Oh man, a new Bill Nye show, I wonder what cool shit he's gonna do

Oh man, a new Bill Nye show, I wonder what cool shit he's gonna do

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M0kYWCX0DyQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Oh.

>Oh man, a new Bill Nye show, I wonder what cool shit he's gonna do

Probably ruin my childhood by being a fucking leftist.

Oh...

Spot on

>Spectrum
dropped.

Wanna bet he doesn't even acknowledge attack helicopters?

Fucking antirotorist

Oh...
OH NO.
OOOHH NOOO.

Meanwhile I'm sure Bill would be appalled if racist drumpf stopped US food shipments to africa

It's worse than I thought.
God help us

>Bill calls out climate change deniers
The literal first fucking words in the description of the show
It's fucking shit

Jesus christ it's worse than I thought, they gave him a fucking platform to spout political agenda and they're decorating it like a new Bill Nye the Science Guy. This is so fucking blatant I can't imagine normies won't be pushed away from this.

>Bill became Cucked

is there a dislike button involved?

Such a shame. I liked his old show as a kid but this is bullshit. Plus I heard recently that Bill is a cunt irl.

He looks like fucking Carl lmao

>Bill Nye the BA in Engineering Guy

He's got more honorary PHD's than Rusty Venture.

My fuck buddy told me I should watch it because I love science and am objective.

I told her bill nye better not get politcal in it.

She then told me the title of the show.

I educated her on bill nye's shit.

She said she was appalled because "usually I am so objective" (being appalled is a sign she is being emotional, not objective, ironically)

Anyways, idgaf, im tossing the redpill up her ass as a suppository. She'll suck my cock anyways as usual, pff.

I mean I actually support this one but as Says, he will cry if we stop sending food to Africa so they stop tripling their population.

Honestly do they really need this show, there is so many other platforms for this garbage. Do the audience of these people really like thier opinions being parroted back to them that much?
> This show will finally show those Nazis
> WTF how are they not on our side yet?

Who would be stupid enough to give him an honorary Ph.D?

Its about saturating the airwaves to try and fuck up Gen Z. Imagine a 15 year old watches this, what hope do they have in understanding how many layers of BS is baked into this leftist shit?

Apparently like 6 different institutions.

Why the fuck do liberals worship meme scientists and Harry Potter? I'm convinced they're 122. Every fucking thing they believe in revolves around "muh feelings n sheeit"

>They're 122
A typo but not a huge exaggeration, every liberal that's still actively pushing this shit is a damn dinosaur.

Dude Obama got a peace prize just because his mom was a whore with jungle fever, anything can happen with these "prizes" or honorary degrees.

If liberals cared so much about overpopulation then they'd genocide Africa and South America for fucks sake.

Bill Nye Starts a Race War

When you get raised to believe that you're perfect and a winner always, you tend to be a giant retard.

No they're more concerned about making sure all the evil white males get their ball's juice pipe snipped

YOU'RE

It's on Netflix a 15 year old won't watch it on his own. If they show it in school they'll see the overly politicization of this, compared to his old show there was hardly any politics in it that I can remember.

that's a tall bitch

This.

Hurr B.Sc Guy

youtube.com/watch?v=M0kYWCX0DyQ

Just fucking end it.

The original Bill Nye show was funny because it was just a goofy edutainment show. This is just obnoxious and Bill is clearly letting all of his left wing biases talk instead of just making another fun little science show.

Its even worse, its you're so perfect and such a winner that you should feel guilty, make everyone feel guilty about being such winners, and if anyone criticises any other ethnic group, remind them we are all terrible so not to judge people, because after all we are no better than anyone else, despite being perfect winners, oh and donate to bernie sanders.

Honestly machiavelli would choke on his own vomit.

A

>If they show it in school
I can almost guarantee you schools in metro areas will play it.

>hey kids im the cooooool teacher, lets watch netflix together today!
*turns on bill nye the marxist guy*

>it's true because muh television called it science
TV for city dwelling mutant plebs. This is the result of behavioral sink and people huddled together huffing carbon monoxide while drinking who knows what kind of drugs that are pissed into their water supply.

The man's a fucking romulan

I honestly don't understand why liberals think they're counterculture when they have blatant propaganda everywhere.

That's why the green party exists, to give leftists somewhere else to "play counter culture". Lest they realize they are living a lie

It's only propaganda if they don't agree with it.

