Woman scientist pisses on self, blames patriarchy

archive.is/dNkLX

>Gender barriers in science don't always take an obvious form, and they get especially perilous in below-zero temperatures. Some of these involve individual’s malice or misogyny, but there is another set of barriers that simply result from being a woman in a male dominated field. If we continue ignoring those additional challenges by striving for equality instead of equity, the barriers will persist.

Woman's lack of foresight and ability to adapt to adverse situations constitutes patriarchy, didn't ya know?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/lilyofthepingo/status/852709811024265216
youtube.com/watch?v=tLhzKDfo3-M
archive.is/dNkLX
blog.dilbert.com/post/159792630956/big-red-flag-for-cognitive-dissonance
youtube.com/watch?v=HHgxOXEQaFU
theenergycollective.com/stephenlacey/585431/new-cost-analysis-shows-unsubsidized-renewables-increasingly-rival-fossil-fuels
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's almost like feminists admit women are the inferior gender

>woman
>scientist

pick one

>Get to visit one of the most extreme environments on our planet
>complains about patriarchy
Where's the wonder, the excitement?

nobody saw the "author's" name yet?

(((Lily Cohen)))

Men do science to find out shit. Women do science to satisfy their ego.

>By (((Lily Cohen)))

Jesus, without fail. Always.

We aren't even safe from crazy feminists in the middle of fucking nowhere with no civilization

>On the third morning I woke up feeling victorious as I walked outside.
>But before long, defeat literally dampened that feeling as my socks absorbed the warm pee running down my legs.
>Long live the patriarchy.
Rock hard.

>Cohen
Jesus fuck, I believe now.

Women should be forced to wear diapers 24/7.

>she didn't get an mrs degree

> ((((Lily Cohen)))) is a Research Professional at the University of Alaska Fairbanks where she studies ((((global warming)))
Every. Fucking. Time.

Oh she pissed on herself studying "Climate Change" AKA normal fucking weather

That caps off this whole bullshit story.

>he thinks global warming alarmists actually care about the environment.

I'm pretty sure that headline alone just gave me AIDS. Nice knowing you guys...

i already know jews and women are out to get the white man, but redpill me on global warming/climate change

>go to antarctica to be a brave womyn
>realise nobody gives a fuck about going to antarctica now
>throw a tantrum about the patriarchy to get the attention you so dearly crave

Wait. So some roastie travels to Antartica and pisses her pants. Then blames patriarchy? Kek.

Also (((Cohen))) dumb kike

Blog.dilbert.com has plenty of post about it. Most are reddish pilled.

>Goldenberg

Every. Fucking. Time.

WHY OH WHY IS THIS CRAZY JEWISH CONSPIRACY REAL!??!?!!??!!!!!!???

the gov just pays them to party up there right. how many times a day can you check the weather, yup it's still weather

>Wait. So some roastie travels to Antartica and pisses her pants
Antarctica makes even normal people crazy. A female Jew? No chance she wasn't going to go nuts while there.

(((Climate change))) is a plot to trick the whites into ignoring the obvious solution of not sharing technology and charity with non-whites which would result in their population decline back to sustainable numbers from famine and disease.

at least from my perspective., and what I think skeptical climate scientists think, we have had a warming climate for the past 150 or so years. Now how much of that was caused by man is very much up to debate. Even the skeptics would say that surely some of it was caused by man.

A Jewish trick to make the goyim give up their industry without asking questions.

Global Warming/Climate Change is basically a real life version of a virus that installs into your computer that then hijacks your browser while simultaneously warning you you've got a virus and conveniently linking you to a $39 antivirus software solution.

If a woman needs attention in the forest and no one is around to hear her complain did she ever really exist at all?

Jews can be used as legal tender

>Starting at my two bosses and going up the chain of command that ends in the President of the University, every position is held by a white male.

naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

i cant do this anymore guys

If a Jewess pisses herself in Alaska and no man was there to hear the kvetching, was it really the patriarchy?

>feminist is bitching about men not helping her go to the bathroom

My fucking sides

How about as illegal tinder?

She pissed her pants trying to urinate through a fake penis and blames fucking white males! You cannot make this up!

Also good. But why not both? Turn Jews into diamonds and use as universal currency

twitter.com/lilyofthepingo/status/852709811024265216

OMFG LOOK AT HER MOM

HOW HAVE WE ALLOWED THESE PEOPLE TO RUIN US???

>climate change scientist doesn't know how to squat

She probably isn't the right kind. Gotta be the lizard jews from mars to really not go crazy down there.

>biology is patriarchal
>march for science
>patriarchal society is scientifically better
>keep patriarchy

spoooky

OY
FUCKING

global warming is a rebranding of The Greenhouse Gas effect, a well known scientifically proven phenomena that threatens life on our planet

however in the interest of protecting globalist business interest, elites gradually introduced the concept of global warming, a broader more nebulous term that is vulnerable to skepticism and can be used as a strawman distracting from Greenhouse gases

now the globalists have you actively fighting against the efforts that threaten their fortunes. You decry the fantasy that they made it out to be

That's completely bullshit. How did female eskimos and inuits peed thousand of years ago?

>embarrass yourself by pissing yourself
>write an article letting the whole world know about it
The fuck?

