SOURCE: RUSSIA INFILTRATED TRUMP CAMPAIGN

Trump is fucking done for

You said that the last time.

>(((((sources)))))

Tried

Source: my ass

remember april 26th is omega /happening/

So, let met get this straight, Trump was simultaneously asking Russia to hack Hillary's campaign, but all the while, had so little connection to Russia that they had to hack him instead? So which is it today?

great reading comprehension

When will the tapes come out?

I tried to kill bin Laden.

Where's my medal?

(((sources)))

>we are rapidly approaching the point where Trump's best legal defense will be that he was an unknowing Russian puppet
>His ego is too large for him to go with that defense
>you will live to see a president convicted of treason and hung

you know you cant just say "sources", you have to cite them
also why the fuck am i explaining this to a news network
cnn : concocted news niggers

NONONO Trump "became President" when he shot those scary missiles at the bad evil man, remember?

y

Settle down there, Mohammad. We don't convict the victim.
Why am I surprised that some shitskin illegal doesn't know the first fucking thing about Western values?

she's still got a chance guise

but seriously we can't let Trump get access to the nuclear codes

>tried
>suggests

what does this even mean?

>suggests
>sources say

>"SOURCES"
>FAILS TO LIST SAID SOURCES
Just more Jewish lies.

Where's the proof?

Your thread title, and that picture seem to say two different things.

(You)

Let's see. Jaime see if you can bring that up.

>Trump is now supposedly a neocon globalist
>The media is still attacking him over this despite being in-loop with "the agenda"

What the fuck is going on

>Newsflash!!! Russians can't afford to trust everyone!!!

Perfunctory surveillance, in accordance with protocol, is not news. Move along, people.

>"Trump had direct help from Russian influence during the election"
>Absolutely no evidence in support of this, evidence is found to the contrary
>"B-But Russia tried, though..."

Anyone who doesn't think Trump will be gone in less than a year is in denial.

Wow can I save this?

At this point, I wish it were the case.

I've been done with Trump since Syria, and his recent betrayals and fuckups have only solidified my position.

>you know you cant just say "sources", you have to cite them
Riiiiiight, cause people illegally giving out information from a classified FBI probe are just going to slap their name on shit.

Anonymous sources are and have been an element of the information trade since before recorded history.

This isn't a fucking lab report, anonymous sources are a valid form of sourcing. They aren't fucking anonymous to the news agency.

If you listen to news from credible named sources then holy fuck do you not get much news.

>in denial
Who's in denial?

it will trust me...things will be very fucking bad
>the prophecy is coming true everyone will be fucked

So what? We'd just get Pence instead, who is arguably even better anyway.

I remember when the lie they were on was that Russia influenced the election by revealing the truth about HRC. That by itself was pretty hilarious.

There's no way that a president can have so much proof of being a traitor without serving 5+ years of prison time.

Pence is guilty too. I didn't think so originally but they've found too much evidence to the contrary.

>infiltrating a group you already infiltrated

who cares guys a fucking neocon

I regret not saving this really great Democrat Ball that said
>When you claim Russia rigged the election by leaking emails that reveal you rigged the election

If I were anti-Trump I'd be pretty sick of the daily Trump/Russia "sources" say headlines.

>(((Proof)))
Then you would agree that the earth is flat, holocaust is fake as well as moon landing, Bill Clinton really was a rapist, Obama was from Kenya, and Kek loves you even if you are misled.

uh huh, so when nothing happens on the 26th, I will make a thread to laugh at you.

I'm still not sick of the daily shilling. I was worried it would end a few days after election as they admitted failure but instead its double down fun for all!

On Plebbit there's an article about Le Russian Hackers every day

The lack of self awareness is mind blowing, I mean when Romney lost Sup Forums self reflected on how the GOP cucked Ron Paul and was corrupt, but Liberals seem to only be doubling down in terms of delusion

"Tried"

As in may or may not have been sucessful. Which is probably why the republicans are now attempting to play ball with this because now "I have never talked to russia" trump has been caught with his hand down his pants.

Source: CNN has lied too lazily too often and is now going out of business.

>please list those sources
>oy vey goyim just believe us we can't those are super secret sources and basically just trust us okay

If they were in collusion why would they need to infiltrate it?

