Redpill or /comfy/ careers?

What 9-5 jobs are the most bearable?

school teacher in elementary school. Kids put a smile on your face and keep you laughing.

I dunno if i could bare the education system again

I lecture in university (dont have my PhD yet).

Its comfy, leisurely and the students are usually pretty good.

It's also way easier to convince them Hitler did nothing wrong.

Hey Eric.
How's life?

It's ok. Could be better. Will be soon i think

Self-employment.
>Don't have to deal with people
>Set my own hours
>Work in my underwear
>Listen to my own music
>Pay based on productivity

Rather than making my own thread

What is a good 20-24hr week job? I dont want to work full time but I dont want to be poor

Sure leaf, try saying that with a straight face when you are sober.

I'm a manager of an arcade.
Hours aren't 9 to 5 but its video games and toys the whole time.

Really fun.

Cop in Denmark makes 65k starting salary. I'll be making detectice in a year. It's comfy as fuck.

i pretended to be a hipster once, just copying furniture i found online and making it out of plywood.
make $2k in 5 days.
will probably start doing it full time soon.

9-5 factory floor manager
Just sit around and tell people to do stuff. Every now and then remind someone how to use a screwdriver.

Certain trade skills. Always in demand, usually good pay, decent working conditions.
Went pest control in the southern USA. 60 hour work weeks but half the time I'm lurking here. Oddly enough still highest rated tech in my company.

Casual identified worker at a union hall.

Sitting in a cubicle for 45 hours a week answering phones back to back of people complaining. Also only making a salary of $500 a month.

How's El Salvador treating you desu?

Security guard is okay, especially in small towns. Night shift means being away from people most of the time, but no traffic.

9-5 working for someone else is unbearable in general. I've been working remote since 2008 when I lost my corporate IT job. Wouldn't go back to commuting if they doubled my pay.

How does one acquire a remote job?

Being a uni lecturer/professor seems really comfy and presitigous. The downside however is that universitis are hotbeds for cultural marxism

Does it not get boring?

All work gets boring

Not in the age of cell phones. I play a few games and do research/browse pol while I'm on patrol. When I was posted in a shack I just watched/listened to YouTube all night.
They key is not getting caught and paying attention to your surroundings.

Anything government. Anything else will suck your soul with either shitty coworkers or by being overworked if you are white collar.

In government most people have it good enough that they don't lash out and everyone gets along, even if they are pretty shitty people deep down, since everything is low stress you don't want to kill each other.

Sounds pretty comfy, I was considering this anyway as i'm pretty tall, how hard would it be to land a security job straight out of uni/college?

I'm a newly graduated civil engineer, I work mostly on the calculation side of things (buildings and bridges). I love it, everything is like a puzzle and the more you do it the more fun it gets. Even so, the best job I've ever held was washing dishes and carrying supplies at a golf restaurant. Ye it probably makes no sense but I've never been more content than when I was working with that.

For what reason do you reckon the contentness was? People you worked with? Lack of pressure?

This. Children are the best. The purest form of humanity.

retail is pretty decent imo as long as you aren't just a stocker or a cashier, and also you don't work in a bad area
I work in electronics at a wal fart and after 1 raise I'm making like $11.85 an hour and my job is probably 90% shooting the shit with customers and co-workers

>>Pay based on productivity
dropped

I actually worked for my parents, they owned a hotel as I was growing up. In my early teens I would work there and clean rooms, then they sold the hotel and bought a restaurant at a golfing club. I worked there for 9 months. As for the work, I just enjoyed the repetitive manual labour. It's hard to explain. It just felt natural/right.

to add to this I would say that being a cashier in a big box store is prob one of the worst jobs you could ever get
go for fucking fast food or literally cleaning fucking toilets before you become a cashier at a place like this, it's an absolute fucking nightmare even at stores in good areas, can't even imagine how hellish it is in a ghetto area