Where do you find a greater abundance of life? In the tropics or at the poles? Warmth is good for life. C02 is plant food, but it doesn't matter because climate change is a money making scam for environmental activists masquerading as scientists.

dear diary today i shit myself

p.s. fuck the patriarchy

Apparently pissing while standing up = muh empowerment and sticking it to the patriarchy

this is the most true picture ever

>however in the interest of protecting globalist business interest, elites gradually introduced the concept of global warming, a broader more nebulous term that is vulnerable to skepticism and can be used as a strawman distracting from Greenhouse gases

I fullly support green energy over fossil fuels but you do realize these green companies get subsidized like no bodies business. if it werent for the free money these groups would likely be broke.

jesus christ how fucking pathetic are you?

>Lily Cohen

Sup Forums is always right

ewwwwww

youtube.com/watch?v=tLhzKDfo3-M

>On the third morning I woke up feeling victorious as I walked outside. But before long, defeat literally dampened that feeling as my socks absorbed the warm pee running down my legs
Can't make this up

>archive.is/dNkLX
Wow they literally make snowsuits with cunt flaps but this bitch was too cheap to buy them and instead blamed the patriarchy for the fact they were expensive because most women have enough sense to not pick shitty sub-zero temp jobs.

This pic would be perfect if she was clasping her hands.

>THE GOYIM KNOW

S H U T

I T

D O W N

dont they have piss funnels which were supposed to bring equality to the toilet?

heheh, yes, good goyim

burning the petroleum jew is good for the planet, not bad! Its those money grubbers with the windmills we have to watch out for

They are a living stereotype.

>Lilly Cohen

Should've checked first

yeah thats what the dumb jew whore was trying to use.

Quick jew I just drew

>blog.dilbert.com/post/159792630956/big-red-flag-for-cognitive-dissonance
This was really, really good reading. Not even that long either. Thanks.

>Lily Cohen
>(((Cohen)))

Every.fucking.time.

>climate change
Yeah, no.

this

What a fucking dumb bitch. She even admitted to buying the funnel a week earlier prior to flying off. Yet doesn't even think to test it out before.

If any of those "green" technologies worked they wouldn't need massive government subsidies.

Global warming is horseshit

It must be a special kind of mind that can continue to believe that women are just as capable as men as you walk around soaked in piss because you, as a woman, are incapable of pissing without getting it all over yourself.

There is no such thing. Stop believing the liberal lies.

There's no actual agreement that climate change is man-made because the evidence is spotty at best, we just don't have that much data to draw those kinds of conclusions

She will be telling her children about the horrors of the Pissocaust for years to come.

youtube.com/watch?v=HHgxOXEQaFU

I did some surveying work near the Mackenzie River Delta (look it up) and am laughing at the shit she complains about. We had no showers and no toilets, only tents and trucks. It was actually pretty fun, lot of drinking and bonfires. Why can't women cope?

Is that a broccoli pizza?

Spinach and brussel sprouts(?)
It's a veggie supreme to the max.

The fact that the more left you go on the political spectrum the more fanatical the belief in "Climate Change" should tell you something

Arctic scientist here, there is no plumbing in remote locations so females have to suck it up. Funny how she mentioned nothing about shitting in a bag and throwing said bag of shit into a barrel of other peoples shit cause that's how it goes up there.

>Mackenzie River Delta
I looked it up. It's one of the deltas of the arctic and it looks like a huge swamp. Pretty from above, fractal looking.

This.

Governments and corporations are really not taking it seriously - not even the ones signing international agreements and implementing carbon taxes.

That's nasty. Greens belong in a salad, not on pizza

Actually, all energy companies have been subsidized for a very long time. I think this year for the first time ever though, unsubsidized green energy was cheaper then subsidized coal/natural gas.

theenergycollective.com/stephenlacey/585431/new-cost-analysis-shows-unsubsidized-renewables-increasingly-rival-fossil-fuels

wtf, 400 bucks for insulated overalls? just another fashion-cuck.

It's beautiful, probably one of the last untouched pieces of non-antarctic land. I guess I'm sort of ruining it since we were surveying for oil, but there's plenty of land out there. Only thing is I went in spring, could not imagine it in winter.

Cant believe there are people who still take Global Warming seriously. Wake the fuck up.

every fucking time

well of course she left that out. How would that support her narrative?
facts, schmacts...

>The Greenhouse Gas effect, a well known scientifically proven phenomena that threatens life on our planet
Keep in mind that the greenhouse effect also keeps us alive.

Literally no one is taking it seriously.

Jesus fucking Christ this is the stuff of nightmares. The teeth are maximum rat faced.

>archive.is/dNkLX

took her a fucking week to learn how to piss

incompetence

lets hear more about women engineers!!!!

Do Jews even piss? They are reptilian shape shifters after all.

/thread

Kek

What did she expect?
Comfy living conditions?

>I followed the directions that came with the pink rubber funnel, willed myself to relax enough to pee while standing up, and let go. A golden trickle came out of the funnel—but it mostly ran over my hand, down my legs and into my socks.

I thought this was going to be about how should couldn't squat because she was in some mans suit and it was too cold to expose skin. Bitch bought some as seen on tv gadget and pissed on herself.

(((Goldenburg)))

Infomercials are patriarchal propaganda.