Sup Forumstards are worse than liberals

>be me
>say we need 200,000 immigrants, Sup Forums just get butthurted and tell me it is just bad
>no rational argument, no evidence no logic

are you even trying? Sup Forums. I gave you many chances to refute my ponts but ALL of you are too dumb to think logically.

>our population decline 300,000 per year
>this will cause skewed population distribution
>and it mean fewer young workers have to pay for social welfare of larger old population
>our economy will collapse
>we can not make a baby because it is costy, The child require 300,000$ to be adult, and average income of young generation is 30000~40000$ per year. and our income will be worse, as I said.
>many culture will disappear because of this population decline, more people move to tokyo and rural village will be(and already) banished

seriously, I don't get why so many morons are in Sup Forums.

Did you go to elementary school? moron

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_kpI1ez5KkA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

can i be immigrant?

cunt there is thread about this shit every fucking day, kill yourself nip

Why don't you fucking buck up and have a family and kids you feminine cuck

Chad-san stealing all your women?

We don't give a fuck if you take in immigrants nip. Just don't come crying when all your waifus are being raped and murdered

and if those immigrants start attacking the natives?
because your politicians thought they could buy people to be servile even those that live under oppressive regimes when getting a taste of freedom arn't going to do as they are told.

youtube.com/watch?v=_kpI1ez5KkA

Is a Japanese person asking westerners why it is important to preserve your nation's culture from foreign influence? Really?

Waah! My pyramid scheme is collapsing!
Stop making this thread you faggot. The vast majority of your country does NOT want what you are talking about.

Ha ha I like how his eyes are slightly more open than the last thread.

America-kun on the way, OP. I'll be permanent resident in 3 years thanks to hon ton no nihon jin waifu.

What's so bad about a smaller pop? Only jews and christcucks believe continuing to procreate rampantly is virtuous. It isn't.

At the current rate of decline, it would still take another 100 fucking years for your population to shrink to where it was in the Meiji Era. I bet if you went back to that time and asked a city dweller if they want more people, especially immigrants, they might look at you funny.

Seriously, I really don't get this thread. A lot of whites respect Japan for being so assertive in its nationalism, even after losing a World War. Are you off on something Japanon?

we just had this thread yesterday faggot
>this thread will reach 200 posts
honestly enraging
sage.

But why is it bad that the Japs, or should I say, 倭, as the Chinese call you people, disappear? I mean, wouldn't Asia be a better place if we had one less western traitor nation?

yes

not argument. dumb

Because our government don't have sufficient money.

Actually we help family with small child but government support is not sufficient.

I have never had gf. I don't care

Japanese will suffer popultion decline for 100%

immigrants will attack native? I am not sure. some statistics say that Refugees in Germany have lower crime ratio than native German.

Really.

and what will happen if most of them are moronic bastard?

I have a duty to save this country as educated elite

It's okay.

cultural diversity is always welcomed

small decline population is probably okay.

But our population will be 1/3 in 2110.

Imagine, fewer workers and more pople dependent on social welfare.

It's shit.

the point is, we are DIFFERENT from meiji era.

when population increase, we can expect better future but when population decrease, it is nothing but suffering.

fuck dumbshit.
go to india and swim in Ganges rever and enjoy fucking asian culture.

west is superior to east in ALL aspects.

>some statistics say that Refugees in Germany have lower crime ratio than native German.
from what fucking source?
stupid shit like honor killings and knife attack are becoming more common from stupid shitskin faggots and their moon god
fuck even places like sweden have had things like rape skyrocket and you have shit like the new years mass rapes in germany
sage.

>i have never had gf, i don't care
then you're part of the problem nip

Well, you're definitely entitled to your opinion, even if some of us don't understand it.

I wish only the best for you and your people.

Ahh it's this time of the day already?
How are you doing filthy gaijin?

Idk but I saw this one hentai where they gave this one guy license to rape any girl at any time whenever he wanted.

Why don't you just do that nip?

Asian girls are too submissive to do anything anyway.

Maybe Japanese men just need to reject their bullshit media and video games and stop being such cucks. Seems like a better solution than bringing in a bunch of savages.