Anti-antifa

Why aren't people using phalanx formations against Antifa college kids? Just think, how would they beat that?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=J7MYlRzLqD0
youtube.com/watch?v=J7ZpJGfjXFs
youtube.com/watch?v=X2_RbFfkAv0
youtube.com/watch?v=d8LiQFnkuJY
youtube.com/watch?v=croWDsDhgPo
amazon.com/HONEYWELL-S8500-Bionic-Shield-Suspension/dp/B001VXXUWK/ref=pd_lpo_vtph_200_bs_tr_t_2?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=3ZQDP79HE7BC3FAQYCQR
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

hi sargon

battle tactics to fight the commiecucks

i second this idea

>phalanx
Enjoy getting btfo by the maniple nerds

TRUMPIAN SPARTANS

we need to amass an army of a thousand based stick men first

No, OP.
We give the left intentionally bad advice, not each other.

Remember to guard the sides with halberds or shield men.

wedge is best for charge and divide

A flying wedge (also called flying V or wedge formation, or simply wedge) is a configuration created from a body moving forward in a triangular formation.

Entry level squad tactics are the next logical step. Berkeley area bros, you need to develop some sort of uniform so that you can recognize each other in the heat of battle. Also, work on some basic advance and withdraw commands. Whistles work well, as they cut through a lot of noise. Remember, what gets people hurt/killed is isolation from your people. Work as a squad sized unit (8-10 people), and have some sort of standard bearer for every 3-5 squads. Tactics win battles, goys. It's better that we adapt them first, so we can get the edge over Antifa.
>t. Military Historian

A wedge is good if we go on the offensive.
We want to be on the defensive (looks better in the public eye) until shit gets hairy, and the police don't help (as per usual).

Riot shields can be had for less than $100 a piece. Get a couple dozen people with them and bring flags on long poles to use as spears. Then bait antifa into attacking. You would need to practice though and I think this is biggest problem.

>Just think, how would they beat that?

By flanking you, obviously. You'd need thousands of neckbeards with the ability to totally block off the street for this to work.

>implying they have the numbers
>implying they the freedom of movement within a city during a protest with police presence
>implying they have the clarity of mind to flank when facing a Nazi phalanx

OP here, another thought, what if we gets drones to fly above the shitfest, and we spill some vile chemicals on the "anti" fascists. Probably a shit idea, but if it works like I hope it would, it could be pretty great.
Hockey pads to, obviously

Still better than face to face

because killing people is illegal.
the correct response is riot police tactics, shield line, sticks and pepper spray.

Use common roman tatics, it's what the police uses in riots and its demn effective

I think a more Roman formation would be better.

this minus Pullo being Pullo
youtube.com/watch?v=J7MYlRzLqD0
Korean police
youtube.com/watch?v=J7ZpJGfjXFs

you can make shields out of plywood inexpensively.

I'm more implying just the shield part, not the spear part

The Greek/Macedonian phalanx was almost unstoppable, especially from frontal attacks. However, it leaves your flanks open which the Romans found out and used to their advantage. Plus it takes intense training to get it right, also the use of pikes or spears. Roman tactics would be more advisable to break into large unruly groups of antifa.

100% Correct.

AUTISTS WHAT IS YOUR PROFESSION!?
youtube.com/watch?v=X2_RbFfkAv0

thats fucking cool

check'd

A wall of plywood shields (with standard issue american flags) and simple bludgeons should keep the lib-cucks away. At least, better than face to face get-yer-face-whacked-by-bike-chain shenanigans, a bike helmet can stop that.

>Why aren't we using phalanx?

Their war elephants would just break our Manlet ranks, user

>Why aren't people using phalanx formations against Antifa college kids?

smoke grenades and tear gas make it redundant

it'll happen eventually, personally i'd like to see a couple of guys playing fife and drum during the march

Fuck, how could I overlook this?

also need to come up with some manly sounding chants so all of berkeley knows whats going on

SHITPOSTING! SHITPOSTING! SHITPOSTING!

why do I get the feeling that these protests are becoming the next comic-con, attracting all the larping autists across america?

we should be modeling our armies after the German army in ww2, The greatest fighting force in history. Took 3 super powers to take them down

The major weakness of the phalanx is that is is only applicable/effective on certain terrain types. There was a reason why phalanx based armies chose to engage in combat on wide open fields, because they worked well for that style of war. Phalanxes lost in broken or mixed terrain, because they were unable to maintain unit cohesion in those circumstances. The Roman Contubernium would be most effective as a model for what we're talking about, which is close range, frenzied melees in broken terrain. Small unit sizes allow for greater mobility. Eight was the number the Romans settled on by trial and error. I would submit to you that it's close to the ideal size. As conservatives, we have the added advantage of acceptance of hierarchy and discipline on our side. We must begin to look at this as a war, and in war, the side which trains and adapts faster wins.

