Trump HATE Thread

I'm tired of all the freaking cocksucking that goes on with Trump. All the alternative media won't say the truth that they fucked up supported this asshole.

You will never see Molymeme, PJW, Infowars crew and Cernovich admitting that they fucked up big league by supporting a politician and that they dragged a horde of braindead idiots (including Sup Forums) with them in their mistake.

They should have remained pure and libertarian.

Post criticism on Trump.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jpyKuzoFW40
strawpoll.me/12796477
twitter.com/AP/status/855481409611476992
mobile.twitter.com/AP/status/855479754828509185
m.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/apr/21/sessions-kelly-hope-begin-border-wall-end-summer/
youtube.com/watch?v=BlIREcAu0PI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

We didnt start a war in Syria though. Also nice b8.

sage

>Post criticism on Trump.
He is not man enough to run the country. He has to have his spoiled globalist elite leftist daughter by his side 24/7 to help him. And if she can't be there, he has his globalist elite leftist son-in-law right there with him.

#FireKushner
#getridofIvanka

For the benefit of those of you not old enough to remember. Bush 43 also said he wanted to avoid interventionist foreign policy too and then did the exact opposite.

They keep getting away with it.

And we keep falling for it.

wtf

You're right we should all watch The Young Turks more often

>implying we didn't pick the only way to actually avoid a war

False dichotomy

$0.02 has been deposited into your account, thanks for Correcting the Record ™

What other leftist new media is there?

Honestly, TYK is their best representation and the female anchor is a crazy lady who went on a rant against every single woman who didn't vote the same as her and blathered on about how stupid they are.

huehuhuehuehue
SAGE

The right is just as corrupt as the left. There is no good side in this rigged system.

100% agreed. Dude has failed every step of the war. No wall, no tax reform, Obama is still here, Hillary walking free. Swamp keeps getting bigger. Syria attacked. Pussied out on North Korea. Letting Dreamers stay. No mass deportations. NOTHING!!!

Now, this faggot is going to pretend to save some fucking bitch from Egypt to gain attention and support. Fuck this orange faggot. We were duped.

>reddit spacing
>hashtags
>buzzwords
Fuck off shill nigger, you aren't fooling anybody.

Actually I'll just post it again

youtube.com/watch?v=jpyKuzoFW40

Which is why we picked the candidate that Republicans also didn't want.

thank god there's another oldfag left on this board. Sup Forums has never supported BLUMPF and always supported BASED muslim Assad. everyone else go back to T_D, we're full!

t. oldfag since 2002

Trump's entire cabinet is full of Jews and Goldman Sachs bankers. He hasn't done anything in 100 days and is actively becoming a centrist Democrat. Sup Forums will defend this via autisitc screeching but it won't change the fact that Sup Forums got duped.

Fuck off Zionist shill

>he doesn't know what TPP is

Opinion discarded

maybe
it's a clusterfuck and jews are jewing

i kinda like these spurdo memes a lot

they're funny cause they're true

>pull out of TPP makes it fine to bomb nationalists and suck Israel's dick
Kill yourself

>thinking we have choice
Either dumb cuck or Zionist shill, I can't tell anymore, this is UNREAL!

try leecamp2 on jewtube and theintercept.com

I enjoyed the meme, just nitpicking because we chose the candidate who literally only spoke of getting along with Russia compared to the alternative which would use a war with them as a quick fix and a scapegoat

>MUH JOOZ
What does that bombing nationalists bit even mean? Where is that coming from

>war is inevitable
>You want to fight for Hillary rather than Trump
JUST

The Trump phenomenon was a money-making opportunity for the e-celebs. They will continue to support him for as long as it remains profitable and not a moment longer. When Trump begins to lose mainstream support as he surly will if he starts invading the Middle East, then they will drop him.

We've seen this pasta a brazillion times, Gary.

i know burgerbro
i know

>What does that bombing nationalists bit even mean? Where is that coming from
look at op's picture fucking retard

>THE TRUMP ADMINISTRATION is doubling down on a controversial plan to prosecute immigrant parents who pay to have their children smuggled into the U.S. Speaking at a press conference in El Paso, Texas, Thursday, Department of Homeland Security Secretary John Kelly said that when it comes to enforcing the nation’s immigration laws, “everything’s on the table.”

OH HOW TERRIBLE Wow I'm a democrat now

How many weeks has it been and people here are still acting like we're going to war with Syria?

Is this a leftypol brigade or are people just fucking retarded. This wasn't even 4D chess meme, it was basic political theater.

>strawpoll.me/12796477
Absolutely checked!

I cringe when I think about the MAGAfags on Sup Forums who all circlejerked about how Trump was going to "fight the jews". What a bunch of naive autistic teen fags.

Every single candidate running in 2016 was going to overturn TPP: Bernie, Hillary and Donna all vowed. You are the typical Sup Forums trumptard aren't you? Too stubborn to admit you were wrong, too dumb to realize you were duped. Trump is a disaster and America is turning on him. 38% approval KEK.

then don't reply to it

>Reddit spacing
>when there is none
Trying to fit in, newfag?

