What is the Sup Forums consensus on Hezbollah?

What is the Sup Forums consensus on Hezbollah?

They're terrorists, but they kills jews so it's okay.

they trigger the jews so /ourguys/

The enemy of my enemy is my friend.
And when they have done our dirty work we will roast kebab in nuclear barbecue

Mudshit savages, I don't care about them as long as they kill kikes.

>They're terrorists
you mean like Bush I, Clinton, Bush II and Obama?
You mean like Major, Blair, Brown, Cameron, May?
You mean like Chirac, Sarkozy, Hollande?

If Yes then yeah they're "terrorists".

This, pretty much.

Jews hate them, our enemies enemy is our friend.

my enemy of my friend of my enemy friend is my friend

jews go first, mudz go second

No, I don't think any of those people you mentioned have ever seen combat.

agree, and they never struck a blow against us unlike (((ISIS)))

>talk about killing jews all the time
>don't just sit around talking about it behind a screen
>actually act on it
>can't wait for the excuse to rain down over 150,000 missiles on israel

Question is how are they not /ourguys/?

except when they bombed the US Marines barracks and killed 80 american soldiers in their sleep... other tha- oh yeah and the Beirut pres assassination, and all the car bombs on western targets... other than that they're alright i guess.

Some of those were linked to Hezbollah, some weren't. During the 80's, people would call journalist and claim "Islamic Jihad" was responsible for attacks.

Islamic Jihad never existed as an org. Also, military bases in their country seems legitimate enough to me.

Forgot to add their Roman salutes and fighting ISIS since our (((media))) was refering to them as rebels.

I can appreciate nationalists of any stripe. Yes they are sand niggers but they are in the right to stand and fight for their own people.

so i'm supposed to love Hezbollah after they murdered 80 marines there for peace and security? Dead american soldiers kinda ruin it for me sven.

Fuck Iran and fuck hezbollah.

Muslims. Kill 'em.

Let the Jews do it.

Muslims < Jews.

(Even if it's a battle of cockroaches and spiders)

they look white

Potential allies but never let them have too much power. Better than the Sunni and at least they do give heavy support to Assad.

Fucking sandniggers, they even attacked us twice.

What's a hezbollah? Is that another U.S plant in the Middle East?

No. We should kill all Lebanese Muslims and give support for Christian ones to breed the whole country for themselves.

Dirty Muslims. I don't care that they are against Israel. The enemy of my enemy is not always my friend.

Later on impatient Argentina. The Jews and the Sunni are the most vital ones to take out. The Shia can be taken out later once the bigger threats are gone.

It was perfect. Legitimate target (not civilians) and the attack caused the US to pull out of the country.

Strategic victory.

Tell me dumb cunt, what would your feelings be toward, say, Chinese 'peace keeping forces' occupying your country?

is no evidence of that attack..
(((nisman))) and (((other organizations))) are triying to make hezbollah guilty of that

>muh Iran is our friend, Cristina said so
Even if that's true it doesn't matter, Muslims are savages civilization must deal with.

Generally good guys. They're multi-faith Muslims, but not the chauvinistic Sunni types who want to export Sharia to the West and shit like that.

They are protecting ancient world heritage sites in Syria. I do appreciate that.

When a crocodile eats your enemy, does it make him your friend?

It is garbage, destabilizing only christian country in the middle east.
every mudslime organization is a cancer