What would the world be like if women ruled?

Base income and no tax for wymin, what else?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assemblywomen
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trobriand_Islands
youtube.com/watch?v=uw3yidwGchk
youtube.com/watch?v=6n_xCI-peq0
youtube.com/watch?v=UUwZ5Yo3Urg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

pic related

Yo, the one on the right needs to give the other two their tits back.

They would say one thing and do another, they would spend on themselves frivolously, they would expect someone else to do everything for them, and they would never take responsibility for the mess they made.

it's 4 am, why are you still awake user?

good old tit monster on the right

i'm pretty sure the greeks wrote a book covering this very topic. can't remember what it was called alas. there are also a bunch of petty tribal societies which are matriarchal, u can look at them to get an idea

Blacked.com would have to be the standard for everything relevant. Also their holy scripture known as Bible Black...

all men who are 7/10 or lower are made eunuchs and only the top tier breeders are allowed to impregnate women.

when the first post is clearly the best post

We'd already be extinct.

I believe you're referring to Aristophanes' Assemblywomen.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assemblywomen

Visit a public housing project.

They already do desu

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trobriand_Islands

>Although an understanding of reproduction and modern medicine is widespread in Trobriand society, their traditional beliefs have been remarkably resilient. For example, the real cause of pregnancy is believed to be a baloma, or ancestral spirit, that enters the body of a woman, and without whose existence a woman could not become pregnant; all babies are made or come into existence (ibubulisi) in Tuma

>At seven or eight years of age, Trobriand children begin to play erotic games with each other and imitate adult seductive attitudes.

I got raped by an obese black woman and have a hard time falling asleep

no bathing because the people without running water would feel left out. its dirtphobic

we'd all be poor as fuck, filthy, hungry. HOLY FUCK. IS this why Africa fucking sucks? Tribe rule, yet the women are the ones running shit while the men are off mining/hunting for food?

I saw movie on TV in the early 2000's where women ruled the world, and the protagonist woke from like a sleep chamber or some shit. fuck I wish I knew what that movie or tv show was called.

I would hope something like this
but I doubt we would be so lucky

>Implying you would even have a society to establish base income and taxes
>implying women wouldn't just sit around and wait for someone to take care of them and do all the heavy lifting for them (and basically end up starving to death and/or dying from exposure from the elements)

When are you faggots gonna learn that women are the niggers of our two genders?

fpbp

We'd still be living in caves.

Liberia has had a female president who appears to be simply not corrupt. Conservative, liberal, anarchist, I would take any system of gov. over a corrupt government. Corruption is a massive issue in Africa, and if they happen to be female so be it. Choose the candidate who you believe will work for you, not their economic or foreign policies.

We will soon find out in France.. :p

but seriously, why haven't you joined Nordic Frontier?!

there was a Sliders episode on this

youtube.com/watch?v=uw3yidwGchk

FPBP

>implying civilization would've made it that far

human rights, diversity and equality increased

t. my mother

Who told you what his time is?

then when the last man remains, pic related

>ruled
>women

hehe
>dat racism at the end

a google search and generally being familiar with European time zones because I have family there (don't ask which country)

ask germany.

basically paying to import millions of shitskins. have you ever watched "the view"? it would literally be like that

true but I never said that was their civilization. They just used their charms to infiltrate a Rome like city and cause that scene. lol

Touche, logic nigger.

Euro born and will join you guys if things begin to "happen".

Stone age.

They already made a video about what it would be like right here:
youtube.com/watch?v=6n_xCI-peq0

Squared, lad. Enough said.

The nearest ghetto. Just saying.

/Thread

World would turn literally into Sweden.

youtube.com/watch?v=UUwZ5Yo3Urg

Mandatory estrogen thereapy for all males.

Shhhh... don't give ideas to left.