>Once again

It was guaranteed WW3 with Hillary or the unknown quantity of Trump. It was always 50/50 he was gonna be a kike puppet lying sack of shit.

As I've said before atleast with trump the connections to world Jewry are out in the open and people will have to reconsider it now..where as with Hillary if would have been played off as the (((globalist))) and (((banksters))) which again the average person is clueless to the fact that they are ALL predominantly Zionist Jews. The Jewish world mafia.

When libtards now read trump hate threads they will see repeated comments about Jews and hopefully they will finally fucking understand that both sides of the chess board are controlled by the same mafia. Jews own Trump and Hillary and Antifa etc and it's all just a facade to divide and rule.

>thinking that illusion of choice and artificial divison between (((republicans))) and a (((democrats))) works here
JUST

twitter.com/AP/status/855481409611476992

>BREAKING: In AP interview, Trump says young immigrants known as `dreamers' should `rest easy' about his immigration policies.

KEKED AND FUCKED

They are saying he used chemical weapons which is a blatant lie! The only reason to make up atrocity stories like that is to build a pretext for regime-change. Use your brain.

Sage

When Syrians are getting bombed I don't consider them nationalists you turbosperg

>he fell for the jews meme

>bernie spends his whole life doing nothing in politics
>expected him to end the TPP
O I'm laffin
>Hillary
>Believing her
O boy o berto

>38% approval KEK.
>after 2 years of coordinated media hate
>people wouldn't be able to tell you why they hate Trump more than a surface level
O

>implying saying you're a Republican or a Democrat isn't just a way to show initial priorities/wants from a government when discussing politics with people
FUCK MY SHIT UP SEMPAI

Sup Forums was and still is willingly naive to Trump and how he is a submissive puppet to the jews. People like you pretend Sup Forums is smarter than it really is. We've been a pro-Trump echo chamber for about 2 years now and it's been one massive jew worshiping cringefest from start to finish.

Before trump is president
Many terror attacks
Trump plays on terror as a reason to win

Trump becomes
President

Terror attacks stop conveniently.

Le pen runs for president
Terror attacks begin
Le pen runs on the terror theme...

Are we starting to see a jew pattern

>muh TPP

No one thought he was going to fight the Jews, that's a war that Trump would lose with zero doubt.

We underestimate the influence and power of the elite.

Change the script every once in a while Schlomo

You're right OP.
We could've had it so much better.

It's the simplest response to "Trumps done nutthing hurrrr"

this fine lad here knows what he is talking about about

(((((( (((position))) vs (((oposition))) ))))))

>when we bomb someone they are no longer nationalists
how retarded can you actually be? kill yourself

saje

Trump is a kike puppet and that's the only criticism of him that matters. Anything else is just him being a retard, which is to be expected of him. Hillary Clinton and all the others are jewish puppets as well. What's especially dangerous about Trump is how he fooled so many people and basically was able to take all this "right wing" sentiment and convert it into something totally useless. He converted and recycled popular discontent on behalf of the jews.

This is a text book example of denial lads. Trump KEKED and these manlets are still sucking the cum droplets out of every orifice. Admit it bitch, trump betrayed us faggot, admit it now fuck.

Potato nigger gets it
We don't get to pick the very best. There are two and thats it.

Thankfully Trump is the best man for the job

Sup Forums was hyped about it since he announced he was running. It was so fucking cringey. Yeah, go figure, a man that is more pro-jewish than possibly anybody else was going to "fight the jews". Maybe he should start with his daughter and grandkids then.

I unironically think Clinton would be have been better. At least with that bitch in power white men would actually notice that they've lost control of their country.

He's a jew puppet

Tax reform next week. Wall starts this summer.
mobile.twitter.com/AP/status/855479754828509185
m.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/apr/21/sessions-kelly-hope-begin-border-wall-end-summer/

Not even worth responding to most of the rest

Sup Forums is a mixed bag of people..many total retards and probably 70% Jews Jewing most of the time.
What I'm stating is that the experiential rise in (((anti Semetic))) posts outside of Sup Forums is absolutely a result of Trump backstabbing everyone who voted him in.
If anything the "Gas the kikes" memes have dropped off considerable on Sup Forums since trumo got elected and as I suspected it most of that rhetoric was orchestrated by actual kikes, to make the average Sup Forumslack buy into the bullshit that Trump wasn't controlled by them. However, as I said, it's now spread and is growing outside of Sup Forums

>Canadian calling Syrians nationalists
Ahmed please

>kike
>jewish
>jews
I had my meme phase too you'll get over it

I will after you disengage your tongue from Mrs. Clintons snatch

Not having her elected was my primary goal, Trump being the president and seeing all the lefty butthurt is the best result that could have come out of THIS election

No, he's not

Honestly, are the jews all you talk about? Are you that guy at Thanksgiving?

what the fuck does Assad's ideology have anything to do with me being in Canada? you have autism

>I know he had back tracked and flip flopped all over the place
>But he did do this one simplething
Do you really think that's a solid argument? Sad!

