BREITBART DENOUNCES TRUMP

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/04/21/trump-says-daca-illegals-can-rest-easy/

If these comments aren't proof that Trump is flip-flopping I don't know what is. He's going to lose in 2020 because of Kushner. '

What happened to America First?

Other urls found in this thread:

usatoday.com/story/news/world/2017/04/18/first-protected-dreamer-deported-under-trump/100583274/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4425012/First-Dreamer-deported-California.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes!

>flip-flopping
You MASSIVE RETARD, HE'S ALWAYS BEEN LIKE THIS.

This amount of retardation really kills me.

Oh no! This changes everything guess I'll start supporting Chelsea Clinton for 2020

Delet this

It's pretty obvious they have something on Trump.

Holy shit? Why isn't this a bigger thread?

Trump literally just gave AMNESTY. This is the opposite of maga. I unironically hate trump now

>What happened to America First?
Trump won the elections - this slogan is obsolete.

Everyone here is retarded.

In what universe should children be held accountable for their parents' crimes?

If this is flip flopping, then you probably also believe whites today should pay reparations for slavery 200 years ago. Unbelievable.

>In what universe should children be held accountable for their parents' crimes?
You are a disgusting slimebag. Nobody's proposing to "hold children accountable" and put them into jail or whatever, we're saying - "fullfill your promises, lying motherfucker, and deport them to their home countries"!

Bump to lying Trump.

Its amazing. Its like we are in some other universe.

I have no idea who this man is other than the name.

I expect a politician to exaggerate or massage a campaign promise. What I cant believe is how many campaign promises he has actually done a 180 on, and so blatantly.

Part of me thinks he is controlled opposition, except I choke on that term because he is no worse than any other damn republican. There is no conservative party. There is only talk. He did expose that at least.

I find it difficult to accept that he is even seeking a second term, at least seriously. He cannot seriously expect his base to take him seriously a second time after this.

If you remove the assumption that he wanted two terms, it would explain his absolute indifference to how he has shit all over his base.

I know this much: everything we thought about Trumpism was a myth. There never was a nationalist.

why should i care about kikebart?

In what universe do you call the spawn of cultural and racial foreigners who dump them here illegally equal citizens of our country?

>He cannot seriously expect his base to take him seriously a second time after this.
Guess Trump's got a new base now. Let's see if his new (((friends))) land him into the White House in 2020 like the old ones did.

Holy fuck why do so many kikes wear glasses, I swear 90% of them wear them

He can get some of the suburban cultural moderates back in 2020 that voted #WithHer, but thought he was literally Hitler. He may not be terribly popular but he's at least normalized now.

>He can get some of the suburban cultural moderates back in 2020 that voted #WithHer, but thought he was literally Hitler. He may not be terribly popular but he's at least normalized now.
He's not getting any Hillary voters, no matter what. And he's been running against how many - like, 15 - normalized candidates? Not being normalized is one of the big reasons he won. Doesn't have it now.

Let's see if he can get normies' love. Something's telling me he won't.

It's fucking over. He's a fucking liar that just threw his base completely under the bus and even used Jeb Bush tier "act of love" reasoning. Fuck his feelings. Enforce the law, you god damn faggot cuck fucker fuck

When Trump's presidency was just a twinkle in our collective eye, most of us understood that dacas weren't going to be deported because deporting them would burn political capital that is needed to do important things like get real eVerify measures that will make it impossible for illegals to work in the US and build the wall that will remove the limitless pool of cheap illegal labor mulling about beckoning employers to find ways around it and lobby their congresscritters to weaken anti-illegal-alien-hiring measures.

Getting rid of dacas would be walking right into a trap. The energy needed to get rid of them could be so much more usefully spent stopping the flow of more illegals and getting rid of the non-daca illegals we have via SELF deportation.

This

>most of us understood that dacas weren't going to be deported because deporting them would burn political capital
Absolute bullshit. He won the presidency based on a media narrative that he was about to deport everyone immediately. HE WON. His mandate is to at least follow through with what he said he would.

