A possible explanation for the power outages

Seems reasonable

youtu.be/orGSf4qr79s

Power Outages are an Occult Message

San Fran = Golden Gate Bridge = Celestial golden gate

NYC = Brooklyn Bridge = Celestial silver gate

LA = City of Angels

Sea to shining sea = Manifest Destiny

Transit from coast to coast is the transit of the celestial silver-golden gate axis. As above, so below.

Transit/crossing = Nibiru

Gold is masculine archetype (Osiris), silver is feminine (Isis). When balanced, it's lights out. New Jerusalem/Zion/City of Angels/Horus descends.

Good find

Drudge has a story that they've detected a large CME due in the next 24-72 hours

I'm 45 minutes north of San Francisco and I have power...

45 min south and never lost it.

Didn't someone post something about a planned power outage in a major city a few days ago?

Not going to hit Earth though. Good ol Drudge Report posting partial fake news.

Yeah, that was it. Guess it's a lil early for that one.

I've found very little on it, but it might explain the outages today, even if the video maker couldn't tie it together.

My power was out all day. Properly freaked.

whatever Staunch Maple is, started today

Leaf relief workers? Supposed to be a WMD response, NY is close by.

I'd believe it.
Also good distraction for any other trafficking shit going down, or set up for terror-related things

Shitbirds plugging their fucking hybrids into the lossy, coal-powered grid instead of using energy-dense, fully transportable gasoline?

"A killing bolt will strike, but it will not kill"

Please stop. I see someone reference that fucking line for everything. North Korea failed missile tests, the meteor in Russia. Now you say this. You're wrong

thanks nostradumbass

post entire copy pasta

Only downtown San Francisco lost power. The rest of the city had it. The official explanation has been a fire at the downtown PG&E (Pacific Gas and Electric) substation.