youtube.com/watch?v=qIdCRanZZyw
youtube.com/watch?v=cv6JHGfB9Sk
youtube.com/watch?v=gldvim1yjYM
allsaintstupelo.com/Bible_NRSV.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why is he holding a dinosaur?

who the fuck is that?

Because as a Jew I only worship Satan

Why can't religion just talk about Jesus and being a good person. Instead they gotta talk about a whole lot of bullshit

King of the Cucks

People just HAD to put their two cents in the Bible.

Just buy a book called "Just Jesus"
He even says to follow his words and that the "prophets" hearts would stray by way of the imagination. Not in a bad way, buy usually from good intentions do bad things occur.

>jew
>his though enslave half europe
>killing milions of native europeans

Now go to your God and tell him he is about to battle an entity powerful than himself. A free european man.

What do you think is believing in Jesus?

what is believing? what does believing does? is it like a magical switch?

do you honestly think this is how you will be saved?

God, this religious fags are morons and couldnt be more far from the real God and Jesus and what the whole thing actually means.....

crucify yourself.

Yes European man very strong

>be brown
>be a prophet of a foreign, jewish religion from Middle East

>get portrayed as white male with blue eyes so Europeans can feel you are somehow related to them

fuck this shit guys, really, just drop it

>kike god

GTFO

Because (((Sup Forums))).

I can't force myself to believe no matter how I hard I try. All this evidence against and not much for doesn't help either. I only hope that if the afterlife does exist, God judges me for the good life I lead regardless

He looks darker than Assad in the OP pic

Do you know what a legendary super spanish is? let me show you.. just let me keep training few years more and prepare to witness it.

The historical evidence for the resurrection:
youtube.com/watch?v=A0iDNLxmWVM

Proof for the resurrection of Jesus:
youtube.com/watch?v=Z0tyVdnIU9A
The first 30 minutes is what's important from this one, the rest is questions and answers.

Ex-atheist scientist tells his story of becoming Christian after realizing that the story of creation in Genesis actually makes the most sense and gets a lot of things right compared to other religious books:
youtube.com/watch?v=dsbj7EN1Uzs

Cold case detective, former atheist analyzed the gospels using his skills and came to the conclusion that Christianity is the true religion and what is written in the New Testament is real.
youtube.com/watch?v=IQmodO2quW0
youtube.com/watch?v=DiYQzOypD9o
The videos are long, but they basically come down to this:
1. The chain of custody is sound, the story doesn't change over time.
2. There was stuff in the Bible that was later confirmed by archeology(places, people, chariots on the sea floor of the Red Sea (Moses parting the red sea), snakes used to have legs, etc.)
3. There are even non-believers' accounts of some stuff Jesus did, just from them you can know a lot about Jesus if you piece it all together.
4. The differences between gospels aren't a bad sign, because witnesses rarely agree on stuff. If every eyewitness would say the same thing, it would be very fishy and would mean they probably talked to each other at one point.
5. The apostles died without getting rich, getting a girlfriend or getting power, they all died horribly. There was no point in spreading Christianity if they didn't believe in it. Why would they risk their life if it wasn't true? Why would they risk their life if it was all forged? Why would Paul try to join this new small church?
Also the only accounts of Romans getting Christians to change their faith was after the 1st century. No account of eyewitnesses ever changing their story.

Other videos:
New Testament Reliability:
youtube.com/watch?v=rml5Cif01g4
youtube.com/watch?v=WYEzxD2kcGQ
youtube.com/watch?v=vCp-ayAp7fE
youtube.com/watch?v=_l0Say2wMw0
youtube.com/watch?v=qIdCRanZZyw
youtube.com/watch?v=cv6JHGfB9Sk
youtube.com/watch?v=gldvim1yjYM

Credit to based Polish user for the copy paste

>what is believing? do you honestly think this is how you will be saved.

It is precisely how we will be saved. Through belief.

>All this evidence against

It's never going to work if you do it like that.

> only hope that if the afterlife does exist, God judges me for the good life I lead regardless
Well he wont so start reading allsaintstupelo.com/Bible_NRSV.pdf

Friendly reminder that Israel/CIA/Shariablue create religious threads in an attempt to cause infighting among us. It's classic D&C (divide and conquer). Ignore religion threads: the OP is NEVER sincere with his questions or points. It all just to start a fight.

how powerfull is that god lord of yours? I can't wait to battle him :)

Fuck off im not a shill

thats a moronic message that you people got lost in translation

is not believing, is being!, you have to be Jesus, become Jesus, you have to be crucified(in a spiritual way) blind believe will do you no good.

>Forklift Mechanic
>Already a bias
MUH PROOF

I looked up "Fat Spaniard" to make fun of you but theres barely anything. You guys are to fit

>Forklift Mechanic
?

look up gay spaniard

>(((Sup Forums)))
I've never seen that before. lol

I agree that blind belief will do us no good, but in the same sense, meritorious actions will also do us no good. No man could become Jesus, and no man's death could ever wipe away the sins of another man. Meritorious action is required for salvation, but there can be no good works without belief. Anyone who says different is a liar. And good works alone cannot save a man.