>became
No son, you just became uncucked

man i hope he shows me how cupcakes work

Like with them calling Breitbart "nazi propaganda"

You hand the box of cupcake mix to some lady and get the cupcakes in about 20 minutes

JFC

The irony is, stormfront is leftist propaganda and fbi informants.

It exists solely so leftists have their boogieman.

nooooo i need it explained with balloons

Wouldnt shock me if theres an episode "educating us" on how christ doesn't exist but no criticism of muhammed.

>calls out

This is how fags say "disagree with" but in a way that makes them sound brave.

Sweet

FUCKING

IMAGIYNE MAIY SHOWCK

Teachers don't like to play political stuff in their classrooms because it can get them in trouble with the students parents.

degenerate

Nigger he used to do shows about explosions and dinosaurs and shit

Now he's an insufferable leftist douchebag

>Teachers don't like to play political stuff in their classrooms

I have some bad news for you...

Yeah, when I watched the trailer it only showed clips from actual cool science stuff. The rainbow of correspondents featured clued me into the fact this was gonna come with an agenda.

lmao thats funny. Teachers can't play right leaning stuff in their classes. Two of my teachers are still Bernie supporters and will go on for hours about how Trump is literally Hitler. They are women of course

Leftists claim to be all about science but then they just spit out this "gender is a social construct" and "women can do anything a man can do" or "there is irrefutable proof that mankind had a role in 'climate change'". It's all fake bullshit and that's why so many people are absolutely brain dead talking point robots.

Bahahahahahaha

Trust me, the teacher union's got their back unless its right leaning

I really dont understand why they built the lab centerpiece when every episode is either round table discussion or video footage so far.

Don't forget that Bill pretty much calls himself Sagan's perfect disciple yet his entire claim to this is he had one entire class in college with Sagan as the professor.

What did Bill mean by this?

In HS/elementary they don't like to do it, at least in my experience. The only uber liberals that forced faggotry on everyone was art teachers and everyone just expects that of them.

I honestly feel like the setup is bait to trick normies into watching liberal propaganda. I tried to watch some of the first episode and, ideological differences aside, it was boring.

"Bill Nye the cuckold guy"

No 15 year old gives a shit about Bill Nye. This is marketed at the millenials who watched his first show as kids.

can someone explain to me what happnes here?

Teachers can be right wing and get away with it. My middle school teacher was pro-Romney in 2012 and everyone was fine with it.
The middle school is like 60% Cuban and so was he

See

Kek has spoken.

It'll be worse than that
>LOL CHRISTIAN DARK AGES IMAGINE HOW ADVANCED WE'D BE IF IT WASN'T FOR THEM
>AND BTW HAVE YOU HEARD OF THE ISLAMIC GOLDEN AGE?!?!?

bill nye the science actor guy.

On the plus side, this is the perfect opportunity to drop one of the ultimate redpills. Save and share, lads.

They show this Cuck Brothers production all the time.

>I tried to watch some of the first episode and, ideological differences aside, it was boring.
This sums up how I feel about it so far as well. I do believe the discussion segments could work if they devoted more than 10 min to them per episode.

No way...

>Bill Nye
lel hack

OH GOD that was the worst

Even AP world history students have to watch this shit for homework.

Its propaganda, it makes you assume what is said is scientific fact, this is simple shit done in advertisements all the time.

Many Gen X/Milennials have small kids and may expose them. Or are teachers.

God I fucking hate liberals so much

(((SCIENCE)))))

>Just ignore how christian monks were the PhD's of their time

>mendel who? Lel

You're pulling my leg.

Right?

I'm glad to see climate change skeptics around. I mean there is some data supporting it, but they take that way too fucking far in an effort to get power/control over people. Do exactly what I say, and only buy these products or the world will end.

I know of teenage kids that have killed themselves because they knew there was no way they would be carbon neutral, and so they perceived themselves as a bright upon society.

I firmly believe that climate change as a concept is 90% propaganda and 10% science.

>not even your precious childhood is safe goyim

Wow, as if we haven't seen that agenda before.

Bill Nye is an asshole

There's a difference between saying you support a candidate and forcing everyone to watch marxist propaganda.

Like taking candy from a baby is a saying for a reason.

Watch Barney and Friends now and tell me that shits not pure karl marx trash.

>sharing is caring

Sex obviously

Those are only three of them hahaha