>WE WUZ ANCHOR BABIES

>>Former US voter
>>Canadian
pick one

Yet I was here back when it started and we DID have those conversations. Success is making people greedy, but while dacas ought to go, Trump should not break his skull against that rock when there's a mountain to be moved.

FUCK Breitbart and FUCK THE JEWS

>Trump should not break his skull against that rock when there's a mountain to be moved.
>Trump shouldn't make leftists mad
That is what you're saying. Fuck that cuckold bullshit. He was voted in because the citizenry wants mass deportations. There is no mountain to move in rescinding an EO. Just fucking rescind it. The consequence is leftists getting mad. WHO GIVES A FUCK.

Why not just conscript them into labor then kick them on the other side of the wall when they build it? 2 birds one stone.

You know that in countries like China, they throw you in prison if you violate their border and live their illegally. It's absurd that the USA just lets people walk around freely without citizenship or visa.

He'll generate news for his enemies if he does helping to further poison public opinion against him. We need strong eVerify and draconian enforcement against employers together with the wall. Win that fight and we win the war

You stupid niggers pick and choose what Trump said on the campaign trail. He's been a shill for Israel since day one, don't fucking act surprised when he starts doing things that benefit the jews more than us.

We have not generated a strong enough mandate for that. The collective will still needs to be generated.

The inability of so many people to not see the bigger picture is ridiculous. He hasn't changed anything, he hasn't given anyone amnesty. He only said they could rest easy. He's been saying for a year that DACA isn't a priority until the bad ones are gone then we would see what to do with them. The idea is to get the damn wall built, deport a lot of illegals and get everyone accustomed to it. He understands that government agencies always engage in mission creep and if they are going our direction the mission creep helps us instead of hurts us like before. Everyone needs to calm the fuck down and not let the MSM gaslight us like we're little babies.

I cannot believe this! I will be voting democrat next time for sure!

People overreact to everything. Honestly, it must've been better when only rich white landowners could vote. Too much idiots in the voting pool now. No wonder politics is getting so stupid. They have to appeal to the rabble.

he deported a dreamer this last week.

That someone has always flip-flopped constantly does not mean they didn't flip-flop when they flip-flopped.

It just means they're a pathological liar if not sociopath.

>What happened to America First?
It's not 2020 yet.

usatoday.com/story/news/world/2017/04/18/first-protected-dreamer-deported-under-trump/100583274/

Pic kinda loses its meaning when most people voted Democrat and are getting fucked by a Republican

Inbreeding

It's Jared and Ivanka. They're pushing him to be moderate for the (((brand))) appeal. Being a hard-nosed right winger isn't good for the hotel and handbag business. It's these two kikes ruining this presidency

to appear smarter than they are

Bullshit. DACA dreamers are LITERALLY *all* welfare parasites who steal housing, health care, education, college from taxpayers. They're a total fucking drain

Its become clear that collective will means shit to anyone in government.

We are under occupation. They can't even be bothered with the distraction of oppression because they are too busy divvying the resources up and selling us and our children to whatever ghouls will be back for more later.

Its not a government of the people. Its not government at all. Its a liquidation sale.

The system is huge and sick and anti-human. We should welcome collapse at this point because there is no order to oppose this one, leaving chaos as the only corrective agent. Only when the host dies will these parasites leave.

Until then, they seem intent on using our fortune and children to fight the only ones standing up to the Zionists. "Judaeo-Christian" values seems to be a term to make slavery of one culture by another seem cheerful.

Looking at the AP source literally all he said was that they're "not after the dreamers, we are after the criminals."
Everything else is speculation from AP and some random site they cite.

dude, he continues to let in THOUSANDS of *new* daca kids per week. they're all welfare parasites

Guys, I know being reasonable isn't always popular here, but DACA was never something he could get that tough on.

I believe in the wall
I like the heavy deportations
I'm pretty heartless on most deportation sob stories

But, these DACA kids are a special case. I know, it sucks, but I can't square sending people to a country they don't really know, and might not even speak the language.

Also, there are 11 million illegals AT
LEAST.

DACA is 85,000, and it's clear the bums will get bounced out as criminals.