Came here to post this. Watch footage of Ferguson riots for real life examples.

Pick up u.s. Ranger hand book or u.k. SAS handbook. Also the military has a fuckton of publications concerning any type of warfare you can imagine. There is even a book on use of fucking pack animals.

Apd.mil

Yes but we are trying to stop riots, not squash a nation

That is horrible for an attack with civilians leading it. Too much of a chance they get pushed back and front guys get grabbed and dragged away.

>until shit gets hairy

goedendags are inexpensive, but you'll go to jail

You need shields to do this. If you can manage large shields this would work in marching forward with maximum spartan style protection of the entire unit. Can "turtle" in front of them, then on a mark all charge in unison

As far as protection goes, the improvised armor we're seeing guys like Based Stickman use is similar to the Lorica Segmentata. A good thing to consider would be getting hold of some used football padding to use to protect the ribs, shoulders, and chest region, in addition to the helmet. Study your history, gentlemen. The reason the Romans used the tactics that they did, and wore the gear they wore, was because they worked.

We need people broken up into 4 man teams. Two in front and two behind them. The teams stand side by side. No matter what happens you attack as your 4 man team. That way its less chance of guys being pulled away and left on their own.

Please bear in mind that I am not implying that we kill the lib-cucks, as much as we'd like to, this is real life. I intend to frighten them back to their lines, and stop stores from being looted, what the police should be doing, really. I understand my picture showed many people with spears, but it was just an example.

can't wait to see some guy show up in a chariot

Yep Riot police should use roman tactics

Shields with slogans on them (these are placards!)
Flag poles that are greased up so they can't be grabbed with loosely attached flags with staples and shit in the fabric so when ANTFA grabs them it hurts
Stab with the (blunt) poles in formation, don't swing em

perfect

They do.

For this to work pol neets need to meet up irl, We need a discord for each major metropolitan area in the U.S. Example: Jew york, chicago and Los Angeles.

If you played any of the Total War games just have the Phalanx in the middle and the legionaries at the flanks.

That guy needs to show up

These plans are all well and good, but the only problems are that 1) we need to organize beforehand for a pretty long time to get the tactics down and 2) we need to have a large group of people, like 50 at least, for either the legion tactics or the phalanx to work.

Personally, I`d say that the Roman tactics are the most likely to work, since its high mobility, and if someone gets hurt or tired, its completely based around working around that. And since we aren`t killing pagans, or anyone, we would be looking at longevity under pretty constant melee and rocks and fireworks. Another problem is that we will need to be wearing eye protection, which could interfere with keeping formation.

the media wont know its an offensive formation ya twat

So, we need to have a Berkeley area Discord started, right? From there I assume we would co-ordinate a meetup?

This is Lindy Beige territory:

youtube.com/watch?v=croWDsDhgPo

Make sure the centurion is in SS officer gear

I would love to see that,
Brave sons of Trump fighting in a tight nit formation.
The only issue is cohesion and training!

>Personally, I`d say that the Roman tactics are the most likely to work

The scutum is the best design. It protects from incoming objects the best, can be carried for long times and used for thrusting easier with its horizontal handle and if 4 commies try to grab it and drag you into their mob, you can just let go.

>
amazon.com/HONEYWELL-S8500-Bionic-Shield-Suspension/dp/B001VXXUWK/ref=pd_lpo_vtph_200_bs_tr_t_2?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=3ZQDP79HE7BC3FAQYCQR
For $23 you get a mask and respirator.

COMMUNISTS they are called, and instead of giving them attention (exactly what these pussy faggots want) just spend your time doing REAL LIFE conservative shit like the rest of us. "Playing" politics with a bunch of brainwashed communists is retarded. Get educated, get a good job. Buy a gun. Get a wife and a dog. Have kids.