Yes he is.

It was a joke my dude. OP is flying the flag of Brazil. Now kindly fuck off to the kitchen and bring me some tea, cunt.

Trump's disappointed me severely

WTF I love Israel now

We haven't gone to war in the middle east though you dumb cunt. You shills need to fuck off already.

Except Trump has not said he supports a regime change and has indicated otherwise.

he still attacked assad you retarded Israeli puppet

Quite possibly but at least my helmet is shinier than yours

Now show me where Hillary would have been a better option

wtf I'm totally fighting the Jewish overlord by being nonstop mentioning jews on Sup Forums now

Just enjoy
I'm here for the tears

Just 60 Tomahawks and a MOAB, nothing to see here folks.

>He doesn't attack Assad
>SEE HE'S A PUPPET

This.
Sure, fuck North Korea, fuck Syria
But at least tell us you're a jew puppet before we elect you. I've list trust in him now, he's a liar. What happened to lock her up? What happened to wall? What happened to fucking everything he promised?

Maybe the left are the right ones

kys

It was a very well measured response, and the fact that neither Syria nor Russia retaliated suggests that it was not based on a lie. Syrian troops probably dropped the weapons either because of insubordination or sabotage, or a simple mistake in the loading bay, but they can't say "our planes did this but we didn't authorize this" because that would admit to having the weapons in the first place.

Do some fucking research you fucking shilldog gorillionaire. Trump FUCKED and KEKED Sup Forums. You are literally antifa feminist tier stockhold syndrome case study.

The MOAB was for ISIS and the tomohawks were a fireworks show.

Where are you getting your news? Trumps team is saying they want Assad gone. The only thing stopping them is Russia.

Yes but then the left would have been appeased and it basically would've just been another 4-8 years of Obama. At least Trump is forcing the issue and the liberals are being exposed for what they are.

Still no war in syria, fucking liar he promised!

>muh jews are good boys
Yes everyone enjoyed Blumpf running on a working class, anti-establishment, and nationalist platform, and then filling his cabinet with jewish billionaires and starting wars on the other side of the globe.
Oh sorry, I forgot he got rid of the TPP

Trump said he was going to bomb the shit out of ISIS so I dont see the problem?

WOOT WE WUZ KANGS FUK DUNALD TRUMP

Shareblue out in force tonight.

All politics is rigged. We already have one party states. All money is but an interest payment without any value. The world is over 2,500 trillion in this debt. If you take every single Dollar in existence to pay it all off. Who paid the interest on all those mother fucking fiat Dollars? Nobody. That'll be an additional 2,500 trillion times at least the bank rate. YAYYYY

The jews are at the top of all the schemes meant to destroy western civilization. You are a fucking shill if you can't admit that. You stupid MAGAfag shill.

Many people know that Trump is a jew puppet. A lot of good people. I've talked to them. I was one of the few who talked about it when it was taboo to do so on Sup Forums. I remember seeing the random poster in the wild who would agree with me. Now, lots of people know Trump is a JEWISH puppet, but Sup Forums is still wrestling with reality. It's a fight Sup Forums is going to lose, but it's pathetic we have to watch this unfold.

What does it boil down to, Sup Forums just can't accept they put all this time and effort into supporting a jew puppet that had different window dressing as opposed to Hillary Clinton? It's all the same shit, just a different pile.

He is gonna fuck his daughter eventually. It's not an "if", it's a "when".

3/10

He genuinely has no historical knowledge, and therefore is gullible.

Naw this is the offshore team.

Must meme will meme. Sept 23 laddy

YEAH and then Democrats ride the resentment and bafflement of Americans because of Trumps utter failings to control all levers of government by 2020. Holy shit was Hillary letting trump win so that the democrats could win everything in 2020.
>tfw trump was playing 3D checkers when Hillary was playing 4D chess.
Feck

fuck off leaf

You cucks are next

Trump uses everything foreign bombs everybody. Uses H1Bs. Is not rich. And annexed us. Greater Isisrael. Third temple. That's all he wants

>putting this much effort and attention to bringing awareness to Le Jewish Threat on Sup Forums
Get a hobby, do you like miniatures?
>PLASTIC JEW!

>The jews are at the top of all the schemes meant to destroy western civilization
>I'm helping save western civilization by shitposting about jews
Really effective m8ey

his campaign platform would have made him a moderate Democrat before the great cuckening under king nigger, so stop pretending that the hypocrisy is only on the right. it's funny to see leftists talking about the 10th amendment all of a sudden since they have been purging it from the GPS texts for years. it's funny to see them using the words anti-American and unconstitutional when they consider borders to be social constructs and the constitution to be a outdated charter of negative liberties that also applies to everyone in the world. it's funny to see them call the president unqualified when there are literally only 2 qualifications for this position. it's funny to see them argue for a distant ruling a class when the first war we ever fought was fought to purge this same type of distant ruling class. it's funny that the new McCarthyism is coming from leftist nut cakes like madcow. it's all really funny and I haven't stopped laughing since November 8th.