Do you think Erdogan will retake any historically Ottoman clay? Do you think he'll try?

Do you think Erdogan will retake any historically Ottoman clay? Do you think he'll try?

>Do you think he'll try?

He already tried/try to get isles from greece.

Oh god I hope he tries. That would speed up the impending collapse, and we can move on to get this clash of civilizations over with faster. But he won't

>Europe under Islamic rule
DELET THIS

Let me clarify that he may try with Greece and Cyprus. I was responding to OPs map

No.

>That would speed up the impending collapse, and we can move on to get this clash of civilizations over with faster.

Historically the clash of civilization IS between the West and the Turks. If Turkey collapses we're much less likely to get any such big conflict.

Oh fuck, really? Source?

Didn't we admit them into NATO. Big mistake.

In any event, no. They would get wrecked.

CYPRUS

They never got further than Vienna, though. :^)

Honestly we need to partition Turkey. west to the greeks, east to Armenians and Kurds, south to Syria.

Yes. He only benefits from the refugee crisis. As % Muslim pop goes up in Europe they will begin to seek a unified identity and this is what he needs to begin land grabs

>Honestly we need to genocide Turkey.
FTFY

>Do you think Erdogan will retake any historically Ottoman clay?

Not in any meaningful quantity.

>Do you think he'll try?

If you count his support of Euphrates Shield, he already has.

I guess they were HUNGARY for more territory. *winks*

Oh wait. That's Austria. Fuck it. I'm making the joke anyway - even if it doesn't make sense.

Oh fuck, how did I not hear about this?

(also lol at the historically-appropriate nature of Bulgarians being scared of Turkish hunger for clay)

Rusisa planned to turn Ottomans into Neo Byzantium in 18th century but eternal anglo and franko have stopped us.
Enjoy your ottomans now.

>Not in any meaningful quantity.
I think I've just been playing too much /gsg/, to be honest. The idea of the Ottoman menace being a relevant thing has been imprinted on my brain by videogames.

Don't be edgy

This does seem to be a recurring theme

I'm not scared of Turks. I'm scared of traitors, foreign and domestic.

I welcome the war, this time Constantinopole will be liberated.

>In any event, no. They would get wrecked.
You assume I'm talking about Europe and not a more southeastern expansion. Syria is a mess right now, and Turkey could just roll right over Northern Syria if they didn't give a shit about sanctions.

>I welcome the war, this time Constantinopole will be liberated.
But it's full of Muslims, why would you want it?

Unfinished business.

lel

World War 1 was a pretty bad time m8

Syria has become such a clusterfuck that if a vote was held in some parts to join turkey they will vote yes.