Other urls found in this thread:

sciencenews.org/article/romanian-cave-holds-some-oldest-human-footprints
youtube.com/watch?v=s2B2c6Xe4B0
dailynewshungary.com/orban-visits-bulgaria-turkey-border-region-photo-gallery/
budapestbeacon.com/news-in-brief/orban-promises-support-bulgarias-border/39236
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>choice between turk rapebabies and mongols

Choose is illoosion.

I like both, but if I need to choose one, I choose Bulgarians.

Romanians

Gypsies were not an option.

I don't really know shit about either of them but my granny was from hungary so i guess I would pick there

Hungarians for sure. Bulgaria has a moderate-sized Muslim population. And are Bulgarians even truly white after being raped by Turks? I think not.

Hungarians have a unique language and high average IQ in addition to being one of the most nationalist countries in Europe.

Hungarian language is quite disgusting desu, sounds like a pig squealing.

And, having just come back from a trip to Europe, yes Bulgarians are very white. They have not race mixed at all. Hungarians are also very white. But I find Bulgarians slightly more attractive, as Hungarian women tend to have high cheek bones, and I'm not a fan.

Loved both countries and people tho!

((()))
gypsies are not European

I don't know really. Hungarians have based leaders like Orban.
On the other hand bulgarians have based migrant hunters and militia like Dinko the destroyer.. and are closer to the action and guarding Europe

((()))
sciencenews.org/article/romanian-cave-holds-some-oldest-human-footprints

Bulgaria has some good tunes

youtube.com/watch?v=s2B2c6Xe4B0

Kek

I just wanted to say fuck Romania that's all

That's the worst instance of cherrypicking I've ever seen.

>Sofia, September 14 (MTI) – Bulgaria’s successfully protecting its borders is a shared interest “of us all”, Hungarian Prime Minister Viktor Orbán said on Wednesday, after visiting the Bulgaria-Turkey border region with Bulgarian counterpart Boiko Borisov. Europe’s future will not be determined in Brussels but at the borders, Orbán said at a press conference in front of Bulgaria’s border fence. Europe “cares little” for Bulgaria, Orbán said, and insisted that the community should help that country.

Read more at: dailynewshungary.com/orban-visits-bulgaria-turkey-border-region-photo-gallery/

Fact of the matter is that Bulgaria wasn't able to stop many which is the reason Hungary had to be the one to build a fence and deal with the shitstorm of left wing slander.

Not really. Just typed "traditional Bulgarian woman" in google and it was the first result.

On the other hand, pic attached was the first result for Hungary. Bulgaria wins.

Bulgaria's fence is bigger, I believe.

That fence's existence owes alot to Orban's lobbying is all I'm saying. He put his up first, worked to get those in Macedonia and Bulgaria built (even contributing Hungarian money IIRC) and he's even building another in Hungary.

budapestbeacon.com/news-in-brief/orban-promises-support-bulgarias-border/39236

Orban is a good man. But so is Dinko.