Religiousfags btfo

Religiousfags btfo

Other urls found in this thread:

chalcedon.edu/research/articles/it-takes-a-monk-to-save-a-civilization/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

yes but Epicurus also enjoyed fucking children...so yea

the Romans lack morality which is why they fell..then again I don't expect a leaf to know anything about morals or decency ha ha ha

I recommend reading the book of genesis to answer your question

Based Leaf.

Religious drones will claim that "free will" is the answer to this, but free will is a fucking myth.

So you're saying Charlesmagne was an idiot?

so is he referring to a single god or the gods that fucked chickens and giants

The Honorable Elijah Muhammad says that the white man went down into the caves of Europe and he lived there for two thousand years on all fours. Within one thousand years after he had gotten there he was on all fours, couldn't stand upright. You watch an old cracker today. Crackers don't walk upright like black people do. Every time you look at them, they're about to go down on all fours. But those who have had some education, they straighten up a little bit because they're taught how to straighten up. But a black man can be the most dumb, illiterate thing you can find anywhere, and he still walks like a million dollars because by nature he's upright, by nature he stands up. But a white man has to be stood up. You have to put a white man on the square. But the black is born on the square.
Can we prove it? Yes. You notice in the East, dark people carry things on their heads, don't they? Just throw it up there and walk with it, showing you they have perfect poise, perfect balance. It just comes natural to them. You and I lost our poise. We, you, can't even wear a hat on your head, hardly, today [chuckle]. The Honorable Elijah Muhammad says that within one thousand years after the white people were up in the caves they were on all fours. And they were living in the outdoors where it's cold, just as cold over there as it is outside right now. They didn't have clothes. So by being out there in the cold their hair got longer and longer. Hair grew all over their bodies. By being on all fours, the end of their spine begin to grow. They grew a little tail that came out from the end of their spine...Oh yes, this was the white man, brother, up in the caves of Europe. He had a tail that long. You ever notice that anything that walks on all fours has a tail? That which straightens up doesn't have a tail, because when you get down, you see, you just make that spine come right on out. And just like a dog, he was crawling around up there.

He was hairy as a dog. He had a tail like a dog. He had a smell like a dog. And nothing could get along with him but another dog. The Honorable Elijah Muhammad says that all the beasts up in Europe wanted to kill the white man. Yeah, they tried to kill the white man. They were after the white man. They hated the white man. So, he says, what the white man would do, he'd dig a hole in the hill, that was his cave. And his mother and his daughter and his wife would all be in there with the dog. The only thing that made friends with the white man was the dog. Everything else hated him. He'd sit outside of the cave at night in a tree with rocks in his hand, and if any beast came up and tried to get in the cave at his family, he'd throw rocks at it, or he'd have a club that he'd swing down and try to drive it away with it. But the dog stayed in the cave with his family. It was then that the dog and the white man amalgamated. The white woman went with the dog while they were living in the caves of Europe. And right to this very day the white woman will tell you there is nothing she loves better than a dog. They tell you that a dog is a man's best friend. They lived in that cave with those dogs and right now they got that dog smell. They got that dog...they are dog lovers. A dog can get in a white man's house and eat at his table, lick out of his plate. They'll kiss the dog right on the nose and think nothing of it. You're not a dog kisser. You don't see black people kissing or rubbing noses with dogs. But little white children will hug dogs and kiss dogs and eat with dogs. Am Iright or wrong? You -- all have been inside their kitchens cooling their food, and making their beds, you know how they live. The dog will live right in the white man's house, better than you can; you try and break your way in there and they'll put a rope around your neck [chuckle], but the dog has got free run of the whole house. He's the white man's best friend.

The Honorable Elijah Muhammad says that they lived up there for two thousand years, and at the end of two thousand years the scientists in the East, realizing that it was originally predestined that the white race would rule for six thousand years, and that they already lost two thousand years in the caves of Europe, sent a prophet up there, form Mecca, to teach the white race, the race of devils, how to become civilized again, and become upright, and come back and rule the way they had originally been meant to. The name of that prophet was Moses. Moses never went down into Egypt. Moses went into the caves of Europe and civilized the white man. It was Moses who raised the devil from a dead level to a perpendicular and placed him on the square. Moses taught the white man how to cook his food. Moses taught the white man how to build a house for himself. He taught the white man also some of the tricknology that Yacub had originally meant for him, and it was Moses who put the white man back on the road toward civilization. He told him that he was supposed to rule for six thousand years, but that much of the time had already been lost, and at the end of time one would come who would destroy the whole white race. Moses taught them this. And this is why when the Jews, two thousand years later, were looking for the Messiah, they thought that Jesus was the Messiah and they put him to death because they knew when the Messiah came he was going to destroy that whole race of devils. The Jews knew this, so they put him to death thinking that they could stop him from destroying them. But actually, they made a mistake because Jesus two thousand years ago wasn't the Messiah. Their time wasn't up two thousand years ago. Their time would not be up until two thousand years later, the day and time that we're living in right now.

