GET IN HERE! Dear Sup Forums

I'm hammered. I wish you were ALL hammered with me, even the maple dicks! What are YOU doing tonight?!? Can't we just have a kektail together?!? I miss you!!

We are like Olive Garden... "When you're here, you're family". I miss you famipol. What are you doing tonight?!

Drinking.

Stop drinking the liquid jew, you are already fat enough faggot.

No one here gives a shit that you made bad choices.

SAGED

Yay!! Kektails!!

Shut up Maple dick!

Go to bed fatty, the internet will be here to pretend to give a shit about you in the morning/afternoon

FAGGOT

Stop acting like you don't love the LOVE! You know you're home, when you're here.

Ii bet you would love to eat the maple burger I'm about to eat.

I'm a lady! Relax! Don't act like you wouldn't come to a happy hour with all of Sup Forums, if it were possible. You KNOW you would!!!

Does it count if I'm about to take a fat rip off of this here piece? I only take the herbal jew anymore.

I had a Philly cheesesteak that was fucking ridiculous. Did you know we can sctually ship fresh cheesesteaks to people?!

Yes it counts... But I'm not gonna lie, I can't smoke for shit. I turn chink, eat everything in sight, laugh at things that don't pertain to me then fall asleep thinking I'm probably gonna be murdered. You're strong.

weed is more degenerate than alcohol

fuck off syrupnigger

Turn off the computer. You're going to wake up with one of those "what the fuck was I posting last night" moments.

bahahahaha!!!!

Sorry, watching over the next generation while teaching them new skills.

> niece got 2 rounds in the target
> nephew got all but one round in the inner 10
> they"re 6 and 9 years old

BROW! I'm drinking too! Ezra Brooks. Shure, it's shit tier, but I'm a pour fag. and it does the trick. Got the courage to stop being a sperg asnd asked my qt3.14 crush to come on a date with me tomorrow and she said yes. feeling happy. happy day, Sup Forums.
i ;love you guys

No way. I love you guys. I'd rather disagree with all of you then try to pill a degenerate nigger. Admit it... We've got it pretty fucking good here... Reddit was just awful!!

Sitting in my apartment getting drunk and reading existentialist philosophy

There's a yearly "block party" going on in my town this weekend and I'm isolating myself from all the dindus who come up from Philly to fight each other in the street

Proof or gtfo

Nudes preferred.

Sounds like your life really sucks

Great for you brother user. Be sure to put it in her ass the first date, then you own her

*holds up glass of vodka neat*

we love you too, even though you're a degenerate redditor new friend, now post tits or gtfo and never come back.

Oh my god!!! I love this so fucking much!!! I'm so happy for you!! Cheers kek!!

>still has the taste of Trudeau's asshole lingering on your tongue
>Refuses to wash out taste with alcohol

Whatever floats your boat I guess

Doing a KB thread:

Sitting by myself with a bottle of the fizzy apple jew, wasting my life on a mesopotamian aardvark scuttling forum

Agreed. Philly is cucked, but I love you!! Draft Thursday!!! Woot woot!!!

We do. It is in the robert threads. Every time i enjoy robert threads i drink to the despair that is consuming america because of the cancer that is dindus and male blacks.

Yeah, but it beats having all my female friends and relatives raped by peaceful, moderate muslims so I can't really complain