Female games journalist calls for game companies to report on how diverse their companies are

Female games journalist calls for game companies to report on how diverse their companies are.

What the fuck is wrong with these people Sup Forums?
Why do they hate white people?

Other urls found in this thread:

humblebundle.com/store/the-witcher-3-wild-hunt-game-of-the-year-edition
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'd love to beat some sense into that dumb slag

>(((Ehrenkranz)))

>implying Sup Forums should not support this

Any company that drinks the liberal Kool Aid deserves to be ridiculed and bankrupted.

>live in nation where 10% of population is black
>tard leftists demand everything on tv is 50% black
>except for sports, which are 90% black
>demand companies place unqualified candidates ahead of better options because muh skin tone
>I'm the racist

At least I find this shit funny

Let me guess she "just happens" to be jewish?

>Why do they hate white people?
White people gave us Call of Duty, Far Cry, and Battlefield

If you need another reason to hate them in the gaming industry, you are clearly retarded.

I miss when game developers actually made games with unique and engaging gameplay. Now most games I feel like I'm playing an interactive movie.

I stopped playing games when I figured out how to get girls to get naked and do stuff.

Games are leach

>be a small group of friends
>mod games for personal entertainment as well as educational purposes
>band together to program your own game
>grow in popularity, expanding into a larger company
>get bitched at for lack of diversity
You can say this for just about any type of company as it starts up and the results will be the same in the end.

How are you guys not for this? This will make it easier to draw causation with plummets in game quality.

>plummets in game quality.

Bioware doesn't need any help there kek

And why the fuck don't they care about diversity of age? Fucking every corporation and government has old fucks sitting on positions, devoid of motivation, force feeding themselves and making no decisions.

Good. Hopefully this shit starts to turn young men away from video games and uncucks a generation.

>Start game company
>Employ people who are qualified and willing to work
>Things going great
>Just got a partnership with a software company
>Second release coming soon and is starting to snowball
>"Whats that? We need diversity in our workforce?"
>Fires half of qualified employees
>Hires anyone who is not white
>Soley based on color of skin
>Lose money
Damn, what happened?

They want control. Give them numbers and they can start to demand you change the numbers.

They also gave us DOOM, Civilization, and Starcraft.

That's why you never give them anything, they will ask for more. Recently they are pressuring the moron that caters to them because they are not satisfied.

Each time they feel offended they whine and get an apology, and they get stronger

Don't give then any space, and DO NOT APOLOGY for anything

What does diversity have to do with creating high art or quality competitive games?

Basketball nor Football are very diverse due to the talent required, and they are praised to this day.

its always just a coincidence friendo :^)

Every god damn time.

>diversity reports

I assumed the terrible quality of Andromeda was enough to let you know the dev team was diverse.

HOW DARE THEY NOT BE DIVERSE!

These people are scary.

Guess I need to play Pathological.

Give them an inch and they'll take a mile

>Far Cry

Fuck you faggot, The Far Cry series games are fun. COD and Battlefield (except BF1) have gone to shit tho.

SO HERE I AM

I love how they trapped one of the waiters there in the back row. Even put sunglasses on him.

No wonder their games were so good.

PURE (((COINCIDENCE)))

You should also play The Void by the same director and game studio. If you didn't like Pathologic, you may like The Void as it has better gameplay and is better optimized.

This shit ain't rocket science but I screen capped it anyways. I like you user you got brains.

WHO THE FUCK CARES ABOUT HOW DIVERSE A COMPANY IS IF THEIR SHIT IS GOOD

I DON'T FUCKING GET IT

WHY SHOULD PEOPLE BE HIRED BECAUSE THEY DON'T HAVE PENISES, OR THEIR SKIN IS A LIGHTER SHADE OF SHIT

WHY CAN'T WE GO BACK TO HIRING PEOPLE BASED ON THEIR MERIT AS A WORKER

Kikes.

>(((Ehrenkranz)))
Why is Sup Forums always right?

Yeah, it's weird diversity. Has truly become a euphemism for less white people.

They hate themselves and are unloved so that drives them to be bitter and insane people towards others.

Only solution is gas chambers for these type of people buy we knew that even before niGGergate

Okami was a great game

I wouldn't have been redpilled if it weren't for these rabid leftists and """"games journalists"""" causing Gamergate.

That it was ausbro

developer companies had to be so greedy. You just had to get that female market. Well, you got what you deserve!

Shitty troll
Black people have murdered people, so why should we let blacks continue to exist? They'll just murder again. Thanks to your logic we now have the right to genocide the niggers.

Understatement of the century.

Yeah... in a way, and I like to believe this, that zoe quin and anita sarkeesian sparked the culture war and had a role in getting us Trump.

Makes sense too. Consumers with zero political capital, that support an industry bigger than hollywood, had literally nothing to lose in telling the cunts to fuck off.

The EEOC states that race & such are social constructs, so choose "2 or more races" when filling out your job app, because it fucks the quota system up. Legally a company has to report your choice but if you choose prefer not to say then the company can choose for you based on stereotypes.

as long as she doesn't ask for the gov't to step in and force it I really don't give a fuck.

If companies feel like doing it just for PR and getting sales I say go for it lol, capitalism is a beautiful thing.

If anyone actually went 50/50 on developers though their games would probably suck. The sheer ratio of men to women in game development make it almost impossible to get as many top tier women as men.

And yet Gamergate sparked the meme war and led to Sup Forums having a genuine effect on the election. The leftists gave us political capital.

