Canada Does Not Exist

The subject says it all. Canada does not exist.

Ask yourself. Do you honestly know anyone in Canada? Have you ever actually been to Canada? I don't mean like, "Oh, I went to Toronto or Montreal or Ottawa or Vancouver or wherever..." I mean, seriously, think about it. Even if you have been to those cities, are they actually Canadian? I mean, how were those cities any different from the nearest city you live?

They weren't and the answer is no. Canada does not exist.

I agree.

if you kill the concept of canada it wins

Wrong, the terrifying truth is that Canada does actually exist... and 90% of them live within something like 100 miles of the border.

Tob gek ebin bantz

:DDDD

thank god

IDK

Good.

you should tell the border guys that when you visit next.

They are fucking weird. What are you talking about? They're definitely different than American cities. Really kind of filthy.

while never outstanding we used to have a pro british empire sided with a strong support of the french state.

we butted heads but now we have nothing

i may dislike frogs for fun cultural banter but neither of us deserve this future.

#dayoftherake

nvm

I'm actually the only non chink Canadian left in existence. I'm constantly on the run.. hiding.. scavenging from the piles of dog carcasses.

I'm a Jamaican posting by proxie mon

WE FOUND YOU NOW RUNNING DOG

Is this the new meme? So and so such and such doesn't exist? EARTH is FLAT! Race war now!

Do you see?

I guess floyd here doesnt exist either.

Thank fucking god I thought those leafs actually existed

To counter stupid OPs who don't know anything about Canadian history i implore Sup Forums to read Lament for a Nation by George Grant and learn why Canada has become cucked by globalists and American kikes

An interesting tidbit for burgers: on top of astronomical gas/alcohol prices, most of us pay 12-15% sales tax on fucking everything

canada is for everyone

Unfortunately we do exist, and we shitpost

Under rated

HNNG.... must not fap..

ive been to canada, and it is clearly very different than other places ive been,

>pic related, this exists and they actually eat it

notice how it's english/french not english/spanish like youd expect on an american product.

ketchup chips are the best concrete evidence of canada's existence

O fug!:-DDD

I want to rub those tits together to see if they stick.

it's true, it's just greenland up here fellas.

This thread has now been post for 36 minutes and there has not been a single piece of evidence or counter information presented that Canada indeed exists.

I'm near to resting my case.

Ah shit. I wasn't gonna fap tonight man.

I've always despised ketchup chips, and wondered who would be stupid enough to actually buy them. Only in recent years did I learn it was a Canadian thing. Explains a lot, now that I think about it.

>are cities in canada actually canadian cities???
ur dumb and have no evidence to your original claim that canada doesnt exist so we have nothing to debunk

u have to exist to b white, ananda's not white

Get a load of this fag...

Canada doesn't exist.

proofs

Would tap

It's true. Never come here.

that extra bit of brown pixel splatter on the bottom of the goose is driving me up the wall