was, bringing an expensive camera to the event. Fools rush in where eagles dare to fly.

>5'8' and 240
>manlet and fat as fuck
Careful brah, all that typing might get your blood pressure too high and you might have a heart attack.

Funny how blood is thicker than water eh user? Out of curiosity I searched this guy and saw he cut contact with every company that tried to bid for the wall a few days back. Guess US mexicans are still mexicans even when they are rewarded with such generosity

Good luck, I'm behind 7 proxies

Oh noes! Fire you say?
Banned?
However will we survive?

>5'8' and 240
Ok user you're going to want to go for strikes against this guy and avoid the takedown unless you are an even greater manlet

>n-n-nazi beware! T-T-The mods on OUR side! Your hate speech will not be tolerated on Sup Forums!

And btw Iam Norwegian if I can find this information it's pretty much public

I'm 5'11" and 180. All of that is mostly irrelevant though, I'm not talking about street brawls. I was also in the Marine Corps, I'm talking about shooting pieces of antifa shit.

Bump time to take the trash out of The West once and for all

His number has quads and he was born in 88. I don't get it

(((Arreguin)))

could he possibly be a kike?

Are you some sort of Antifa scum that is afraid of the light of truth shining on your fellow cockroaches? Fuck off. You don't deserve protection of law because you don't give anyone else the protection of law.

Bump

/leftypol/ btfo

It's a Spanish name slick!
Mine is Olguin.
breddy weerd nayms

See these numbers? Means commies removed.

So this is why he always makes the police stand down during riots. He's been using Antifa as his police force instead.

Top anarchy.

>see this tattoo? It means not welcomed!

>tfw commies derail our thread

lets get back on track guys ayy lmao.

Thanks for helping ;^)

>i eat pieces of shit like you for breakfast

You eat shit for breakfast?

Kill yourself. Faggot.

Coulter has already tweeted it out, everyone start spamming Tucker.

Why is that Libertarian shaking hands with a Chinese Nazi?

This isn't tumblr, you can't just stomp your feet and make ideas you don't like go away.

> thinking Sup Forums doesn't proxy

So then it's pretty much confirmed by your panicking threats that he actually is a part of these organizations

Hürr Dörr!

>nono mister lady, you dont undertand .....
.....we are having a discussion
and we are not NAZIS, we are LOBOS

Digits confirm commie hideouts exposed and RWDS search them.

Asking the same. Don't joke about "muh freedoms" and "muh snek".

Kek
Scrumptious b8

Fucking fatass manlet.

>hLEoxFTk

Why are you retards responding to this guy as if he wasn't being disingenuous and not just satirically raging about getting banned?

I think what we need here is a BTC pool to have someone talk to this mayor sternly about allowing terrorist cells. Perhaps someone apt in debating. So talented they label him the cerebral assassin. Really hit the reset button on his brain and rid it of all this silly thinking.

I love satire.

wait hol up
so you be sayin', you da joo olso niguh

shieeeth

I posted tons of shit about Clanton, didn't get banned at all. You're a liar.

>i eat pieces of shit for breakfast

Assassination when?

Yo... Das rite!
Deez mufuckah B mufuggin creep niggas cuh! Shoooowooooo on dat
WATTS GRSPE ST CRIPS CUZ!
on 95th N Juniper N sheeeeit nyeahguh!
#thuglife
I iz hurd, B cuz my environment hurd cuh!
Fuck dem bompton mark ass buster!!!
>i see a couple of slob foos imma bout to smoke, get my choppah lil RayRay!

HELLO THERE FBI

How's your first day on Sup Forums?

Hi FBI/NSA!
top wew

Dynamic IP nah nigguh

kek

thread derailed # check

Surprise surprise he is against arresting undocumented immigrants . Iam currently trying to go through for information Iam trying to go through what he has liked on Facebook

I'm writing an article about Berkeley. feed me sources and shhiieet

facebook groups/defendfelarca/

Investigate all in this group.

Is the focus of the article this case. Or is it just all the stuff happening on Berkeley in general?

A relative of Yvette is dating her own cousin.

>three leeters : BAMN

>
>i eat pieces of shit for breakfast

Nice digits

Hi Jesse.

LEFTYPOL IS MISERABLE BEYOND PITY

How can it be a dox if the fat fucker face is all over the place, shut the fuck up ishmael.

Pyramid of power

anyone with a better quality pic please

>mfw my bump didn't work

youtube.com/watch?v=O8PN4v-Lud0

>that pic

also, nothing but the finest organic coconut oil for her anal lube I see.

The fat pinko creep named his cat "Che"

twitter.com/JesseArreguin/status/851941279759912960

Antifa thug attack

youtube.com/watch?v=uuWoQfZgW7M

fuxake ty4vid they're organised
>cops do nothing

Anti-Fa has training camps peppered around CA(also near certain cities nationwide).

One of those camps is near Berkeley, which Alex Soros & the Mayor are involved with.

KB with important information:

To add to this, Anti-Fa has ties to Islamic groups & other Leftist protest networks that support them with things like Transport,Training & Weapons.

its not listed on his stuff. someone is trolling

youtube.com/watch?v=wMAhCCZDwtU&t=7

the mayor will get his helicopter ride soon

No wonder that whore hasn't been fired from her teaching job