What the fuck is wrong with canadans?

what the fuck is wrong with canadans?

youtu.be/ItBxdQrYlLM

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gmvBc6Rmp4o
instagram.com/tawnadove/?hl=en
qz.com/857156/uganda-is-worried-about-the-number-of-chinese-men-marrying-their-women/
theatlantic.com/international/archive/2011/06/chinese-workers-in-africa-who-marry-locals-face-puzzled-reception-at-home/240662/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Take all the deracination the Americans suffer from with no added power on top of that and you get Canada.

Fuck that is an ugly chick

>"Hey Sup Forums look at this interracial Canadian couple! Disgusting isn't it!?!?!

Atleast our president wasn't a half-black mongrel.

what the fuck is wrong with the french?

You know people here openly dislike race mixed couples? I remember some foreign bitch (European) even got mad because I said race mixed, because apparently that's racist? It's normal here
Anyway nobody supports race mixing, unless it's a guy mixing with a Korean girl

To be fair it's spreading from the US all over the western world thanks to these fat fucks.

youtube.com/watch?v=gmvBc6Rmp4o

atrocious

are you fucking kidding me

Hey he has bart simpson on his shirt, he must be into anime lol what a nerd

While they are out seeking out white flesh their black babes are craving for white cock

You mad white boi?

This, nigger girls here love white cock. I remember all throughout high school this nigger girl was after me

Never seen a black out of the cities.

She is laughing at you, Hans

I think you mean

wtf is wrong with WOMEN

>you show me a coal burner, and I'll show you a girl who hates her dad!

black girls are the best out there
cook, clean, maternal skills and thicc
what else to ask foir?

i live in the south and it's getting pretty common here too

southern man will just mean mulatto in 50 years to tell you the truth

Someone please post her pictures, I lost mine because I got a new iPad I am genuinely in love with her. Get the fuck out of my country

black guys like them fat, and there's plenty of those to go around down south

canadans !

american education ladies n gentlemen

Post your nasty comments

Just say he's an ugly nigger, it hurts more than making fun of their skin colour. Nigger is like a code word to make niggers go crazy

LOOOOL she just posted a minute ago that she's deleting the racist comments.

instagram.com/tawnadove/?hl=en

She deleted the racist comments but apparently she doesn't realize what the phrase "burn the coal, pay the toll" means because those are still up.

>instagram.com/tawnadove/?hl=en
I DONT WANT THIS NIGGER LOVING WHORE YOU STUPID CUNT I WANT THE CHINKY GIRL WITH THE GLASSES WHO WAS WITH CARL THE KEK

>this whore fornicated with this animal
There are two laws of Leviticus she broke, makes me sick women like this have to be whipped

r8 my shitpost

I can bet 1000$ she's french Canadian lol

High quality subversion, mate.

>but don't
Don't what?

Correction: The girl is Canadian and the black dude Haitian

Kirin the physics desu senpai

Haha le bantzmasters nice lmao

Lol what if she kills herself? Oh no

The bible says she should be put to death for laying with a beast of the field

Is this the trailer for the new Planet of the Apes movie?

Looks like Lauren Southern.

>While they are out seeking out white flesh their black babes are craving for yellow cock

FTFY

qz.com/857156/uganda-is-worried-about-the-number-of-chinese-men-marrying-their-women/

theatlantic.com/international/archive/2011/06/chinese-workers-in-africa-who-marry-locals-face-puzzled-reception-at-home/240662/

a lot

#dayoftherake
#nukeguelph

very good, has that same refrain as my sock reddit accounts of repeating right-wing talking points verbatim, and then just saying wrong after them