>sources
>tried

>CNN

>tried

If a source isnt named then ill sooner blow myself up in the name of Allah before trusting CNN and thier (((sources)))

>tried
More like invited

They keep this meme alive not because they're butthurt Trump won -the smart ones realize they have no bench in terms of leaders (viable ones) not only did they go further left out on a limb, they jerked the steering wheel and went off the cliff.
The KNOW he can/will win again unless they find a way to destroy him.

>((((((((((((tried))))))))))))

>No sources
>Tried
>WHERE IS PROOF
Yeah, no. To bring down a president, you need substance to every point you make. You need credible sources and substantial pieces of evidence with actual substance to them as well. It needs to be watertight. This, clearly, isn't.

Those "Russian Hackers" are talked about every single day. But where are they? They're like mythical creatures at this point.

Where's the evidence?

O great, some cnn tabloid bullshit

>tried to
Well that's it then

Considering Page isn't working in the admin (pretty sure Trump wants to strangle him) it's all clear for the President.

CNN. Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah oh your being serious? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAhAhHHhHHHHHHhxjdhc

And when you do so CNN will say you praised Jesus and the white Christian God*

*in Arabic

oy vey trump is finished for sure!
Fuck off you retards, he's here for eight years and you're going to like it. I don't care if you kick and scream but in the end, you'll be wishing for more.

Nice bait faggot.

They literally wrote TRIED and SOURCES in the same headline. Kek'd.

Why would they have to try to infiltrate, if according to msm circa a couple of weeks ago the campaign was actively colluding with putin himself.

>Trump campaign was colluding with Russia
>Russians tried to infiltrate Trump campaign

Pick one.

You don't try to infiltrate a campaign you're already colluding with.

Fucking shills can't even get their bullshit narrative straight.

>FAKE NEWS?

LYING JEWS

sage

An anonymous source told me you are a Communist trying to overthrow the U.S. government.

>Anonymous sources are valid.

>believing a single thing that comes from the psy-op that is CNN media

I don't think you get the purpose of saging, bro.

>1 post by this ID
>three month old news
Why is this still a thread?
Fake and gay news.

Nameless "sources" are only as credible as the news organization itself, and in this case it may as well be written with feces on a bathroom wall.
nice meme

All America media is owned by 6 different firms, it is simply psy-ops against the people to tell them what they want them to think, if you don't know this by now you are part of the problem

>(((sources)))
Why can the media get away with this shit? They should really publish anything that is from an "anonymous source" as a rumour. People need to be able to confront their accuser.

Did you have a more credible news organisation in mind? Infowars maybe? RT?

wtf. I hate trump now

>cnn

How can you infiltrate a group that's already in your pocket. This double think must get fucked

>Trump is a russian collab
>Trump is a russian plant
>Trump is working with Putin
>Trump's camp was being infiltrated by ruskies

I'm getting more confused. Can't they just stick to one narrative?

Sup Forums

What the fucking fuck is a "Trump orbit"?

Is he a planet now? Like Ego?

Wow you guys I've looked into this and it's literally nothing. Anyone else feeling tired? You should go to bed. I'm getting really sleepy.

Notice how I'm the first post in the this thread to say this, and now go look at the Wikileaks threads.

Putin is a Machiavellian genius that knows the MSM will go crazy if he has a bunch of conflicting master plans. Damn that Putin, he must control the world at this point.

>tried to

literally nothing

Sources: all CNN suck dicks all the time.
Russian hackers suggests CNN employees tried to suck Hillary's dick, sources say.

>trump decides to run for president knowing damn well obama controlled cia, fbi, nsa etc would look into every aspect of his life especially if it was looking like he had any chance of winning
>he did this even though he commited crimes with his businesses and/or working with russia

if a person is this dumb they deserve to be in jail

Is this moving the goalposts forwards or backwards at this point?

Save it. It's all yours my friend :^)

How can they even continue this effort seriously?

(((((Sources))))

CNN: "Somebody said that Russia might have tried to do things, which says nothing but allows us to insinuate imaginary collusion without a shred of evidence"

And low-integrity journalists working for the DNC might have to actually prove their bullshit at some point. Now that CNN has made a bogus allegation. other poor journalists are free to echo and embellish the story until it becomes truth.
This is what Stalin did.

this

My sources say CNN is infiltrated by Russians. They have deep connections with Russian money. Some of them have even met Putin personally.

How is this the headline when we've known Trump IS Russian for months?

This feels like a step back... I mean he was Putin last week

Remember, Trump wouldn't even have been a contender if not for Hillary&Friends propping him up in the Primary.

Sources: Owner of CNN owns tranny prostitute slave brothels in mexico.