CHELSEA FOR PRESIDENT 2020!

Let's start campaigning early guys.

Other urls found in this thread:

vdare.com/articles/chelsea-clintons-cheerleading-cult
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I really hope they do run her because they will be handing 2020 to Trump if they do

I honestly don't think even the DNC is this stupid, the clinton machine might push it, the DNC out of fear will play a long half assed.
The DNC will double down find a tranny muslim and try to base the entire thing on no trans presidents and fail awfully.

vdare.com/articles/chelsea-clintons-cheerleading-cult

>Welcome to the liberal media’s manufacturing of “cool.” Leather jacket? Check. Overzealous airbrushing? Check. Humanizing grin? Check. Democratic establishment pedigree? Checkity-check-check.

[...]

>The New York Times lauded “Chelsea Clinton, Unbound,” applauded her “confrontational tweeting” against President Trump and interviewed her about books for a series featuring successful authors—after her most recent ghostwritten opus on global health care flopped like those famous Filipino divers on YouTube.

>BuzzFeed and The Hill cover Chelsea as if she were a Kardashian. Politico also cooed over Chelsea’s new “spicy, sarcastic online personality” on Twitter.

>The Huffington Post breathlessly reported on Chelsea’s brave thoughts about breast-feeding and menstruation. She boldly asserted in a wellness article that we all need to “support” breast-feeding women and menstruating girls “by talking candidly” about them. OK then. Prepare the Nobel Prize nomination, stat!

>Insipid platitudes deserve eye rolls, not gala celebrations. What independent “power of women” has Chelsea Clinton exercised, other than inheriting her father’s name and what’s left of her two-time-losing mother’s political cache?

>“Lifetime achievement”? She skated through college and pulled family strings to secure her short-lived, high-priced jobs in management consulting and media.

>Those who know Chelsea Clinton best see her for what she is: a “spoiled brat,” to quote Doug Band.

>She is Bill Clinton without the charm, Hillary Clinton without the ruthlessness and full Billary in her bottomless well of inflated entitlement and ideological hackery.

>The ineluctable drive to prop up Chelsea Clinton is textbook fake news. The only constituency rooting for her to run for political office is the Hollywood-media complex, which is desperately trying to squeeze blood from a rotten turnip.

SCHLONGED

the next Democratic presidential nominee will for sure be some sort of minority. My money is on Cory Booker.

Are there any prominent beaner politicans that I'm not aware of? It will either be Cory Booker or some random beaner senator/governor.

Rubio will switch parties, screencap this post

naw that'll never happen. If it is some beaner it'll be some governor or senator from the south west.

not gonna lie she actually looks pretty cute here
would smash/10

Her face looks like it's melting

Will she run against her mother?

kek. can't believe it took me so long to notice the shirt.

She looks like a burn victim.

Only rural and suburban retards wouldn't vote for Chelsea.

Fuck every picture of this bitch is hard to look at. I can't put my finger on it but she just looks....wrong. Like a thing that should not be. Nothing about her says "natural" to me.

She doesn't wear makeup and hasn't had plastic surgery so if you're not used to interacting with real people in your everyday life it might take you a while to get used to her.

how the fuck old is this bitch? her mom had her when she was like 58, this bitch gonna be weird as fuck with that upbringing

>real people
She doesn't even look fucking HUMAN m8. She looks like some kind of grey skin alien stretched a human costume over itself and is trying to pass off as an earthling.

he is still right though, she sometimes look like some type of psychopathic maniac and is just ugly as fuck

>real people
> a clinton
haha pick fucked

>that subtle edit

MY SIDES

also, he looks so fucking horrifying. you can tell they makeup'd/photoshopped the fuck out of her, and it somehow made it worse

Oh god kill it now. I feel like that Kurt Russel movie The Thing wasn't science fiction but in fact a documentary of real events and this is where the creature ended up after escaping the antarctic base.

out of 300,000,000 Americans you pick money hungry trailer trash to lead your agenda

>not wanting to vote for Mistress Clinton

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

The face of American charm

She wont run right away, she'll be something like obama one term as senitor or town hall meeting orginizer and bam running for president.

Why are the feminist left unable to come up with any woman fit for office that didn't have a husband or daddy who was in office first?

TULSI GABBARD

drink bleach

Got the mother's insane eyes and the ugly version of the grimaced grin. SAD.

Chelsea keeps doing more centerfold work.

>breastfeeding

The only people who ever talk about breastfeeding are the people that bitch about people bitching about breastfeeding. They invented a controversy.

this looks real af

That's some million dollar airbrushing right there, just to get her 3/10

can you imagine being the spawn of those two people? god almighty...

she looks a lot like her dad, dont knwo why people say she's hillary and webster hubble's kid...

What's with the Clinton's and laughing?

During Hillary's campaign, after the "delet this" burn, I noticed she was always being show laughing like she was the master troll or some shit.

But I also got the impression she was laughing at the "ignorant bigots" white working class, and it's a joke that she and the arrogant liberals love to laugh at.

Then that arrogance came back to bite her in the cunt.

do you think she's witness some of the murders/rapes/satanism?

laugh because "wez all nurmal wez jus lik da ppl"

realer than ops pic

>no work experience whatsoever
>will run for president in 2020

yeah okay

She has the same kind of look as this girl I used to date. They physically appear completely different, but it's the same 'look' they have, which is hard to describe. It's the look of someone who is definitely manic, and unstable. Sometimes completely numb to the world, and other times so over sensitive that ANYTHING could prompt a complete mental breakdown. I just realized I'm talking about some dumbass bitch I used to pound back in the day, not Chelsea Clinton, but the second I saw this picture it was like I got jolted back in time. It's the physical manifestation of a deep, untreatable mental illness.

Mad props to whatever photo God made her look that skinny. Damn fine work.

Shes a fucking mong

She looks like someone wearing a rubber mask

Lek

Khamala Harris. One term Senator like Obama was, so no policy record. Black Woman.

no way she hasn't and those are probably just the tamer things she's seen

Its Hillary's turn.

>that male version

same

President Chelsea Clinton..... KEK!!!!!

LOL

That the Democrats are now trying to push her as the new darling is utterly delightful and I'm immensely grateful to them for doing it. She is about as Generic Libshit as one can mint, pure vanilla if that vanilla was mixed with months-old rancid milk, and completely devoid of substance or character while thoroughly bred to be the poster child for the detached coastal liberalism that most Americans have come to hate. Her first job out of college was on the Clinton Foundation board earning $500,000/yr for simply existing. She barely showed up for meetings. Please, oh please Democrats, try and pitch her to the coal miners, and the farmers, and the factory workers, for whom she has open disdain.

The DNC will become nothing but a slave ship of Top Jews whipping a confederation of anti-white shitskin communists, half of whom have deportation in their futures.

Those legs honestly give me a chub

She's got her mother's smile.