What happens here

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EFo84MVbVQ8
youtube.com/watch?v=9rSBmOgpcDE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

95-99% Christian White people with strong celtic culture and scottish ties but shitty economy and high school dropouts

70% of the population there lives like this

It's like the Maine of Canada. Lobster, fishing, etc...

shitty economy? they have all the offshore canadian oil

Also it's a vintage, cheap Newfoundland knockoff

Trailer park boys is based in Nova Scotia thats basically all you need to know

>mfw thats where id rather live
>mfw most leafs live in cuck areas

Superior Dairy

This is true.
I live one hour away form where they film.

>most leafs live in cuck areas
Most leafs live rurally actually. The reason why Canada's so full of left-wing is because 60% of Canadians don't have to deal with rampant immigration so they think people overreact when people complain about immigration.

Looks like fun ass camping /out/ life

Canadian anal rape

the biggest non nuclear explosion ever

I've always assumed it was like Maine if Maine was even colder and even more boring.

What are you talking about? 2/3 Canadians live in a metropolitan area and rural areas always vote conservative

Home of Canada's best pizza chain. Shit's delicious!

Do people there live similar?

>rural areas always vote conservative
Atlantic Canada is the whitest and most "traditional", rural part of Canada and it almost always consistently votes Liberal, though, because Maritimers and Newfies are dumb and have a really different, old-school idea of what liberalism is. In Newfoundland, at least (not sure about Nova Scotia), most people unironically still associate Liberalism today with liberalism in the 70s and 80s and are completely unaware of the social justice and political correctness overtakign the rest of the country, so they vote liberal anyways.

huh random I live in Halifax, overall not a bad place. higher than avg nig population due to loyalists then africville etc.. but if you leave the main city everywhere is like 95% white. Entry level housing still exists for people in their 20-30s however the area is struggling a bit economically. There has been an influx of chinese lately. I mean the ones I've met are all from well off families and tend to be well educated. Could be forst i suppose (inbred Muslims or welfare leaching Mexicans)

No jobs in the maritimes unfortunately. I live in Toronto area but want to move badly to the east coast. Need a job first though.

>not Boston Pizza

neck yourself

the most tradition part of Canada is Nunavut

We are liberal and hate conservatard

Fish and chips.

Nunavut's hardly Canadian though. it's 90% eskimos on welfare with zero culture who share nothing in common with Canadians.

I know there's a leaf spreading memes about how traditional or based the Inuit are but they really aren't. One good look at any of their communities and it's just drunk snow gooks living in metal warehouses all year and importing their food in crates.

>>>>>>>Boston Pizza

That shit is packed with more salt than an industrial mine and its expensive as fuck to boot

This is literally 90% Nunavut. It looks worse than fucking Russia.

You're thinking of Newfoundland (just north east of OP's pic), Nova Scotia has fuck all in offshore oil production

Fishing, and buggery.

looks comfy

Isn't the Prince Edward a foreskin piercing?

Nunavut looks fucking depressing, there's a reason everybody up there's a drunk with no future or any prospect of success.

Sodomy of little boys

Comfy af considering they're far from any sort of real industry.

this

thats maximum comfort

Its fucking Acadia you damn square head.

French colony untill 1755 during La Grande Dèrangment... basically french holocaust by the English. Acadians were plucked from their homes and shipped around the world (cajuns in lousissiana are a direct product of this event)

To this day french children and english children dont ride the same school busses to school and the school districts practice segregation between anglo and francophones (IN NEW BRUNSWICK AKA ACADIA)

Pic related.

So comfy that it's the suicide capital of the country.

cry more little bitch froggie

literally ikea: the city

Franks are the strongest race the world.

Potatoes and fish

There are major issues in Halifax friendo (I also live in Halifax). Poo in loos taking all the IT jobs (and the companies that hire them taking government welfare). The fucking RBC on spring garden road has chinese moon runes on it. The south end needs to be nuked.

You have a nation of mexicans... while acadians attempt to suceed from Canada to form their own nation for the past half century.

