Civ 6

Is this game worth buying?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AZ26x4Cguec
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

from what I understand, it's not much different from Civ 5

worth downloading...yes!

boring early game, boring mid game, tedious late game

It's ok as a game nothing special, but don't pay what they are asking.

no. wait for expacs

pirate it, it's shit sjw shit that got dumbed down (even more so)

Only if you didnt buy Civ 5 and only when its on steam for $10 including all the dlc expansion packs three years from now. Its civ the formula doesnt change that much.

No I played over 1000 hours of civ5 and dropped 6 after two hours, and I was really excited for it and tried really hard to pretend I was having fun. It looks like a fucking mobile game I just can't do it

Nah, I like 5 much better. You have to develop different tiles around your city to build various buildings. Way too much to defend, and way too much planning for a relaxing vidya session.

how is this politics related?
sage & report

Crusader Kings 2 is way more fun with all the expansions.
Daunting learning curve if you've never played it without the expansions though

You know what I don't like, OP?
Niggers
I fuckin' hate 'em

It's not, but most of us here live in first world countries and can afford computers, so sometimes we like to talk about games. Sorry your FirefoxOS 3rd world phone can't play them Ivan.

I like it. Mid-to-late game can be a bit boring but overall I like what they did with it.

I hope it gets better but it's bretty good as is.

I'm not too fond of it, though I've been a longtime Civ3 and 4 player. My big problem is the % victory system instead of threshold.

Basically in all the prior games to win you'd need to meet a threshold like 8 "Superior Culture" cities or build a certain number of buildings. In 6 it's all a percentage, so for a religious victory the moment somebody hits majority religion points they win. What sucks is if you're playing a good game with people and one person is in last place but focuses solely on religion for example they can win at like 1400 AD despite being in a terrible position.

Why state the obvious?

Videogames are the Jew's most powerful weapon. Kill yourself.

No, get a paradox game instead.

You know, normally I love it when the Jew is named. You just did this to kill the spirit of the thread. Fuck of r-anarchy or stormfront or whatever the fuck you are.

If you don't own CIV V: then get that with all the expansions and wait on CIV 6 till you're burnt out on V and are ready for a new 4X.

Personally, I love the Civ franchise; but I'm waiting on 6 for a while. I've got other things to play and I'm going to wait until after at least the first expansion goes on sale.

Buy into Total Wars instead, superior games.. just more demanding specs wise.

If not them, then try Victoria 2 or the Making History series, they are great in depth games.

There are boards specifically to discuss video games, and this isnt one of them

They are too complicated for me to jump in and play. Ironically, my super liberal friend became a 1000 hour Crusader Kings II player.

Fuck your habbas goy thread, faggot. There's a containment board for this manchild hobby.

No, get Civ V. If you want VI, pirate it. Instead of making it realistic they made the characters look like they came out of a Disney movie.

Well, then, you should move along and participate in a different thread. I posted a political one not too long ago and no responses. Yet you're responding here. Sad!

Ivan is right

sage

Thanks reddit

Who the fuck cares?
Realism isn't the end all and be all

They should have just built more on 5, like adding more elaborate dialogue and personalities

what the characters look like in the animations doesn't affect the gameplay.

Enjoying your lack of self-awareness, clueless goy.

No. If you want anything near real history go for HOI 4

But this is wrong. To win a religious victory you have to convert all of the civs capitols to your religion. To win a science victory you have to build enough shit. To win a war victory you have to take over the capitol of all of the civs ect. You can be more advanced than any other play and not do those things and still lose.

This.

/thread

I play the space one but I dont have rising tide. Civ 6 looks like shit I wouldn't pay for it.

I have plenty of self awareness nigger. I'm posting about a great game franchise with people who appreciate what it is. You, on the other hand, are sperging out about the 'purity' of our board. If you don't like it, there's a little red X in the right side of the tab you are viewing. Click it and move on.

Glad you can admit it's a bluepilled slide thread. If it upsets you that someone told you it's off-topic then why don't you take it back to Sup Forums to discuss with other drooling feral retards?

>To win a religious victory you have to convert all of the civs capitols to your religion

No you need to convert most of the citizens of that civ, capitol city is no different than any other city as far as religion goes.

Civ is pretty redpilled. BTW - I hate the redpill/bluepill analogy. It's an homage to tranny filmmakers. Call me a realist. I've never posted on Sup Forums, and I could give a shit about them. I went there once and they were all ejaculating over some stupid nintendo. Do you think that a game that allows you to plan and build towards world domination might have a bit of crossover to Sup Forums? Also, I'm fucking old, I played Civ 1 on DOS 5 way back in the old days.

Now you're saying a simple movie like The Matrix went over your head? It's a plot device in a sci fi flick, not a "homage" to them chopping off their dicks a decade later. Maybe you should drop the joystick and grow up before you rot whatever's left of your brain.

Hey, you're the Wachovski cuck not me. Take whatever degenerage pill you want to.

It's like trying to explain gravity to a fucking chicken.

Why did the chicken cross the road?

Hearts of Iron 4 is not that bad.

youtube.com/watch?v=AZ26x4Cguec

They're still making this? Haven't played since 2009.

Civ 5 if you're new to civ, civ 4 if you already have 5

Thanks user, I'll check it out next time it's on sale.