So, brothers and sisters, my time has expired. I just wanted to point out that the white man, a race of devils, was made six thousand years ago. This doesn't mean to tell you that this implies any kind of hate. They're just a race of devils. They were made six thousand years ago, they were made to rule for six thousand years, and their time expired in the year 19914. The only reason God didn't remove them then was because you and I were here in their clutches and God gave them an extension of time -- not them an extension of time, but they received an extension of time to give the wise men of the East the opportunity to get into this House of Bondage and "awaken" the Lost Sheep. Once the American so-called Negroes have been awakened to a knowledge of themselves and of their own God and of the white man, then they're on their own. Then it'll be left up to you and me whether we want to integrate into this wicked race or leave them and separate and go to our own. And if we integrate we'll be destroyed along with them. If we separate then we have a chance for salvation. So on then note, in the name of Allah, and His Messenger The Honorable Elijah Muhammad, I bring my talk to a close, "As-Salaam Alaikum."

>Romans lack morality which is why they fell
Burger education folks

God here. Sorry, guys. I made you in my image, and not metaphorically - I suck. Don't worship me or anything, just try to do your best. You get heaven at the end no matter what.

The implicit premises made explicit and refuted:

1st 2 lines are equivalent to:
>1. If God exists, He is omnipotent.
>2. It is impossible for an omnipotent being not to be able to do something.
In the definition of "omnipotence" is not included the ability to perform the logically absurd. It is possible evil is logically necessary (for example: if it were necessary for the existence of good).
The argument would have to show evil not to be logically necessary.
>3. A being unable to do something would not be God.

2nd 2 lines:
>4. If God exists, He is omnibenevolent.
>5. "Evil" cannot be good.
False equivocation; evil is not necessarily how "evil" is implicitly defined in the argument (for example: "Anything that causes pain or goes against muh fee fees is evil :(" is not necessarily a true proposition).
Depends on the definition of "evil," and if that definition is incompatible with good.
The argument would have to show why its definition of "evil" cannot be good.
>6. It is impossible to be omnibenevolent and malevolent.
>7. If God exists, He is not malevolent.
>8. A being not willing to prevent evil would be malevolent.
Assumes there is no possible case in which allowing evil is not evil (for example: to make possible the existence of good).
The argument would have to show there is no such possible case (which would be kettle logic if one cannot "prove a negative").
>9. A being not willing to prevent evil would not be God.

3rd 2 lines:
>10. If God were to exist, He would be willing and able to prevent evil. (from 3 and 9)
>11. If God were willing and able to prevent evil, evil would not exist.
>12. There is evil.
"Evil" is never defined. If evil just means "consciously causing suffering or harm," then premise 5 begs the question, and thus the conclusion to this syllogism does not follow.
Whatever "evil" means, the argument has to show it to exist, and to be incompatible with omnibenevolence.
>13. God doesn't exist

The last 2 lines add nothing.

sahgay

>Ad hominem
Is this seriously what passes for a rebuttal in burgerland nowadays?

>HURRR YOU MAKE A SOLID ARGUMNT BUT UR A DOODOOHEAD SO IM RIGHT
Jesus christ yoi're an embarrassment

on the contrary
christianity made it much easyer to rule over peasants

Best God.

this is why you race is dying out cum skin

you don't fear G-d thats why you head is filled with fellaties

Eat shit. Religion is also about culture, not necessarily about true belief in a divine being. It's about a purpose larger than ourselves, that binds us to each other, in a way that is unmeasurable.

fuck off from my forest, we pērkons now

> romans lack morality

The Vatican has been exposed trying to cover up priest that rape kids, do they lack 'morality' as well?

Its all fake cletus, but unfortunately you were indoctrinated at a young age and you could never shake the impression.

> its about a purpose larger than ourselves

getaloadofthisguycam.jpg

B-but you tipped your fedora. Jesus is my nigga burrrrrr.

They did lack morality, especially after centuries of decadence, what is false about the statement? Do you just say
>A hurr durr look
And then expect everyone just to believe your shit?

>posting a story of something that never happened as some sort of statement

Fedoras are back.

