Conspiracy time

Can Sup Forums uncover a terror cell operating within the US? There has to be a connection with the power worker being shot inside his truck two days before the power outage involving the same company. Can i get some autists to dig into this with me?

Possibilities

-he stumbled on something he wasn't supposed to and had to be eliminated
-he supplied keys/ passwords/ blueprints for the attack and became a liability

Other urls found in this thread:

sacbee.com/news/state/article145557484.html
ktla.com/2017/04/19/3-victims-killed-in-fresno-shooting-rampage-idd-as-police-investigate-suspected-hate-crime/
yourcentralvalley.com/news/friends-identify-pge-worker-in-shooting-rampage/694131424
knpr.org/npr-tags/kori-ali-muhammad
inverse.com/article/30631-lax-sf-ny-power-outages
google.com/amp/abc7news.com/amp/traffic/power-nearly-restored-after-massive-outage-in-sf/1899943/
youtube.com/watch?v=7iHXt6DzC9g
infowars.com/operation-gotham-shield-u-s-govt-to-simulate-nuke-blast-over-manhattan-as-actual-war-nears/
documents.latimes.com/judge-commits-accused-fresno-shooter-facility-because-he-was-mental-health-issues/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metcalf_sniper_attack
fresnobee.com/news/local/crime/article144590374.html
latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-fresno-shooting-20170418-story.html
fresnopeoplesmedia.com/2015/04/fresno-chief-of-police-accused-of-murdersuicide-cover-up/
reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/66r8sx/theory_on_power_outage_timeline_regarding_north/
abcnews.go.com/US/lawyer-targeted-broad-daylight-killing-police/story?id=46567899
cotocrew.wordpress.com/2017/04/06/who-really-murdered-trinh-huynh-and-why/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

self bump

You'd have to start with the shooter, first of all. Does he have any ties to any extremist groups? Who was he in contact with in the last 2-3 months before the shooting happened? Any shady individuals?

I'm sure the feds are already investigating these connections if anything. Definitely interesting though.

I just started looking into this, im not sure but people on Sup Forums where saying this guy has isis ties. im looking for a source now.

They are saying it was a hate crime.

sacbee.com/news/state/article145557484.html

Was anything reported stolen from the PG&E truck?

That was an angle I though about also, but this is to much for me to do by myself.

can i get someone to see if he has a normie book?

Here is the picture of the shooter

Do you know if he lived in Fresno?

Also, PG&E employee who was shot only worked there for 6 weeks. Quote in one of the articles implies he worked for a correctional facility beforehand.

I have no idea, im trying to find a background on this guy, there doesn't seem to be much about him in the shooting articles.

and good work can you post a link?

I just found a brief time line of the shooting and the pg&e employee was the first man killed. which means it could have been an assassination made to look like a shooting spree.

ktla.com/2017/04/19/3-victims-killed-in-fresno-shooting-rampage-idd-as-police-investigate-suspected-hate-crime/
>"Randalls had just joined PG&E as a customer service representative six weeks ago, said the IBEW 1245 local chapter to which Randalls belonged."

yourcentralvalley.com/news/friends-identify-pge-worker-in-shooting-rampage/694131424
>"Gilbert said Randalls was excited to start his job with PG&E as a customer service representative, and thought it would be safe. "He wanted to work there because he considered it a safer job than something like corrections," said Gilbert."

p.s. hit me up feds if you're hiring, i'm sure you know how to find me

Thanks for helping. This could be a whole lot bigger for pol than the bike lock fag.

There was power outage at a similar time in NYC.

There could cells and this could have been a dry run to test weaknesses.

Keep posting whatever you can dig up.

He is also suspected in last week's killing of a security guard.

knpr.org/npr-tags/kori-ali-muhammad

Bump

inverse.com/article/30631-lax-sf-ny-power-outages

They all affected transportation. Subway, BART, LAX.

google.com/amp/abc7news.com/amp/traffic/power-nearly-restored-after-massive-outage-in-sf/1899943/

Pg&e says it was a failure of a critical circuit breaker, and this station was in need of a 100 million dollar update.

fixed.

