/Political Compass Thread/

Well golly gosh, just post some compasses why dont'cha?

I pick blue team, I guess. What happens now?

Yeah right. The only way Bernie could be that far left is if he was a communist. It's clear that he is nothing more than a SocDem.

Everyone else is in the right place pretty much. Move Hitler a bit more to the right and you're set.

Yeah, the people involved with the political compass site are a bunch of shameless cucks

whadayagonnado

Die commie

cuck-a-doodle-doo

Post the version with the hats.

wasted

Wut.

Accurate. The political compass is shit.

Freedom for everyone, but true freedom cannot occur unless everyone's basic needs are taken care of.

Centrism is literally the most cucked shit ever

I wouldn't even call myself a centrist, I'm more of a liberal with some libertarian positions on domestic and social policy, but centrism doesn't mean you're middle of the road on important issues. I have strong convictions on a lot of issues, but it just so happens that it's about 60/40 left-wing/right-wing.

For example, I'm strongly in favor of gun rights, but heavily in favor of a welfare state. I believe private businesses should have the right to discriminate for any reason they wish, but I believe in a much higher minimum wage for full-time work. Ideas like this are usually mutually exclusive.

I dunno if I should laugh or Rev up those hueys

well that explains a lot really

>Quints
>Quincs
>Quuncs
>Cuucs
>Cucs
>Cuck

Have fun when your girlfriend has a right-wing child. Remember, No matter what she says, no way it's yours.

undeserving of quints

>bernie
>libertarian

But I got this result and gave most of those answers (not strongly agreeing, just agreeing since there's no middle ground)

I only disagreed on the abstract art one. Art can be left for interpretation and still be art...

How are communists in any way shape or form "cucks"