Survivalist movements, hunting, and white people

National Parks

Where whites are going to make there last stand in North America

10/10 scenery. Big ass animals.

loneliness

Corn happens

missile silos

Pristine nature, white people, rural and suburban retards,

My bugout cabin in northwest of that circle.

I live in Wyoming but I actually don't know what is in what you circled. I drive around this state in my van with a bunch of childhood friends and we have a good time (no homo).
Living here is the comfiest. Please, come join me.

largest supervolcano on earth is here. it will explode killing everyone in the red circle.

Yellowstone,mountains, and woods

Ranching and nuclear testing

Yellowstone super volcano

I have lived in rexburg Idaho and now i live in Ogden Utah.

Basically Idaho is a lot farmland, a lot of meth, nice hiking in the Tetons. Very right wing, muh guns. Lots of stuff to do outside, and it's part of the snake river valley so it's generally pretty lush.

Utah is chock full of Mormons, constantly smoggy due to the geography, and dry as fuck, with a ton of snow in the winter. Same goes for idaho. Like 95% of the food is imported, nothing actually gets grown here. I think the main economic source is oil refining and mining.

Both places have shitty roads/infrastructure, opoid/prescription epidemic is rampant, full of Mormons, etc. Generally not a great place to live. Cost of living is about the only thing going for it.

Southern Utah, northern Idaho are top tier though. Also Wyoming is dope and Yellowstone (and other national parks within that circle) are top tier

Huge volcano, national parks, missile silos, and rural folk.

Some place I'm hoping to move, specifically Montana. Do any natives have any insight on what it's like there?

seems comfy, is it good to go on holiday there?
it doesnt have any niggers does it?

i love nature desu,

Most beautiful mountains in the whole damn country

Damnit OP... I have no fucking clue... anyone on Sup Forums live there to shed some light on the situation?

Idaho is potatoes. Montana has steaks. Wyoming has maybe corn and fuckall else, and Utah has mormons

A huge ticking time-bomb called a volcano.
If it erupts, then it's "Goodbye, America"

Is it even possible to find a banking/tech job anywhere in Wyoming? I mean, i'm not being picky but all I know is white collar work. Even in Cheyenne, can I even find anything open as a bank teller? And how is the cost of living?

One of me best friends lives there.

Nothing there except for the view, the snow, militias, meth, petty crime and poverty. Oh, and hundreds of nuclear missile silos in the middle of random fields.

Nature

Like 70k people live in Cheyenne, of course there are banks

potatoes guns fireworks ranching

Mormons

That place makes food and products for everything not circled to enjoy. It also keeps me mildly awake with ice and snow and wind, unlike the next 4-5 states of the same wide open nothing l drive through to deliver said things to you.

t. trucker

Land must be very reasonably priced there.

North Deseret

white people in rural communities mostly. extremely underrated place

That's where we store our vast reserves of virgins. We keep them near the super-volcano as a contingency.

>is it good to go on holiday there?
in the summer yes. that photo was taken in late may, but being in the mountains you can get snow yearround. in winter the cabin buried.
>it doesnt have any niggers does it?
the small town nearest to the cabin has 1 nigger. and he works at home depot.

BORN AND RAISED IN MONTANA

Honestly I live in the liberal east now and I think I have experienced enough diversity. If you are white and looking for a 100% white rural america feel go check out the bigger cities in that circle.

I miss it... Don't chase pussy to new york...

this

how can get a job in Finance out here

The supervolcano waits to destroy all life on earth

Our secret mammoth herds.

I read there was a housing crisis? Are there apartments available for rent? Like small one bedrooms and shit? I don't mean to sound ignorant but I am just very interested.

1.5 acres for about $12.5k. The cabin was about $48k to build.

worked and lived there. mostly in the woods

isolated religious guys writing science fiction fantasy cycles

god damn, i never knew. i just looked randomly at this map and wondered what people do there, didnt know it'd be pretty important + beautiful actually.

Too close to the super volcano under Yosimitie. Full of nothing but moose, and people who would be less crazy if they worshiped moose.

I would retire there. I welcome the end of days. 10/10

Northern Wyoming checking in. Mostly mining, angus beef farms, and truck driving. The entire state of Wyoming has less people than half of San Diego. Low crime rate, I've only seen like two niggers since I moved here in January. Both my neighbors are sweet old ladies that bring me and my wife sweets every now and again, and my other neighbor let me borrow his tractor so I could level my driveway. There's no fucking jobs out here unless you can manage a construction company or drive a truck, but that is the only downside.

White water rafting.

I'm from Boise and too many shitskins the past 3-5 years, I'm moving North

idaho seems like a nice place to live if you want to get the fuck away from people

In Utah? I don't think so. I found a place pretty easily. 3 bed 2.5 bath duplex for 1250/month

is population density stydy/estimation of lands in u.s. difficult to find?

The drive from Cheyenne to Boise is one of the most scenic I've ever witnessed. I used to go back and forth for my job.

This. I would push that circle's northern boundaries all the way up to canada though.

potatoes and big game.

Not at all.

Jackson Hole is a rich people resort town. Might have some local jewery to get into.

tell your girl to move back to montana with you

Wait I thought you replied to a different post of mine. Idk about Cheyenne

Sandpoint is underrated af

holy fuck the houses on Google images are making me ERECT

Depends where in Montana

Missoula is a pretty liberal place but is probably the highest quality of living in the state

The smaller you go the more uneducated, white, and Christian you are going to find (with a notable exception being any of our Indian reservations in which case replace white with native)

Hey aren't you the freelance film guy?