Fresno murder was done by a batshit WE WUZ KANGZ nigger. From his YouTube: youtube.com/watch?v=7iHXt6DzC9g

so today i heard about false flag/training to simulate a nuclear blast over NYC/NJ. then there is a big power outage in SF.... coincidence???

>Operation Gotham Shield: U.S. Gov’t To “Simulate Nuke Blast Over Manhattan” As Actual War Nears
>infowars.com/operation-gotham-shield-u-s-govt-to-simulate-nuke-blast-over-manhattan-as-actual-war-nears/

apparently he was determined to be insane and was committed to a mental health facility in 2005.

i cant find the charges he had though.

documents.latimes.com/judge-commits-accused-fresno-shooter-facility-because-he-was-mental-health-issues/

Did Randall's previously work in security? Why was he talking about the job being safe. That seems weird. This is the antifa guy correct?

That's absurd user, only white people can be racist

They had the choice between that or muslim terrorism

We now know that black

apparently he was a corrections officer, fancy term for prison guard.

>"Zackary Randalls, a 34-year-old Pacific Gas and Electric Co. employee, was shot dead as he was riding in a vehicle with a colleague, the International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers said.

Mark Gassett, 37, and David Martin Jackson, 58, were shot near the Catholic Charities social services agency, authorities said."

Pic related.

related?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metcalf_sniper_attack

The Metcalf sniper attack was a "sophisticated" assault on Pacific Gas and Electric Company's Metcalf Transmission Substation located in Coyote, California, near the border of San Jose, on April 16, 2013, in which gunmen fired on 17 electrical transformers. The attack resulted in over $15 million worth of damage

nice work

here is the security guard shooting that he is a suspect in

i have no real source on this but my friend in the airforce said it was a cyber attack.

no it was a hit squad with 50 cal sniper rifles

i mean the power outage from today, the sniper attack was in 2013.

but the mo is very similar, exposing flaws in the power grid and doing so with insider information and professional execution. The metcalf incident is still unsolved.

>fresnobee.com/news/local/crime/article144590374.html

Can't watch the video but that shooting happened 10 minutes away from where the catholic charities shooting happened, which is also close to the two PG&E locations in the image posted earlier.

Quite an awful close proximity for such a coincidence don't you think?

Seriously why do they put Muslims above their other pet groups?

AYE!!!!

Were there actually ambulances and bodies? Or just lots of cop cars, fire trucks, ect. causing confusion & telling everyone people were shot.

always immediate CNN interviews with friends that talk about Forgiveness, always some connection to churches. Never any crime scenes though.

he is now a suspect in the security guard shooting, i cant remember the source.

>Many thankful the suspect was stopped almost immediately after. Police Chief Jerry Dyer attributes officer's quick response to Shot Spotter technology.

The technology recorded 16 shots fired in less than two minutes.

>"A shot spotter pin points within a few feet of where the rounds were fired from and provides us with an address," said Dyer.

every white guy in fresno works for pg&e

Important locations:

Security guard shooting (4/14/17):
Motel 6, North Blackstone Avenue, Fresno, CA

PG&E employee shooting (4/18/17):
Catholic Charities, North Fulton Street, Fresno, CA

PG&E locations:
705 P St, Fresno, CA 93702
3754 E California Ave, Fresno, CA 93725

All nearby.

>Quite an awful close proximity for such a coincidence don't you think?

Does it have to be a terrorist cell or a infiltration cell with tie(s) to a world power?

Also btw, fuck you Sup Forums

In 3 short weeks I've opened my eyes and I finally can see past the cheap manufactured facebook/msm facade into the real world and there's no going back.

bump & godspeed

Niggers are gay

>Something breaks and the literal one guy who could fix the shit got shot in the fucking head earlier this week
damn

With his antifa connection I am more inclined to believe he was a loose end and it was masked as a shooting spree.

