I miss him

I miss him...

Me too. I liked that back of the book thing and the opening monologue thing and the little pen tapping thing. maybe he'll start doing radio. Nothing else to listen to at 9am

Where will he go next, bros? Breitbart?
He has too many fans to disappear completely.

I never liked him but his intro was something special!

Michael Savage said on his radio program today that Bill O'Reilly should 'write' "Killing O'Reilly" as his net book, and I thought that was pretty funny.

Hopefully he'll come out against the kikes now that he got fired by them

What did Bill actually do apart from call a co-worker 'hot chocolate' and invite(or maybe imply is a better word) a female Fox News contributor back to his hotel suite once? Was there anything else he actually did worth getting fired over?

He truly was the perfect asshole. No one triggered libshits as hard as he did. I wish him the best.

Is he kill?

Me too. He was comfy to watch at night time ;_;

He got fired for unproven sexual allegations

Kek confirms

-5% pp

fug root beer

It just goes to show the the left is merciless when it comes to their opposition. If you dare think differently than them and you have many followers, they will do everything to smear you and try to end your career. If they can't make accusations of racism, then they make accusations of sexual assault. Eventually they run out of smear tactics and use violence to shut you up. Milo Yiannopolus for example. You can't smear him for being homophobic because he's gay, xenophobic because he's an immigrant, anti semetist because he's Jewish, or racist because of his black boyfriend and many black followers. So what do they do? They literally try to burn down the building he was speaking at in Berkeley College. They could not smear him. So they shut him up with violence. See the trend?

He should run for Governor.

RIP Papa Bear

Its bullshit i imagine but ince the advertisers pulled out they had to let him go because $$$

Fuck this faggot. He is too centrist. RWDS NAO!!!

F

Watch Last Man Standing instead

ironically they got him for being a pedophile. but really milo was an idiot because he thought he was untouchable

or still in U.K. where pedophilia is legal all you have to do is show up to court and say you are sorry if you rape someone and they let you go

This is why we must remember to hide our power level, walk amoung them unseen and subvert.

oh sorry i forgot to clarify: if you are muslim

They pulled out because of pressure from leftist groups.

No he got fire for losing millions of advertisers over his allegations

Bill literally did nothing wrong.

Yes, goy... subordinate yourselves. NEVER reveal power level.

Not a single reference or ending yo the Spin Zone ends here by Greg. Wasted potential. Honestly, Shillue made his first appearance a week after his show got the axe and then O Reilly? I blame the whores at Fox. O Reilly didn't deserve this and his show should have ended better. The closing was short, the segments were boring, dennis miller will never return, mcgurk final appearance. I've been with the Factor for nearly 2 decades. Also i feel bad for the staff since they now have to go out looking for new jobs.

He was boring. Tucker tucked people, Hannity was hard news smashing the Left, Judge Janeane took no prisoners, Bill was milquetoast. He was an arrogant egotistical jerk, he did good and fair journalism, but it was boring.

He only has himself to blame. what he did to that intern over ten years ago should have been enough to end his career. He's a scumbag.

And this is why you dont hire black women