How do we fix millennials?

How do we fix millennials?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jkfKNLHhoB8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Gas

Millienials are the driving force behind the people opposed to this as well. Let them clash and see whose left from the rubble.

Concentration camps

we dont, they will rot in poverty. the next gen is supposed to be better so its all good man!

I think I've sen this thot on /soc/

shot them

Age virus.

They must take up their crosses and follow Christ.

Remove mobile phones or Harry Potter books. Two of the biggest cancers imaginable.

Cultural enrichment

You don't

the strong will prosper, the weak will perish

nothing needs fixing, only individuals have the power to fix their own lives in this postmodern world of excess. the biggest test in life used to be surviving with nothing provided for you, now its surviving with everything provided for you.

Gulags are way more effective btw

thats pretty fucking gross lol

Degenerate

60 guys would give her at least 120 stds max

W. W. I. I. I.

why are women to fuck 60 guys but none of them are us?

Put all of our cards into gen Z.
They aren't as far right as some want to make them out to be, but they are far more malleable than millennials are and less degenerate overall

Spankings

No fixing needed.

Our only purpose is to crash the global economy.

There is nothing else for us, so that is what we shall do. Only after this event occurs will we even begin to lift a finger.

>that feel when you will get to cuck your parents out of retirement

World War III and/or Great Depression II

You cut their balls off or rip out their ovaries.

WE ARE INDOCTRINATED TO NEVER TREAT THE 'OTHER' AS A COLLECTIVE, WHICH IS THE ONLY WAY SOCIAL PRESSURE WORKS ON OUT-GROUPS

WE LET 'OTHERS' TREAT US AS A COLLECTIVE WHEN WE POLICE OURSELVES ACCORDING TO THEIR VALUES, YET WE HAVE NO SOLIDARITY AND WILL NOT PARTICIPATE AS A GROUP

HYPER INDIVIDUALISM IRONICALLY KILLS INDIVIDUALISM IN ALL BUT SUPERFICIAL WAYS, BECAUSE WHEN YOU HAVE NO SOCIAL COHESION YOU NEVER GET TO KNOW THE PEOPLE AROUND YOU

WE ARE TOLD WE LIVE IN A REPRESENTATIVE REPUBLIC THAT VALUES "DIVERSITY," BUT THE TRUTH IS OUR EMPIRE ABROAD HAS COME HOME

WASHINGTON HAS NO INTEREST IN DIVERSITY; THEY WANT CONFORMITY AND MOST OF ALL CONTROL

WE MUST ALL BE INDIVIDUALS TO BE FREE THEY TELL US, BUT THE 'OTHER' IS ALLOWED TO TREAT WHITES COLLECTIVELY AND IT WORKS

WE WHITES ARE OUR OWN WORST ENEMY, BECAUSE WE ACCEPT THE ENEMY AMONG US AND IN US

youtube.com/watch?v=jkfKNLHhoB8

t. virgin
i have a triple digit lay count as a male and have zero stds