I think these are genuinely westernized Hispanics, who speak English as well as any regular midwesterner.

They are basically integrated, which is what Sup Forums always says it wants.

I knew Trump was a farce when he picked Steven Mnuchin, a George Soros buddy.

The whole point of going with Trump was that he wasn't supposed to be allied with the people who are causing so much trouble at home and abroad.

Next time we should remember to judge people by their actions and not words.

When rumours were starting over whether he would launch a strike on Syria I said that if he launched a strike on Syria he would also make a statement about how he had a change of heart on refugees. I said this coupled with the strike would be proof that he is being blackmailed by jews.

They got hold of the Jeffrey Epstein tape of Trump.

>being this fucking new
Was actually painful to me

>not posting the original

They will never truly understand the man for the refuse to accept any ideology save their own.

The only thing I can think of is that he has to play it like this in order to try to get an Obamacare replacement and tax reform....then he can pull the plug on daca

But that's all just the 4d chess meme.

I'm doubtful .

>im not deporting dreamers
But yet they are being deported
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4425012/First-Dreamer-deported-California.html

I think you are being unfair.

What did you think, that Trump was going to Waltz into DC, with the entire world trying to rip him apart, and single handedly tear down 50 years on entrenched political coruption, with trillions at play, all before christmas?

Donald Trump will have to be the first of many leaders to rebuild this country. He won't be the best, but he will be the first.

The lefties are everywhere. They have permeated America to unfathomable levels. Most people are oblivious to the degeneracy and destruction happeneing, and if all they see is is Drumpf the meeney kicking out "poor kids who never chose to came here", he could become a pariah and all is lost.

You guys need to cut the guy a little fucking slack.

Why did he turn on Assad and become a neocon? Did his Jewish masters really do this to him?

what choice did we have?

So this whole DACA thing is another blown up story for nothing. I remember when Trump said he would focus on the criminal illegals FIRST then deal with the others later.

Does anyone have a source where Trump said he would never do anything about DACA? Did all he say was that they could rest easy (i.e the kids aren't the target for now)? If that's all he said then we have a whole lot of fucking nothing going on again.

>1 person got deported
>ITS HAPPENING

kill yourself.

>Newfag
>newfag

Pick exactly one.

>its le 4d ches xDDD

(((Drumpf)))ster reddit faggots need to fucking kill themselves

We had Rand in the running for a while.

daca kids didn't illegally enter. I wish you could deport them but the 14th amendment is clear

It seems obvious to me at least that Kushner the Kike is a Mossad plant, hellbent on making sure Trump doesn't change much and that the Jewish interests aren't affected. Also keep the gibs going to Israel.

To me, that isnt the point. To me, the point is that he delivered the strongest terms on every aspect of immigration during the campaign, and has fallen back to the most banal position at every turn.

I have seen him reverse on so much now. I have seen the other republicans band together to flee their own promises of years on end. I just saw Trump drop a year of ranting about America first and Chinese rape/biggest theft/disappearing act rhetoric to (ostensibly) comfort South Korea, which probably has more to do with NK trade with Iran.

I have no reason to believe there will a wall. Or a fence. Or a prickly shrub. The man has no credibility on anything from "You'd be in jail" to "obsolete NATO" to torture to stopping refugees.

If overstatement is part of his negotiating, than it is clear we voted for the sales pitch and not the actual deal. That means we are the ones getting screwed.

The alternative is not a liberal. There is no electoral or political solution to the ills of this nation. We thought this was our last chance, and we were wrong. There is no chance now. The demographics of this 'nation' are now on an irreversible collision with the sustainability of its borders and manufactured debt. This nation is a dead man walking.

I say again, the only thing to end this order is chaos, whether from the citizenry or the conclusion of fiscal theft. Its coming either way. Its just a question of being prepared and whether you help cause it or have to react to it.

There is land and there is people and one day there will be flags representing them. All that is certain is that the borders shown on maps now are worthless. This is like Somalia waiting to happen. Its just a space between Canada and Mexico on a map with an antiquated title.

