I want to Jew

Does anyone know how o buy debt? Credit card debt or healhcare debt?

We can't beat (((them))), might as well join them.

Thanks shekelstein.
Sage.

>Credit card debt or healhcare debt

So the type of debt you want to buy are the two types with the lowest chance of ever being repaid?

That's smart.

Don't care what kind of debt, it could be dentists' debt for all I care.

How is it done?

I hope they default on payment and you get double jewed

It's built into the business model. Exploit poor burgers and squeeze them for every last dolla.

you buy debt with money

easiest way is to buy housing debt

ie to become a private lender that helps cucks purchase their homes at a higher rate than the banks will offer

these are the types of people that cant get bank loans.

theres a high risk they will default but you get paid for that

plus you can get appraisers to verify that they hosues they buy are correctly valued

fuck you can make whatever rules you want:
>only give money to white people
>get appraiser that makes sure they are buying undervalued house, that way if they default they can sell it easily and give your money back or if they get the house reappraised later then they have equity built up
>if they default on their loan then you get the house back which is now worth more and in the mean time they paid you a high interest rate

thats how you easily jew.

Jesus that's a decent body and a tasty looking pussy
Thanks OP and have a bump

I think there's laws inplace to stop normal people from getting into financial things. Like the average person isn't allowed to buy or trade stock. They have to go through a stock broker. Which is bull.

Avoid CC debt, unless you can buy it for 10ยข or less on the dollar from a CC company. You will need a lot of money. They aren't interested in selling you a bullshit amount of bad debt, and the more bad debt you buy, the cheaper it gets.

The idea is you buy, say, $1,000,000 worth of bad debt for $100,000. You then own the debt and are allowed to try and collect it. You make deals with the debtors, like if you pay me 30% of what you owe, we'll close the account. So you make 3x the money you spent on the debt.

Healthcare debt works similarly, but there are A LOT more rules.

Most debt is sold in the forms of bonds. Bonds have different ratings, starting at AAA (the best) down to D (the worst - you've lost your money at this point).

When you buy a U.S. Treasury Bond, for example, you're buying a pice of debt from the United States. They then promise to repay you the amount of debt you purchased plus interest.

Of course treasury bonds are very slow growth, boring, but safe investments, historically speaking.

So you want a bond with some volatility. You probably want to aim in the BB to B range. Cheap to buy, decent chance of a good payoff.

But seriously stay the fuck out of the bond market if you don't even understand different types of debt. You will lose every penny you have, and then some.

You can put your duncecap back on.

There's a lot of laws that prevent people from opening a bank... you can purchase peoples debt if it's for sale... you don't have to go through a stock broker to buy stocks in america, you don't even need to go through a stock exchange to buy stocks. it just makes it easier. at least that's how it is in america

Thanks bro!

whos this boner condoner?

at least give us the fuckign source

Seconded

Argentina Me Gusta is pretty shitty. There's no penetration or blowjob.

Buy debt securities

WHO IS SHE

if you're proper you know both left and right is a bunch of shit. Not saying you shouldn't vote.

how do ppl get that cut? no matter what i do i will always have a fat gut, sucks.

i fucking hate this cock sucking leaf so much

posts unsourcable pic and asks for advice, gets advice and even commends advice giver

still wont give sauce

fuckign faggot

ITL BE YEARS BEFORE I FIND HER