I don't think that's the case, Mark Gassett had only been on the job for 6 weeks. He may be of interest but lets not forget the 2nd guy killed, David Martin Jackson. Gassett was on a ride along with him, apparently.

he wasnt the only guy who could fix it, he had only been working for the company for a few weeks.

>Does it have to be a terrorist cell or a infiltration cell with tie(s) to a world power?

it doest have to be, but there is something going on here.

maybe he was used to infiltrate the company and retrieve information/ assets for the attack, and instead of being paid off and expected to stay quiet they just capped him.

latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-fresno-shooting-20170418-story.html

>The rambling profile includes militant and apocalyptic language and repeated demands to “let black people go.” He referenced “white devils” and praised melanoma skin cancer.

We wuz lol

LIKELY/10

>Hours after the shootings Tuesday, two shaken workers at the Catholic charity said they had ducked under yellow police tape to get out. They said they were told not to talk to the news media.

I fucking told you fags the "we wuz kangz" shit was a front for infiltration for extremism months ago. I even told you cunts to screenshot it.

Anyone got it?

states have been fighting the monopolies of energy companies forever. but unless you're a communist nation how can you shut them off?

are you trying to say the state of california is involved somehow?

Well, not saying the state is but to be fair, Cali does have open Antifa affiliated elected officials.

i just dont see a connection with antifa here besides the fact that the guy who was killed was antifa. why would they kill their own?

do you really think there could be a conspiracy that big here? i understand the group organizers are dangerous commie soros types, but most of their foot solders are just dump college kids.

These seem like two low level, employees just happen to have contact. I'm not seeing the conspiracy here.
But whenever I think of California, I think Chinatown (the movie).
It's all about water ususally, and that Oreville Dam situation still stinks to high heaven.

fresnopeoplesmedia.com/2015/04/fresno-chief-of-police-accused-of-murdersuicide-cover-up/

apparently the police chief has allot of conspiracies surrounding him also.

I thought so too until I realized the antifa PG&E employee's were the very FIRST to die in that shooting spree. Just too much of a coincidence.

reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/66r8sx/theory_on_power_outage_timeline_regarding_north/

we need to get more autists in here, i think it might be to late though.

i wonder if he was an islamic convert?

I doubt he's a convert, nothing was on his kikebook page about it but lods of family pictures, celebrated christmas even.

Islamic extremists are known for trying to recruit leftists. Durring OWS they lurked hard posing as Syrians.

just spitballing here, but what if it's waay bigger than just California?
Some group trying to take out basic shit..

Atlanta pops into my head. The lawyer for the insurance company looking into the overpass collapse went to serve people to get all the state & Federal records for the infrastructure. and was shot in broad daylight leaving the office.
No suspect found...Just saying....

any links for that? please&thankyou

i had forgotten about this, very suspicious.

we cant let this die.

i guess they found the guy

abcnews.go.com/US/lawyer-targeted-broad-daylight-killing-police/story?id=46567899

Sorry for the link, I never heard of this site, but it's the only one I could ind that mentioned what she was working on.
Which pisses me off because I KNOW When I read about this and her job, it was on an actual news website. Now I can't find it.

cotocrew.wordpress.com/2017/04/06/who-really-murdered-trinh-huynh-and-why/

Remember that thread where an user said there were sleeper cells and to watch the news. Starting to believe he wasn't larping.

Yup. But still though..Reading the local news stations reports on this, it's just odd.
They said he was following her, then shot her in the back 3 times, and ran away. The cops said it was not random.
Then the next day, a Congressman tells the news that it WAS just a random shooting. nothing to see here...
I try not to get all deep into this stuff, but I can only look past so many coincidences ya know?
Her poor family though.
an article said her sister died in a murder suicide in their house years back :(

im always suspicious when they come out within hours and say they know everything there is to know about the motive.

there is video of it though, the way he was scoping the area out beforehand even. You can tell it wasn't random.