>Sup Forums actually had faith in democracy

Fucking newfags.

yawn , the shills are annoying. Whats that OP? Soros is dying? my oh my, i can,t wait

I go away for a week and the concern shills are back? pathetic

>elect Trump
>get two globalist Jews running the show because of nepotism
Disgusting

Drumpf cucked yoy faggots

How ashamed and embarassed are you, all those months on Sup Forums sucking orange cheetos dick just to get another ZOG puppet

United States of Sodom is a debased nation. You belong to Israel.

Yes it's a whole lot of nothing. He's following his campaign pledges on this. Give the man some slack for keks sake. Four days ago Sessions explicitly said that all illegal aliens are subject to deportation. Stop focusing on the gaslighting bullshit from the MSM and focus on what's actually happening.

I'm glad to see Trump has got a heart, after all!

>shill

USA continues to let in new DACA "dreamers" EVERY FUCKING DAY. they're *all* on welfare and medicaid, free college, etc.

God damn I do look like a kike

huh?

breitbart didn't denounce Trump they just copied an AP artile

Jeb was /ourguy/

???
He has literally NEVER made a firm statement on deportations, because doing so is stupid
He has ALWAYS made fluff comments about "heart" and making everyone happy

In the beginning he made comments like "All immigrants want to go home", including legal immigrants in that statement.

Obviously the republican party is filled with lefties & weak willed women, he has a slim majority, he cannot go hardline views yet

>every single of these legalized dacas will vote democrat

could have picked cruz but you didn't faggots, now enjoy the fruits of your labor

nothing beats watching Sup Forums getting BTFO

Dude.

You convinced me.

Sad now, but, thanks

>He'll generate news for his enemies if he does helping to further poison public opinion against him.
So he cares about public opinion and the media's bullshit now? After Ignoring them, calling them fake and baiting them constantly for the last 2 years. Now all of a sudden, after the election Trump is going to cave into the pressure and be a good goy? Makes zero sense, tell me what the bigger picture is? Burn your base ASAP and hope they don't remember in 4 years?

Trump has finally grown up.
I am proud of him.
He realizes we live in a global world and little white redneck nazi's can't be taken seriously anymore.
Go Trump.

TLDR;

>i got cucked so fuck it all

Bang.

>illegal spics need to obey the law
>a hardline view
Pick one. All he needs to do is sign a piece of paper. It is that easy.

>Muh 14th amendment

Obama made the law you fucking idiot, They would've been deported on the spot if trump got rid of it.

The timelines have shifted. In this timeline Trump is a globalist kike. How do we get back to the best timeline?

We fire Kushner and Ivanka, Let's use our weaponized autism to make it happen.

There was no best timeline

Trump was always a lying jewcuck faggot, literally lets the jews fuck his firstborn daughter, Drumpf is the ultimate goycattle cuck

He's doing the same shenanigans that led millions of illegals to register only to have that list be used to kick em out methodically. Gotta have a false sense of security else it gets difficult to deport them all.

>He has literally NEVER made a firm statement on deportations

>June 16, 2015 - Trump’s Presidential Campaign Announcement
>Trump includes a one liner promising to “immediately terminate President Obama’s illegal executive order on immigration,” meaning DACA
Sounds firm to me

I recall some left-wing comedians mocked his son on twitter, On his place this would be my only reason not to side with the left.

So, what makes you think Trump won't flip flop back?

Hi shill
Bye shill
This is just 76πD chess that you won't understand

I actually agree but that's not what Drumpf promised. It'll probably expand to blanket amnesty while you braindead Trumpanzees will still suck his dick.

I couldn't have won the election without the revelations from Wikileaks.

Podesta leaks

DNC primary rigging, Bernie betrayal, CNN debate answer leaks

Clinton Foundation leaks

Hillary Clinton leaks

But the CIA deep state pro Israel faction wants revenge and I can't conceivably win. So Fuck Assange we're gonna crucify that little goy prick.

>Catholic
fucking pathetic cunts.
>hurr these kids will grow up and MAGA
no, they will know America gives them free shit and hold their hands out

He used the term "dreamers" to describe illegal aliens, how much fucking slack does he need exactly rabbi???