Hey guy pol is a Christian board because the strongest ideas rule here.

What does this have to do with the faith and its teaching in contrast to how it effects society? If anything that just tells us we need to gas the priests and pope, which should happen.

Thanks atheistfag, it's not like The Bible begins with Fallen Man, really threw me for a loop with this whole evil thing, dumbass.

I tip my fedora to you, hairfag

You're saying the Irish didn't protect most of Western Europe's knowledge during the dark ages? Are you that ignorant?

chalcedon.edu/research/articles/it-takes-a-monk-to-save-a-civilization/

good goy, spit in the face of your ancestors

its that commie with the countergod thread , BTFO shitstain leaf

good post
take the tao pill and embrace the duality of good and evil.

The good ol good is benevolent meme. Do you can any idea what's in the old testament ?

>In the definition of "omnipotence" is not included the ability to perform the logically absurd
The literal definition of omnipotent is having unlimited power, able to do anything.

>It is possible evil is logically necessary (for example: if it were necessary for the existence of good).
The argument would have to show evil not to be logically necessary.
Even if you had a citation to prove your abstract philosophical approach, you're being deliberately disingenuous. God is good, according to the bible.

Try again, retard

i'm saying that a paddy didn't do all that shit in your meme arrow story

>Is he able but not willing?
>Then he is malevolent
That's not necessarily true.

>The good ol good is benevolent meme. Do you can any idea what's in the old testament ?

Still, a God that can prevent evil and atrocities but makes the decision not to isn't worthy of worship, in my opinion.

Dont act like you dont understand him.

Do you can any idea?

Answer the man!

It's an allegory, friend.
The point is to highlight how ridiculous it is, that people go on that religion was the "worst thing to ever happen", whilst ignoring the vast positive benefits to our development which we accrued.

He "got it" 2300 years ago
Then, 283 years later Jesus was born and he got BTFO

merely by existing you are worshiping god.
He says thank you. :)

YHWY is kinda petty you have to admit christfags.

what if he decided to let that evil occur because he let free will occur?
if he kept preventing everything that occurered from free will that was seemed as 'evil', would your will really be free?

>Jesus was born
allegedly

Religious people are retarded. You make conservatism unappealing to the average person. Reminder to make fun of Christfags at every opportunity (you know, like how they are treated on EVERY other board)

well im not denying that

>That Quote
>Epicurus

>Elijah Muhammad
It's funny how niggers illustrate their low IQ so well themselves. We dont have to prove anything, just make them talk.

Great argument

You dont really have free will as god is malevolent and benevolent and beyond your measly comprehension of time when you can barely grasp the simple fact the earth is flat and have allowed adversarial expressions to cloud your mind of the simple truth that you were created for a purpose you dont see yet and your frustration with god not coming down off of his cosmos building party to solve your problems when he gave you everything you need from the start.

>inb4 ad hominem

"I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things."

Isaiah 45:7

Fedorafags btfo

It's funny how people from other religions, like islam, look at shit like this and arrogantly nod. A friend of mine was once criticising religion itself, and some muslim retard friend of mine stepped in and enthusiastically shilled for islam. My friend said "were talking about all religion here" and he stepped back with an embarrassed smile.

>greek batty boy manlet blames god for our problems
If God had to come down and interfere then that would mean we were not worthy of existing in the first place. It's our holy responsibility to fix this rotten world. Count yourselves lucky to be born in such trying times for while the odds are against us we still have a chance to turn things around and become beings worthy of Gods grace.

Genesis 1:26-28 says: “[26] And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth."

Uhh, missed the part early on in the bible where god gives control of the earth over to humans. This is our show mate.

Epicurus assumed to know the mind of God.

So that you may be sons of your Father who is in heaven. For he makes his sun rise on the evil and on the good, and sends rain on the just and on the unjust.

literal ramblings of a madman

>We are completely in control
>t. Satan

>It's our holy responsibility to fix this rotten world.
That's why god keeps flooding the earth or bringing down fire and brimstone and making guys cut off the tip of their son's dicks right? Cause he's not supposed to interfere?

>It's our holy responsibility to remove the splinter from our neighbors eye, didn't you read the bible goys?

What the fuck is that shit?

Shill D&C tactics in action, ignore

His eventually going to get rid of evil with the rapture you tard. You got BTFO in this thread 2 days ago also

Rome fell AFTER adopting christianity.

this

/thread.

those questions have no theological basis in any real religion. Its pure strawman.

Yeah, and America and Europe are falling because they abandon it.

A nation will fall once it abandons what it is founded upon.