It kind of is. Its more entertainment than it is a battle of ideology. Its just a bunch of assholes dressing up and punching each other.

No respirator built into that friend, but its a good idea for face protection. as long as the cucks don`t get a good hit on you and crack the big visor

Terrible plan, you'll gas your own people and literally have terrorist charges filed against you, possibly worse.

This shit looks hellish fun. Why can't we have an international treaty banning everything but edged weapons?

>Its more entertainment than it is a battle of ideology

Wrong.

>don't do anything goy, it will all be O-K

I agree with the latter of what you say but if you have the opportunity to make a presence, do it.

figured as much, just a (god mother fucking awful) idea

>
>So, we need to have a Berkeley area Discord started, right? From there I assume we would co-ordinate a meetup?

Don't forget Houston

>ANTI ANTI
RETARD

>Something Badlands Something on AMC

>we need to amass an army of a thousand based stick men first

1000 Stickmen would be better used in a savage highland charge.

Flank it

>gas officers
Hell yea

please refer to

You guys gotta win the war of perception as well, so here's my suggestion.
Helmets/facemasks need to keep your face clearly visible and identifiable. You want people to know you're not afraid of being IDed cause you did nothing wrong.
Avoid most weapons, focus on shields and defensive tools. Riot shields back up the visibility rule.
Stay together, don't get baited into running after a particular antifa like the guy who punched moldylocks.
When the fights break out, your job isn't to stop antifa, it's to protect those who are on your side but not part of the operation.
It's all about holding ground.
Having everyone with earpieces and having a few well placed scouts higher up giving location info would help.

A few drones with a livefeed would work for info too.

Drones need clearance permits and stuff.

Learn from the Koreans, they execute flawlessly

BIKERS FOR TRUMP did it right.

No fighting in the streets. Bikers for Trump showed up and formed a human wall between the SJW hoards and peaceful Trump supporters. That's all you need. You don't need to be aggressive. You are a force for peace. A force for stability. A force for America.

nah visuals of that kind of organization alone would make these commie fags shit their pants, most have never been in a fight in their lives, most are just now finding out that IRL is not the internet

this isnt euro antifa we are dealing with, its betas, feminists, and purple haired freakos who are adhering to an ideology they dont really understand

facial piercings can be torn out very easily btw
sticks shields and visual uniformity would do a number on their psyches

Do the same thing but put a cattle prod at the end instead

Must hurt to hold the pike the way they are holding diagonally.

That's what I was thinking, but a little more heavily armored so we don't get our heads cracked by bike chain fags

this guy and many others in this top tier thread get it, but it won't be possible or necessary in the end. At this point these street battles are big enough news that they are drawing people who just want to fight. Most of those people will be right side, and welcome the opportunity to fight 10-1

I guess so
Allow it would be invincible on narrow streets with the buildings on the sidewalk protecting the flanks
A winning idea friend

How do we feel about Bullwhips on the front lines?

Long reach, does little damage, will offend and cause AntiFa faggots lots of pain, sounds scary.

So what you're saying is:
People get helmets and shields to protect themselves from the antifags while keeping themselves visible, follow tactics from the police that help them keep ground from antifa and for civilians, and communicate with the rest of the group + some people outside (on the rooftops or something) to inform

Hey, those strategies sound good.

Mein Nigger.

Bullwhips aren't gonna be usable in a tight crowd.

bro.

those things will literally rip skins open

a strike to the neck could potentially kill someone

a nut shot will explode a teste 100%

Use batons and makeshift pikes to form phalanx, or be roman and form testudo.

seeThe entire "battle of berkley" is getting hilariously autistic.

I would even go so far as to get a guy to be a point of contact for the police, talk in advance with them, make their communication very public, and state that if any of their allies do anything illegal, they'll help ID them. Faux submission if you will.
Antifa are the violent thugs hiding their identities and playing the victim.
We need to be the law and order group. Doin it by the book, with dignity.

kek'd

Makeshift pikes get you arrested.
Batons maybe, but still likely to get arrested.
Can't give them any way to claim you're the bad guys

good idea. until they throw a smoke bomb or 5 m80s into the middle