Please tell me all about your "heritage" ou si besoin marche sur le téte carré avec ton souris

according to south park sodomy

nothing just a dead economy

Where hopes and dreams go to die

Is that you or the liquor talking?

So what you finna be saying is that they're a bunch of rural and suburban retards?

user, I AM the liquor.

Newfoundland is great place to get an mentall illness.

>Sweden
knowing anything about peaceful cities not riddled with din doos

youtube.com/watch?v=EFo84MVbVQ8

>If Canada were your home instead of Sweden you would...

be 81.15% more likely to die in infancy
be 55.56% more likely to be murdered
be 3 times more likely to have HIV/AIDS
die 0.22 years sooner

Really makes you think

typical swede cuck, cant even use greentext right, who the fuck are you quoting you fucking retard?

i met a girl on anonidate from there. flew to canada and drove the rest of the way there. we had sex and i lost my virginity. it was kind of embarrassing but worth it.

Is that before or after you were cucked by dune coons?

This is the best show I've ever seen.

Ahmed is just pissed he isn't getting his benefits this month

Yep, comfy place desu

Trailer park boys

its pretty quiet here, even in the city, i had a bud fall asleep drunk on a sidewalk one weekend and he woke up in a blanket with all his stuff

nothing

How about being raped?

this

NDP still wins over there. newfies are blissfully unaware of current events outside of Newfoundland.

i would totally visit nunavut for a few days if getting there wasnt prohibitively expensive. how much are these natives getting in welfare to be able to afford 40$ orange juice?

Millions of dollars are wasted dredging mud

Fuck you
I remember when I was 7 and my parents went to boston pizza and we waited 2 hours just to sit down.
No fucking clue why my parents didnt walk and go somewhere else.
Nobody wanted to go to boston pizza it was just close by the walmart.

The only thing Boston Pizza has over Pizza Delight is cactus cut potatoes

I heard that's where Trailer Park Boys happens at

That's a good show, it paints a different picture than the Canada I'm used to, i.e. "progressive" Toronto

kek

just realized my ID is "cum poo box"

This image is much more aesthetically pleasing

Floridian here, took a vacation to that area, full of WEIRD French Canadians. Seriously, these people are fuckin weird. They don't talk at all.

And when I was in Nova Scotia (shitty ass neighborhood), they were sending all their police to find a store robber. All I hear was sirens, the black people are super ghetto, and nobody Frekin talks.

If you're into leafs being retarded hicks-comedy you'd like this. It paints a different picture of Ontario instead of the progressive bullshit coming from Toronto/Ottawa
youtube.com/watch?v=9rSBmOgpcDE

I grew up in Moncton. It's a disgusting hell hole.

Fastest internet in all of Canada, Love Halifax!

fuck off, paco!

I always wondered why they paint their houses like that. Seems like it might get kind of tiresome.

Irish, Scotts, Icelanders and Newfies painted their house vibrant colours so fishermen could easily spot them from the sea during the night or during the winter.

As shit grew more modern, people didn't really need to paint their house vibrant colours for practical reasons, but still did it to maintain the culture.

could it be possible that its to help boats spot the coastline?

that or that place is so fucking boring that painting houses in bright colors somehow cheers them up.

Someone send this place to Dick Spencer

$8.99 for basically chips and dip, fuck that

Not really. Halifax population is 400,000 alone while all of the maritimes is just 1.8 million or so. Nearly 25%.

Also St. Johns literally looks like a lego city because of this.

Tide comes in
Tide goes out.
Also buried treasure and incest.

oh OK I kinda like it actually.

They've also done this in Wells, BC. I love travelling through small town Canada

My family is Nova Scotian Scots

Acadians can try all they fucking want and we will kick their teeth in like we did at louisberg

This show is based on Listowel, ON. I'm a Kitchener fag, and have friends that act/sound like this. Shit is hilarious.

You can see the parallels with Scotland. They are pro uk diversity because they are 97% Scottish.

The brightly coloured houses give coastal cities along the far-north Atlantic a really distinct flare. It's quite nice compared to most other cities.

/maximum comfort/