Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antarctic_Treaty_System#Articles_of_the_Antarctic_Treaty
abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread1092159/pg1
archive.is/dNkLX
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>122220620

There are Shoggots lurking in underground caves

Lemurs.

That's not a real place. The earth is flat and their is a border wall of ice around the edge.

Nephilim

It's where our spaceship crashed after we blew up our home planet Phaeton.

I'm technically located in this area, so let me explain.

The penguins and emus and made an alliance and are planning to conquer further north!

You're running out of time burger...

Designated penguins

well let's see what we got

I'm glad you asked.

Ice and nazis n sheeiit

This tbqfh. The nazis have a secret base there, Admiral Byrd was given a MoH for discovering it, although the *reason* for the medal was never made public.

This is all easily verifiable with Google these days.

Entrance to the inner Earth

MIC and (((scientists))) use unlimited budgets to experiment with the planet. Created the hole in the ozone layer, tsunamies, and earthquakes.

Russia built a huge military base there. Or is building...I saw it on CNN today. CNN doesn't lie.

CNN loves Russia

But why?

that was Arctica nigger

Antarctica isn't supposed to be militarized

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antarctic_Treaty_System#Articles_of_the_Antarctic_Treaty

shits fake, earth is flat anyways

Fuck me...I didn't know there was a difference. Well, I'm an asshole. My bad user.

Wouldn't this be easy as shit to test yourself?

Like try sailing just in view of "Antarctica" and see if it takes a fuckload longer until you go back to where you started than if you did it in the North Pole.

But who am I kidding, nobody takes that shit seriously enough to experiment, let alone waste a couple months on.

Secret bases.

This one million times, anyone with two brain cells can see extremely shady shit is going there, the reptilians are trying to start ww3 , usher their false messiah and start the NWO ass party.

Has anybody told the Navy that they are not allowed to be there?

Space jews

Australian clay, fuck off

bump for antarctica bread

There fore british clay
And as britian is the 51st state of america its american clay

>that star of david on the ayy lmao forehead

It is altogether against my will that I tell mt reasons for opposing this contemplated invasion of the Antarctic- with its vast fossil hunt and its wholesale boring and melting of the ancient ice cap- and I am the more reluctant because my warning may be in vain.

>supposed to be
abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread1092159/pg1

The Nazis explored it thoroughly knowing it had an entrance to Agartha, the hollow earth city of the proto-Aryans. Only since the Nazi expeditions to Antarctica did we start getting UFO sightings. What's there now? Probably much of the same. Some (((scientific research))) bases and entrance to the hollow earth. Look who is and isn't allowed to visit Antarctica. Who has and hasn't visited. Why are renowned explorers always denied the chance to visit, but John Kerry can just rock up for a look?

How dare you post this fake globalist photo

ayy

Please dont start the antarctica larping threads again

Adam

A shit ton of melting

Stupid cunts I'll just go there take some shitty photos and come back if you want I mean what could stop me

Anyone that's says the have gone there are lying. They are being blackmailed into telling the lie

Ok what stops me from going there with a bunch of other people

You can't prove that they aren't also part of the conspiracy. If the govt can fake school shootings and 9/11 how easy would it be to cover up the truth of flat earth. Free your mind

It's where the real world is, this here is the trashheap

Suicide

literally goverments stop you

>Shambalah eldritch nazi aliens intensifies

FUUUUCK

HERZOG

WHAT A GOD DAMN RETARDED OLD CONSUMER

Seriously, I bet he kicked that penguin's mate's head off to make that part of his precious faggot documentary.

Ancient, Frozen,Truth and Lies... Military bases.
Tourist expedictions

he looks like he was already covered in that diarrhea before that

>spherecucks

Probably ayy shit realistically

Are these Indian penguins?

>archive.is/dNkLX

south island NZ to pole is a "diplomatic zone" where ambassadors from various alien races can mingle freely.

the tidy up crew is here now, gathering intel on what form earth takes for those remaining after the ascension process (into hyperspatial reality). Not looking good so far. Firey pit.

worm holes require flat space time to anchor.

inside a bubble planet there is a volume of perfectly flat space time.

so space ships from aliens with half an ounce of knowledge traverse spacetime via wormholes, which terminate inside moons and planets.

Our northern pole closed when the moon was calved (close flyby), the southern one is frozen over.

check out "epicyclic counter rotating vorticies" and planetary formation theory for math behind vortex formation of planets (hence bubbles)

any spherical object is a bubble, solid objects (demios, phobos) are non-spherical.