Sup Forums IS ALWAYS RIGHT

Because they've been conditioned too. I wouldn't worry though.

Don't we need evidence that diversity improves the quality of software produced by these companies first?

I wouldn't mind Bioware being called out on their bullshit, but "diversity" shouldn't even be a thing in any industry.

this shit is exactly why my uncle left the union. His job was being a lawyer for their cases and he couldn't handle the bullshit. He constantly had to defend people who clearly didn't deserve their jobs.

Remember when Marvel made that sjw, black, female iron man and it flopped because they were pandering to an audience that doesn't even buy comics?

Any video game company that plays along with these sorts of things deserves to lose money.

Hey Sup Forums

Name three (3) black video game designers

I bet you can't

I'm buying everyone of this man's games.

She should shut her mouth

CD Projekt Red. Buy the Witcher games and look out for Cyberpunk 2077.

Get them off GOG or Humble Bundle or something. I got Witcher 1 and 2 for a combined $6 USD.

Simply start buying thier product. Problem solved.

The quality of Bioware's product more than illustrates their diversity

Does that go to the devs?

every time I try to play a video game I just can't focus on the game at all, all I can think about is how diverse the developers of that video game are. what if I'm playing a video game made by room full of japanese men? or a room comprised of 90% black/muslim men and 10% swedish women? or a room comprised of 100% straight white men? I get so upset thinking about this I just throw the controller down, turn off the console, pick up my phone, and desperately try to get in contact with the game's developers, demanding that they release a full report on the ethnicity and gender of every developer that worked on this game. if they fail to provide that information then I will return the game to gamestop, give the game a very negative rating on metacritic and every other site I can, and go back to toilet seats in gender neutral bathrooms to try and guess the gender of the last person who used it which is much more fun than shitty modern video games anyway.

Boycott all cuck companies, known companies include: Ubisoft, Bioware and Blizzard.

A moment of silence for this masterpiece and the men who created this.

kek

white people who post this kind of shit must prove they live in the ghetto

they'd change their fucken tune right quick i tell you what

Playing Motorsport Manager and they had to use fake F1 drivers, so they made half of all top drivers, mechanics, design leads, and CEOs in the game women.
What the fuck is that? There are something like five of them in official recorded history. Immersion breaking

what the fuck?

who files the injunctions/suits on behalf of the dol?

what are these metrics even based on, and why wouldn't tyson fight back?

in the article she says if a game company claims they are diverse for good pr, then they should prove it with a diversity report, I don't see a problem with this

Why AAA games are shit now.jpg

THIS

good question. What's the best way to give dev biggest cut? I don't mind paying a little extra to support a based developer.

Yes, some of it. I don't know how much GOG or Steam take, but Humble lets you say exactly how much you want going to the devs.

kek

Humble probably the best option then?

During an interview with a software company i was asked by this shitbag "what do you think about diversity in the workplace?" I told him "i like mexican food." I didn't get the job but the next day i got a callback and was hired elsewhere. The look on that guys face was priceless.

i can't name any, what's ur point faggot?

lol notice they only make demands from those who already caved in somewhat.
FUNDAMENTAL PRINCIPLE with these idiots.

Yes, be aware it requires you to have a GOG account anyway

humblebundle.com/store/the-witcher-3-wild-hunt-game-of-the-year-edition

You might have to DL GOG Galaxy, their downloader/launcher thing.

Gog is owned by CD Projekt, and you can have the Witcher 1 for free if you suscribe to the GOG newsletter + shit for the card game (gwent)

Good, I hope they drive Bioware out of business. They've bent over backwards to appease the SJWs, ruining two game franchises in the process, and the SJWs STILL aren't happy. I hope everyone at Bioware realizes how stupid they were, shortly before they all put a shotgun in their mouths because they've lost their jobs AND they're hated by the very cunts they tried to appease.

>Majora's mask
>Artistic

Jesus end this meme already.

good idea actually

>white male: 10 points
>asian male: 7 points
>male (other race): 5 points
>asian female: 2 points
>female (other race): 1 point
>white female: - 5 points

only companies with bigger score are allowed to puplish their stuff

thanks anons

You just know

Japs is yor saviors. Play Nier Automata.

Name 3 white ones. Notch? Is he a dev? Who knows / cares?

why is it that only us and Asians can fucking do anything? Serious question, why is every other race basically useless?

IB4 some Kang talks about basketball, no one gives a shit. All you are is bread and circuses for the masses, that's not an accomplishment.

>Name 3 white ones
Tim Schaffer, Notch, Sid Meier
Boy that was easy. Now Ahmed, name 3 black ones.

It gets worse, as part of the Shake Down to keep gov contracts, Tyson had to hire more people & pay people it didn't hire.

?

Two of those are Jews.

Because programming focuses on systematic logic... which whites and asians have an affinity to, and the reason why our parts of the globe aren't utter shit.

I know you're a canada poster but it would make sense why you don't respect Majora's Mask, it's mostly respected in hispanic countries like Mexico, Spain, and America.

Cute cop-out Ahmed.

Oh I forgot Jews count as white when it's useful to ""people"" like you, and as niggers when it isn't.

>playing western garbage

>diverse
>all women
No comprende

Ms. Ehrenkrantz needs to release a report showing how diverse she is in her personal life. Do her children attend a multiracial school? Is her social circle diverse? Put it back on her to walk the walk.