Alcoholism
Meth
Potatos
Illegals
Suicide
Loneliness
Windy as fuck all the time literally like fucking god damn it never stops

T. WY

The cost of living is very low, but there's not much in the way of white collar work and if there is it is mostly staffed by women. The closest thing I can think of is to work for a big mining or construction company and do accounting for them. You can find a fixer upper for about 30-60k and you can live like a king for about 200k. I just bought by third house in the city and I rent two of them out. My first two houses are already paid off.

Nothing now shut up about it.

Go to bed.

It's where they hide all the nukes and super soldier labs.

Nope

>Be American
>Get YELLOWSTONED

how much a cabin like that cost?

I was eyeing Helena, what do you know about that place?

OOOOHHHH I KNOW!!!

Terrorist Cells!!!!

no. make the circle twice as big, and slide it slightly to the right.

48k for a cabin in the woods, must be awesome inside

when you buy acreage innawoods and you want to hunt and fish, how limited are you to your parcel of land. is all that land around your plot patrolled and controlled? are you gonna get shot for fishing or subsistence hunting on property not deeded to you. also, do you grow your own food on 1.5 acres?

im thinking about bugging out in 10-15 years

>when you buy acreage innawoods and you want to hunt and fish, how limited are you to your parcel of land
The land around my cabin is part of the Flathead National Forest. The land my cabin is on was grandfathered in when the govt incorporated the land around it. You can hunt/fish with the right permits/liscenses.
>also, do you grow your own food on 1.5 acres?
not yet. I have a greedhouse planned but I need to save up to build it. Also the cabin is in grizzly country. In fact, when they have problem bears in other parks, they tend to catch and release them near my place. You have to be very careful when growing anything.

I have been to Helena numerous times. It seems like a nice enough place. It's the state capital so it is probably pretty centrist as far as ideology goes.

You are on the wrong side of the continental divide for my tastes. It isone one of the major university cities as well so depending on your occupation you might have some trouble finding work.

That said you are still in western Montana, you still get the mountains and everything that comes with them (hunting, camping, hiking, ect...)

You ate kind of isolated though. Your closest neighbor is Butte and that place is a shithole, pun intended, so if you ever want to go anywhere you are gonna have to fly.
Also if you are looking for the whole innawoods thing Helena is way to not.
It always surprises me that people think of Montana as some place where fur trappers and mointianneers still hang out in log cabbins
Helena is a modernized city just like any other with its population size. It's just a lot whiter and colder

you live in Wyoming and don't know where yellowstone is then?

Trouts.

my favorite part of the country
>tfw driving up to your grandparents cabin every 4th of july and camping in yellowstone

Everything you just said sounds just like what I'm looking for. Do you know what the crime rates are like? Are you constantly having to step over meth heads and the shit of the homeless?

A shit lot of nature and not much else (Yellowstone is on the SE/NW of Idaho and Wyoming)

square dance nights at the local saloon

probably millennial hippies in some town practicing eastern mysticism and doing yoga twice a day. And old middle school friend of mine does that in Montana now

yellowstone, and after thats over a meter of ash

One of the largest supervolcanoes on the planet which if it erupted would probably completely destroy the area you outlined.

Also a shitload of Mormons.

>Camping

Sorry to hear that your family was too poor to afford tech

Yellowstone Super Caldera

Also Jackson Hole. Like the mountain jews of Switzerland, it's the Federal Reserve holiday headquarters

Sorry you can't appreciate the outdoors

Very dependent on neighborhood. Good neighborhood they probably throw those people out on sight. Bad neighborhood acts as a containment zone for those kinds of things. It's another reason why I prefer Missoula. We have a sizeable homeless population but due to the efforts of the city we have a big new homeless shelter and areas that they are legally allowed to stay in and are taken care of so it keeps them out of the majority of the city and condensed in one, easy to avoid place instead

Helena is a majority white town not on a reswrvation. Crime rates are going to be normal but remember, in Montana we have more guns then people and 7/10 people in the state own a firearm with roughly every 3 of those 7 being concealed carry. Crime is hidden and kept out of the public eye very well

She makes the money and I dont.

I live in Helena. It's white and catholic for the most part. The local university is a Catholic school.

Obviously a lot of state government here, being the capital, and there's a National Guard Base/VA Hospital as well. So lots of government presence, but white and a lot of catholics, That's Helena. pretty boring overall.

I used to live in Missoula, I liked it better there. It IS more Liberal, but it's Montana Liberal, so they're still pro gun. You will see white people with dreadlocks wearing socks and sandals while playing hacky sack at the University or Caras Park downtown.. but, it is a more lively town than Helena, and nicer.

niggers, basketball and weed
trust me, that area is a BLM hotspot

>It's a faggot episode

Peace.

Missoula is actually America's best kept secret

There is no where else on earth I would rather live

NO

They're taking that over too?

Motherfucking roaches

>white people with dreadlocks and sandles playing hackysack
I'm living in California and those are exactly the kinds of people I'm trying to get away from.

I did my Geology field camp in that circle, in Dillon, Montana. That circle is a fantastic geologic area, lots of mountain ranges, valleys, tectonics, and other horseshit I had to discover and map out. If interest Ill post some of my field maps

I'd like to see them user.